CERTEX is the leading supplier of high performance wire rope to all models of cranes, elevators, winches and other equipment throughout Europe. CERTEX offers a wide range of the world's leading brands and delivers solutions to meet all demands within a wide range of market sectors.
As Part of CERTEX's Lifting KnowHow we provide a complete range of technical support information covering everything from selecting the correct rope to making the right choice of termination.
A high quality range of general engineering ropes and small cords for a wide range of applications.
The CERTEX range of Crane Ropes includes products from the world's leading manufacturers including their quality own brand ROPETEX.
CERTEX has over 50 years experience in delivering quality wire ropes to elevator OEM's and service companies throughout Europe. Utilising CERTEX International's immense buying power CERTEX offer a competitive range of ex stock wire ropes and terminations from leading manufacturers in Europe. Large stocks and rigging facilities enable CERTEX to offer same day collection and next delivery from the central warehouse in Nottinghamshire and their specialist regional centre in London to cover the South East.
A wide range of stainless steel ropes for applications where appearance and resistance to corrosion are important including medical applications, architectural and the yachting industry.
Wire rope fittings and accessories
A wide range of quaility end terminations and other wire rope accessories.
Clips and clamps
Wire Grips and clamps for on site termination of wire ropes.
Wire Rope Thimbles to protect the eye of the wire rope and provide a connection with the lifitng device.
Sockets and accessories
Wire Rope Sockets to provide an efficient termination of steel wire rope.
A range of swaged terminations for small cords and smaller wire ropes.
Wire Rope Cutters
A range of manual and hydraulic machines for cutting steel wire rope.
Cable grips and stockings
A range of cable grips and rope stockings to help in installing steel wire ropes.
The Brilube range of Hi-Tech lubricants to extend the life of your wire ropes.
Portable presses for terminating wire rope.
CERTEX offers a full range of manual, powered and pneumatic lifting machines sourced from the world's best manufacturers.
Chain Block and Lever Hoists
A full range of manual, powered and pneumatic lifting machines sourced from the world's best manufacturers
A range of push travel, geared and electric trollies from leading manufacturers.
Top Quality Electric Hoists from Demag and Red Rooster .
A full range of electric hoists sourced from the world's best manufacturers
CERTEX manufactures and stocks a complete range of wire rope, chain, textile and fibre rope slings
A range of Chain Slings renowned for their performance and longevity in the harshest of environments
Wire Rope Slings
CERTEX manufacture wire rope slings at its Central Manufacturing facility at Harworth, its specialist offshore production facility at Montrose including to DNV 2-7.1
A complete range of Round Slings and Webbing Slings - Bespoke sizes and larger tonnages available on request
Fibre Rope Slings
A comprehensive range of synthetic and natural fibre rope slings comprising of nylon, polyester, polypropylene, manilla and sisal. The CERTEX three strand rope sling can be supplied in four basic configurations.
Single leg with eye spliced each end
Endless sling with short splice
Two legged sling - two single slings joined together in a common ring
Four legged sling - four single slings joined to 2 intermediate rings which are themselves joined to a master ring
Additional fittings can also be supplied such as hooks, shackles and rings. The use of thimbles in eyes is strongly recommended.
A range of Crosby, PowerTex and UK manufactured lifting hardware to provide safe, dependable performance even in the most arduous environments.
A range of Crosby, PowerTex and British manufactured shackles safety and high performance.
Eyebolts and Lifting Rings
A range of Crosby and quality British manufactured eyebolts and Swivel Hoist Rings.
A range of Crosby and quality British manufactured rigging screws and turnbuckles.
Crosby Quality hooks with innovative QUIC-CHECK TM Features
Fibre Rope Blocks
Fibre Rope blocks from Crosby in single, double and triple sheave configurations.
A range of standard and high strength, high performance fibre ropes for marine and industrial use.
A range of 3 strand rope for Marine, leisure and general applications.
8 Strand and High Performance
A range of 8 strand high strength, high performance fibre ropes for marine and industrial use.
CERTEX offers an innovative range of fall arrest products and lifeline systems.
The Vantage range of harnesses provides a innovative, safe solution from Checkmate.
Rope, webbing and shock absorbing lanyards from Checkmate.
Fall Arrest Blocks
A range of fall arrest blocks including rescue and retrieval and the awarding winning Xcalibre block.
Personnel Evacuation Devices
Abseil and evacuation devices for rescue.
