Alfra Copper busbar forming machines are supplied in 4 different categories.
1. Electro hydraulic LPV for Bending/Punching/Cutting of Copper/Aluminium busbars up to 120 x 12mm.
2. Electronic Hydraulic Station for Bending/Punching/Cutting of Copper/Aluminium busbars up to 120 x 12mm.
3. Electronic 4-Station Work Cart for Bending/Punching/Cutting of Copper/Aluminium busbars up to 120 x 12mm.
4. Digital Unit ABLS-02 Work Cart for Bending/Punching/Cutting of Copper/Aluminium busbars up to 130 x 12mm.
Alfra Steel Punching tools & steel punching machines range from small hand operated punching units to large steel punching machines, the self contained hand punch tools are without the need for hoses or cylinder and are ideal for workshops and construction sites where there is a need for punching all types of holes in switchboards, these tools will cut holes through 3mm steel with ease and are very light to carry around at 1.6kg.
Other hand & foot operated punching tools are very handy also especially where you have no electric supply (site work), they also will punch up to 138 x 138mm holes through 3mm thick steel.
Alfra supply 6 x large steel punching machines with throat depths from 250mm right up to 800mm which can punch switchboard doors of 2200 x 1000mm including folded edges, all these punch machines include a laser pointer for exact centre of hole without the need for pilot and just like the other machines can punch or nibble out holes 92 x 92mm in 3 seconds, the changing of punch/dies for these machines takes approx 25 seconds and you do not need to take the panel off the machine.
VKS125 Alfra wiring duct cutting unit comes complete with a 1000mm measure stop and can cut through ducting and cover to a maximum width of 125mm in seconds cleanly and without having to dress the edges afterwards. This tool has blade protection cover when not in use and also has German TUV approval.
Alfra din rail cutters come complete with measure stop rail and can either cut perforated rail or cut and punch solid rail with elongated or round holes. The cutting is easy and fast with no need to dress edges when cutting is complete.
B2B Products and Services
- Aluminium Alloy - Bars and Sections
- Bending Machines
- Bus Bar Bending Machinery
- Busbars - Copper
- Control Panels
- Control Panels - Assembly, Electrical
- Control Panels - Design, Electrical
- Control Panels - Electrical, Process Control
- Control Panels - Industrial
- Control Panels - Installation, Electrical
- Control Panels - Manufacture
- Control Panels - NVIS
- Control Panels - to Specification
- Control Switchgear
- Copper - Bar Bending
- Copper - Bar Forming
- Core Drilling - Equipment, Accessories
- Cutting Tools - Metal
- Electric Motors - Control Panels
- Electrical Controls and Panels
- Electrical Engineers - Industrial, Engineering Services
- Electrical Installation - Services
- Electrical Instrumentation Installation Service
- Electrical Power Control
- Enclosures - Sheet Metal
- Enclosures - Stainless Steel
- Enclosures - Steel
- Fabrications - Bending
- Fabrications - Mild Steel
- Hand Tools - Metalworkers
- Machinery - Metal Forming
- Machinery - Punching
- Marine Engineers - Electrics
- Motor Control Gear
- Motor Drive Control Systems
- Punching - Sheet Metal
- Sheet Metal Fabrications - Copper
- Sheet Metal Fabrications - Electrical Industry
- Shipbuilding - Defence
- Shipbuilding - Fabrications
- Switchgear - Components
- Switchgear - Refurbishment
- Tools - Cutting, Solid Carbide
- Tools - Engineers, Small
- Tools - Hand
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Who Sells Who
Last Updated: 28-Mar-2012