Our loyalty tracking systems are designed to meet the needs of organisations and clubs with a database of membership to maintain. It can also be used by shops to track the collection and redemption of loyalty points. Our loyalty tracking systems have an intuitive and easy to use interface and enable you to make membership cards with integrated barcodes and customise them with backgrounds and logos.
Other features are:
- Works with optional barcode scanner to add and redeem loyalty points
- Optional points collection and redemption from a remote (networked) PC
- Produces reports on membership, transactions and other statistics
- Requires Windows 2000 or later
- Will run with Windows Vista
- Uses a Microsoft Access compatible database allowing the user to create custom reports and interfaces
- Spanish interface available for points module
Our bespoke software development services are usually charged on a daily or hourly rate depending on the project however, for small projects we typically provide a fixed price. Contact us today is you have a requirement for custom software and we will be happy to discuss your project.
Our club membership system is designed in order to give clubs and organisations the technical support to maintain databases and track member activity at its facilities. The club membership system has an extensive range of features enabling you to meet the demands of all sizes of clubs.
Club membership system is simply to set up and operate making it perfect for small clubs but with the option to expand its potential as your organisation grows. It features a range of options allowing you to create membership cards, set up passwords and FrontGate module, enter and record financial transactions, and track loyalty points.
- DMX LightShow - the main product which encompasses all the DMX technologies with unlimited universes
- DMX Console - a tradition style console interface with a limited number of DMX channels
- DMX Manager - an advanced system for controlling multiple DMX universes
- DMX Theatre - a system for theatres with a single DMX universe
- DMX DJ - a system for DJ's allowing multiple concurrent lighting effects to be run
Our backup software and systems include SwiftBackup, designed to make backing up your valuable documents even easier. It is created to make it simple for the average user to quickly and efficiently backup their documents and folders without having to do lots of complex configurations.
Our backup software and systems is easily adapted to include more comprehensive options when needed and includes a variety of benefits and features like:
- Will auto-run when drive is inserted (uses autorun.inf features)
- Runs in administrator mode on Windows Vista / Windows 7 to ensure access to all files
- Has a simple, easy-to-use interface
- Comprehensive backup options available
- Runs multiple backup sets in parallel using multi-threading technology
- Allow definition of multiple backup sets
- Allows multiple backup targets
- Runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Runs on Windows Server 2003/2008
We recently upgraded our support options and now supply an improved range of Internet-based remote support services. Our remote support services allow us to connect to computers with an Internet connection, anywhere in the world. We use this connection to effectively solve issues ranging from document support to virus removal.
Remote support services are safe and secure and our unattended access allows us to connect to your computer without requiring you to be present at the computer. Contact us today and we will arrange to connect to your computer and help you to start taking advantage of our remote support services.
B2B Products and Services
- Bespoke Computer Systems
- Club Memebership System
- Custom Software Development
- DMX Control Software
- Document Backup Software
- Estimates and Quotes Software
- Free Barcode Scanner Software
- Loyalty Tracking System
- Professional Invoice Making Software for Small Businesses
- Software - Bespoke
- Software - Development Services
- Software Development
- Song Management System
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 08-May-2012