A comprehensive selection of accessories, hooks, karabiners, fittings and bags are available to cover all your device and system requirements.
Lifting Equipment, Wire Rope and Height Safety Training
CERTEX have been providing quality lifting equipment training and wire rope training to the industry for more than 20 years and are widely accepted as one of the leading suppliers of quality lifting equipment training courses to many industry sectors including manufacturing, construction, ports, defence and offshore. In partnership with Checkmate we also offer a complete range of Height Safety and Rescue Training.
With the following courses now LEEA accredited:
TR16 - Safe Use of Overhead Cranes
TR17 - Basic Safe Slinging and Lifting
TR33 - LOLER and PUWER
TR51 - Lifting Equipment Examination
TR52 - Wire Rope Examination
TR55 - Socketing of Steel Wire Rope
....there really is no better place to come for your training!
CERTEX provides a complete service for test and certification, either on customer site or within CERTEX facilities.
This can be a stand alone service or part of the LEMIS total management programme.
Lifting Centres have qualified service engineers who can perform this service locally. These are backed up by central support functions where required.
What ever your application - give CERTEX a call or visit one of our many branches, more information can be found here.
B2B Products and Services
- G-209R, ROV Shackle
- Shackle G-209
- Shackle G-209-A
- Shackle G-210
- Shackle G-2150
- Shackle G-2160, Wide Body
- Shackle G-2160, Wide Body
- BS Shackle - Large Bow
- BS Shackle - Large Dee
- BS Shackle - Small Dee
- BS Shackles - Small Bow
- Cable and Wire - Aerospace
- Cable and Wire - Assemblies, Defence Standards
- Cable and Wire - Drum Handling Equipment
- Cable and Wire - Grips
- Cable and Wire - Harnesses
- Cable and Wire - High Performance
- Chain Assemblies
- Chain Block
- Chain Block Elephant Super 100
- Chain Blocks - Spark Proof
- Chains - Lifting
- Clamps - Plate Lifting
- Crane Weigher
- Cranes - Accessories, Chain Slings
- Cranes - Accessories, Wire Rope Slings
- Cranes - Inspection
- Cranes - Overhead
- Cranes - Overhead, Travelling, Electric
- Cranes - Sales and Installation
- Cranes - Testing
- Eye Bolts with Collar to BS4278: 1984
- Eye Hook
- Eyebolts - Collared BS 4278:1984
- FAB3W ? Fall Arrest Block Xcalibre
- FAB3WD ? Fall Arrest Block Xcalibre
- Fall Arrest Blocks FABX ATOM-X
- Fall Arrest Blocks FABXD ATOM-X
- Fall Arrest Blocks FABX1
- Fall Arrest Blocks FABX2
- Fall Arrest Blocks FABX2R
- Fall Arrest Blocks FABX4
- Fall Arrest Blocks FABX4D
- Fall Arrest Blocks FAB1
- Fall Arrest Blocks FAB15R
- Fall Arrest Blocks FAB2
- Fall Arrest Blocks FAB33
- Fall Arrest Blocks FAB33R
- Fall Arrest Blocks FAB5
- Fibre Rope Block
- Forged Machinery Eye Bolts
- Geared Trolley
- Girder Clamp
- Height Safety FBH5 Three Point Female Harness
- Height Safety PBH1 - One Point Harness
- Height Safety PBH10 Rapid Don Harness
- Height Safety PBH11 Rapid Don Harness c/w Workbelt
- Height Safety PBH2 Two Point Harness
- Height Safety PBH3 Three Point Harness
- Height Safety PBH4 Four Point Harness
- Height Safety PBH5 Riggers Five Point Harness
- Height Safety PBH5X Riggers Five Point Harness
- Height Safety PBH6/PBH6Y Two Point Harness c/w Rescue Strop
- Height Safety PBH7 Two Point Harness c/w Hi-Vis Jacket
- Height Safety PBH8 Lifejacket Harness
- Height Safety PBH9 Two Point Harness c/w Hi-Vis and Life Jacket
- Height Safety Supine Harness
- Lebus Load Binders
- Lever Hoist
