We specialise in the repair, maintenance and installation of automatic sliding doors. We are a family firm, and as well as automatic sliding doors, we also offer specialist experience in the repair, maintenance and installation of many related products such as:
- Electrically operated automatic door systems (sliding, swinging or folding)
- Manual commercial doors
- Access control entry systems
We design, build and install all manner of door automation solutions with access control equipment including electronic keypads, card readers, audio or video entry phones and remote push button transmitters, alongside activation controls including passive and motion radar detectors and push buttons to meet your individual needs.
Automatic sliding doors: The automatic sliding door is the most widely used automatic door system. It is the most user-friendly system and due to its design is also the safest operator configuration. It lends itself to volume traffic and simplicity of operation.
Within our vast range of automatic sliding doors, we provide electric operated automatic door systems. Our electric operated automatic doors systems are highly functional and come with the guarantee of reliability and versatile, high-quality design.
Further to our electric operated automatic door systems, specific systems include automatic swing doors:
Automatic swing doors are ideal for low, medium and high volume traffic in many environments where a sliding door is not practical. The swing automatic door operator powers the door and is usually contained within an overhead unit. It is floor mountable and this unit contains the motor gearbox, safety interface, and microprocessor controller.
The door is activated by various options including radar motion sensors, remote control or push button, plus many other options and variations.
We also provide folding doors. The folding automatic door is ideal for medium to high volume pedestrian access in many commercial environments. It opens up new possibilities anywhere where space is at a premium. It provides a safer swing movement for one-way and two-way traffic than conventional swing doors. About 70% of the folding doors overall width remains free and clear for passage. The folding automatic door consists of narrow hinged door leaves that concertina together.
The basic door set comprises of a door leaf and frame and is supplied in either single or double leaf. The doors are fitted to either concertina inwards or outwards according to your requirements and the constraints of the surrounding environment.
Please visit our website for more information.
Our vast services and supply also covers manual doors. Our capabilities with the supply and installation of manual doors include supplying and fitting all makes and models of door closers and door closure operating equipment.
With our manual doors and related services, all carpentry and metal work repair services are carried out by our own tradesmen who have 38 years of experience and also specialise in the repair and replacement of discontinued floor springs.
- Manual aluminium doors
- Timber doors
- Concealed transom closers
- Concealed floor springs
- Health and safety/fire regulation improvements
- Security doors
We have specialist experience with fire exits. As a specialised door closer company, we understand the difficulties maintenance and building companies incur when faced with fire exit door panic locking devices. Therefore, we provide a free surveying service* offering you our experience and expertise.
We supply and fit all makes and models of fire exits and related equipment. The company policy guarantees all labour and materials for 12 months.
For more information on fire exits, automatic sliding doors, electric operated automatic sliding doors, or any of our other services, visit our website.
B2B Products and Services
- Access Control
- Access Control - Equipment
- Access Control - Keypads
- Access Control - Proximity Card
- Access Control - Security
- Access Control - Solutions
- Access Control - via Phone
- Access Control Systems - Engineers
- Access Control Systems - Repair and Maintenance
- Access Doors
- Automatic Door Control - Limit Switches
- Automatic Door Maintenance
- Automatic Door Repair
- Automatic Door Systems
- Door - Closers
- Door - Maintenance
- Door Entry - Access Control Systems, Key Pad
- Door Systems - Entry/Exit Devices
- Door Systems - Manual
- Door Systems - Powered
- Doors - Aluminium, Access
- Doors - Aluminium, Automatic
- Doors - Aluminium, Commercial
- Doors - Aluminium, External
- Doors - Aluminium, Folding
- Doors - Aluminium, Framed Glass
- Doors - Aluminium, Sliding
- Doors - Aluminium, Swing
- Doors - Armour Plated
- Doors - Automatic
- Doors - Automatic Closers
- Doors - Automatic, Electrically Operated
- Doors - Automatic Locking and Interlocking
- Doors - Automatic Openers
- Doors - Bi-fold
- Doors - Bifolding
- Doors - Closers and Closing Equipment
- Doors - Commercial Shutter
- Doors - Disability Access
- Doors - Disabled Access
- Doors - Disabled and Elderly Person
- Doors - Glass
- Doors - Glass Folding
- Doors - Glazed
- Doors - Industrial
- Doors - Industrial, Automatic
- Doors - Metal
- Doors - Roller Shutter
- Doors - Roller Shutter - Repairs, Service, Installation
- Doors - Security
- Doors - Shop
- Doors - Side Entrance
- Doors - Sliding
- Doors - Supermarkets
- Doors and Components - Industrial
- Doors and Gates - Automatic
- Electric Latch Retraction Door Exit Devices
- Electromagnetic Door Locks
- Electro-Mechanical Door Operators
- Fire Door Closers
- Fire Doors
- Fire Exit Security
- Folding Door Systems
- Front Doors
- Front Entrance Doors
- Security Access Control - Installation and Servicing
- Sliding Door Systems
- Springs - Door
- Swing Door Systems
- Switches - Door
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Who Sells Who
Last Updated: 15-Aug-2012