Specialists in Humidity, Moisture Measurement, and gas analysis systems.
Over the last 20 years IMA have become known as experts in hygrometry, moisture, watercut, water in oil, oil in water, hydrogen sulphide, and process gas analysis systems.
They supply hygrometers, trace dewpoint meters, relative humidity analysers, and moisture in solids analysers to a wide range of industries including oil and gas, nuclear, and manufacturing.
For the oil industry IMA offer the Delta-C watercut analyser (water in oil analyser, or WIO analyser). For produced water discharge there is an UV fluorescence oil in water analyser. These are typically used in PPM oil in water discharge.
Since the advent of tunable diode laser (TDL) analysers, IMA have a strong range of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen sulphide (H2S) measurement systems. In fact a wide range of species can be measured: carbon monoxide (CO), ammonia (NH3), nitric acid (NO), hydrochloric acid (HCl), ethylene oxide (ETO), hydrofluoric acid (HF), methane (CH4), oxygen (O2) and many more.
IMA can also offer maintenance contracts, measurement audits, calibration, commissioning and efficiency studies.
For the full range of products and services, or to request a quote, please see our website: www.ima.co.uk, or speak to one of our staff on 01943 878877.
Relative humidity meters available from IMA are the latest generation of humidity transmitters based on digital technology, which significantly enhances humidity measurement. The HygroFlex sensors, using the interchangeable Hygroclip probe, are extremely flexible.
The Hygropalm is a hand-held version of these humidity instruments, offering all the features of the on-line analyser, in a portable form.
To see detailed descriptions of these products please visit our web site.
The Breeze series of digital panel meters for remote display of key industrial measurements is a complete range, from economical simple OEM models, to remote controlled IP65 wall mounting units. Options with integral power supplies are ideal for driving loop powered transmitters. Inputs include current, voltage, PT100 or Modbus. Measurement ranges and alarm setpoints are user programmable via modbus, or an optional remote control. Variable delays for relay activation and de-activation, and a peak hold facility are available on some models. Analogue outputs and alarm relays allow for transmission or re-transmission of data to a DCS or SCADA system.
A comparison of the different models available, and individual product descriptions, can be found at the IMA web site.
IMA can provide an accurate and independent dewpoint meter calibration service for most makes of trace moisture analysers.
The service is high quality, competitive, and fast, with a usual 1 - 2 week in-house turn around on most probes.
Our calibration rig employs state of the art chilled mirror systems, traceable to National Standards, in a modern purpose built calibration room. The quality of the equipment and IMA's knowledge of moisture ensures the accuracy and validity of the service.
IMA offer bespoke seminars on measurement theory and practice - covering measurement principles, installation, causes of errors and trouble shooting. Seminars can be held on site, or at IMA's Northern or Southern offices.
Personnel are also available for independent consultancy and advice.
On the IMA web site there are downloadable training leaflets explaining many aspects of moisture measurement, and gas analysis.
B2B Products and Services
- Analyser Equipment - Hydrogen Sulphide
- Analysis Equipment - Gas Sample Systems
- Analysis Equipment - Moisture
- Analytical Services - Effect Of Humidity
- Calibration Service - Instrument
- Dew Point Meters
- Dewpoint Meter
- Dewpoint Transmitter
- Digital Panel Meters
- Equipment - Test and Measurement
- Gas Process Analysers Trace acetylene measurement, ATEX certified
- Gas Process Analysers Dual channel analyser H20 and CO2 non-hazardous gases
- Gas Process Analysers On-line measurement of methane ATEX certified
- Gas Process Analysers Portable trace water vapour measurement
- Gas Process Analysers Trace ammonia measurement ATEX certified
- Gas Process Analysers Trace hydrogen sulphide measurement, ATEX certified
- Gas Process Analysers Trace water vapour measurement ATEX certified
- Gas Process Analysers Trace water vapour measurement for non-hazardous gases
- Humidity - Control Equipment
- Humidity - Controllers
- Humidity - Dewpoint Hygrometers
- Humidity - Equipment
- Humidity - Measurement Equipment
- Humidity - Recording Instruments
- Hydrocarbon Dewpoint Analyser
- Moisture In Solids
- Moisture Measurement
- Moisture Meters
- Monitoring Systems - Oil in Water
- Oil in water analyser able to determine oil types and other species
- Oil in water analyser for direct insertion into process line
- Oil in water analyser for side stream measurements
- Oil in water analyser with spectrometer and insertion probe
- Panel Meters
- Process Gas Analysers
- Sensors - Dewpoint
- Sensors - Humidity
- Sensors - Moisture
- Transmitters - Humidity
- Water in oil monitor, by-pass system
- Water in oil monitor, insertion system
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 03-Oct-2011