- Lever Hoist 500KG
- Lever Hoist 750KG-6t
- Lifting and Handling Equipment
- Lifting Beams
- Lifting Beams Spreader Beams Modular
- Lifting Equipment
- Lifting Equipment - Beam Trolleys, Geared
- Lifting Equipment - Beams
- Lifting Equipment - Beams, Spreader
- Lifting Equipment - Below the Hook
- Lifting Equipment - Bespoke
- Lifting Equipment - Certification
- Lifting Equipment - Design
- Lifting Equipment - Design Service
- Lifting Equipment - Hire
- Lifting Equipment - Inspection
- Lifting Equipment - Installation
- Lifting Equipment - Manual Handling
- Lifting Equipment - Portable
- Lifting Equipment - Pull Lifts
- Lifting Equipment - Reel
- Lifting Equipment - Repair and Maintenance
- Lifting Equipment - Site Services
- Lifting Equipment - Steel
- Lifting Equipment - Testing
- Lifting Equipment - To Specification
- Lifting Gear
- Lifting Gear - Chain Blocks
- Lifting Gear - Design Services
- Lifting Gear - Heavy
- Lifting Gear - Hire
- Lifting Gear - Hydraulic
- Lifting Gear - Pipe
- Lifting Gear - Plate Clamp
- Lifting Gear - Rental
- Lifting Gear - Repair
- Lifting Gear - Repair and Maintenance
- Lifting Gear - Round Slings
- Lifting Gear - Round Slings, S Strop
- Lifting Gear - Sales
- Lifting Gear - Testing
- Lifting Gear - To Specification
- Lifting Gear - Turnbuckles
- Lifting Gear - Underwater
- Lifting Gear - Vacuum
- Lifting Hoists
- Lifting Platforms
- Lifting Platforms - Hydraulic
- Lifting Platforms - Mobile
- Lifting Slings
- Lifting Tackle - Rings
- Load Moving Systems
- Loadfast Ratchet Assemblies
- Magnetic Lifting Equipment
- Magnetic Pick-up Pals
- Magnets - Lifting
- Manual Trolley
- Nylon Rope, 3-Strand
- PAL2 - Pro Absorber Lanyard
- PAL3 - Pro Absorber Lanyard
- PAL4 - Pro Absorber Lanyard
- PED10- Personal Evacuation Device
- PED3- Personal Evacuation Device
- PED5- Personal Evacuation Device
- Personnel Evacuation Devices ALF
- Personnel Evacuation Devices RALF
- Polypropylene Fibre Rope 3-Strand
- Polypropylene Fibre Rope 3-Strand Staplespun
- Polypropylene Rope, 8 Strand
- Precision Tensile Link SWLZ
- Pulling/ Lifting Winches Pulling Hoist
- Pulling/Lifting Winches Pulling Hoist
- Push Girder Trolley
- Railway - Clamps
- RAL2 - Kermantle Rope Lanyard
- RAL3 - Kermantle Rope Lanyard
- RAL4 - Kermantle Rope Lanyard
- Rigging - Architectural
- Rigging Screw HG-223, Hook / Hook
- Rigging Screw HG-228, Jaw / Jaw
- Rigging Screw HG-225, Hook / Eye
- Rigging Screw HG-226, Eye / Eye
- Rigging Screw HG-227, Jaw / Eye
- Rigging Screws
- Rigging Services
- Rope - Fibre
- Rope - Marine
- Rope - Sockets
- Rope - Thimbles
- Ropes and Webbing
- Safety - Fall Arrest Equipment
- Safety - Fall Arrester Devices
- Safety - Fall Protection Equipment
- Safety - Fall Protection Systems
- Safety - Harnesses
- Safety - Lifeline
- Safety Equipment - Lifting
- Safety Eyebolt Testing
- SAL2 - Lanyard
- SAL2E - Elasticated Lanyard
- SAL3 - Lanyard
- SAL3E - Elasticated Lanyard
- SAL4 - Lanyard
- SAL4E - Elasticated Lanyard
- Shackle G-2130
- Side Pull Hoist Ring
- Slings - Cargo, Lifting
- Slings - Chain
- Slings - Webbing
- Slings - Wire Rope
- Steelite Xtra
- Swivel Hoist Ring
- Swivel Hooks
- Swivel S1 Jaw/Hook
- Swivel S2 Jaw / Jaw
- Swivel S3 Jaw / Eye
- Swivel S4 Eye / Jaw
- TQ12 Xtra
- Trolley Adjustable
- Vacuum Lifting - Equipment
- Wire - Rope
- Wire Rope - Nylon Coated
- Wire Rope - Accessories
- Wire Rope - Military Specification
- Wire Rope - Special Purpose
- Wire Rope - Steel
- Wire Rope Splicers
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 30-Jan-2013