SKF is the leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. Our products help companies in countless industries extend equipment lifecycles, increase uptime, reduce maintenance and cut total operating costs.
Recognised worldwide for their superior quality and long service life, SKF ball, roller and plain bearings are the perfect choice for a wide range of applications. Depending on the bearing type, design and size, many SKF bearings are available in four performance classes: Standard, SKF Explorer, SKF Energy Efficient and SKF super-precision.
SKF Explorer bearings - Reduces environmental impact by enabling downsizing and reducing both lubricant and energy consumption; and can also reduce the need for maintenance and contribute to increased productivity.
SKF Energy Efficient (E2) bearings - Characterised by a frictional moment in the bearing that is at least 30% lower when compared to the same size standard SKF bearing.
SKF super-precision bearings - Designed and manufactured for applications that require a high degree of running accuracy and long bearing service life.
SKF units and housings - Bearing units, which consist of SKF bearings, housings, seals and lubricant, are pre-assembled for quick and easy installation.
Engineered solutions - Bespoke bearings that address specific industry or application issues: Extreme temperature, Solid Oil, INSOCOAT and hybrid bearings.
Based on extensive knowledge and experience in material technology, design and manufacturing processes, SKF offers standard seals and custom engineered sealing solutions in a broad range of elastomers, thermoplastics and thermoplastic elastomers.
Seals for general applications - Includes standard metric rubber outside diameter seals and low friction seals with the SKF WAVE lip design.
Fluid power sealing systems - Includes rod, piston and wiper seals as well as guides, O-rings and back-up rings.
Seals for heavy applications - Includes heavy-duty metal-cased seals, rubber outside diameter seals with metal inserts or fabric-reinforcement and all rubber seals.
Machined seals and customised sealing solutions - Customers benefit from high flexibility and short delivery times.
Specialist solutions - SKF SCOTSEAL, SKF Mudblock cassette seals, V-ring seals, SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE, Metal face seals HDDF and SKF Trackstar seals.
From specialised lubricants to state-of-the-art lubrication systems. Integrated solutions combine our expertise in bearings, seals and condition monitoring with our tribology knowledge – the study of friction, wear and lubrication.
Lubricants – From standard bearing lubricants to products formulated for specific applications.
Automatic lubricators - From single-point to multi-point lubrication units.
Manual lubrication - From grease guns and packers to pumps and meters.
Lubrication services and support - Includes system installation, start-up and maintenance through to oil and grease analysis and training.
Centralised lubrication systems - Feeds lubricant from a central source to the connected points on a machine or machining system. Minimises friction and wear, eliminates potentially unsafe manual lubrication and optimises the amount of lubricant used.
Our extensive experience and knowledge enables us to offer our customers efficient and reliable linear motion solutions. Whatever your needs in terms of guiding, driving, actuation and positioning, SKF has a solution for you.
Shaft guidings - Economical and simple, offering unlimited stroke, self-alignment, adjustable preload and high sealing performance.
Profile rail guides - Designed for unlimited travel, they can withstand moment loads in all directions. Units are ready-to-mount, reliable and easy to maintain.
Precision rail guides - Available in a modular range. Features include different rolling elements cages, high precision, high load-carrying capacity and stiffness, and an anti-creeping system.
Miniature ball screws - Compact and easy to mount.
High precision rolled ball screws - Features several re-circulating systems, including long leads for high speed. Also accommodates backlash elimination or preload execution.
Ground ball screws - Combines high precision, rigidity and design flexibility.
Roller screws - Offers high speeds, fast acceleration and extreme precision and rigidity. Backlash elimination or preload execution is also available for increased stiffness.
Linear actuators - Can handle industrial or healthcare applications requiring high load capacities, high operating speeds or quiet, aesthetically designed systems.
Telescopic pillars - Features quiet, robust, powerful and attractive designs.
Rotary actuators - Compact but able to produce high torque, modular to meet special design needs.
Control units - Enables application-focused system control, including connections for foot, hand or desk switches.
Miniature slides - Combines compact design, high carrying capacity and high running accuracy, easy to assemble and offer long lifecycles.
Standard slides - Available in several driven or guided versions, and feature a wide range of strokes and load capacities.
Precision slides - Featuring cast iron tops and bases, and fitted with guides that incorporate crossed roller units driven by pre-loaded planetary roller screws.
SKF can offer more than other suppliers – a deep understanding of how bearings and power transmission products work together. We apply this knowledge to help maintenance teams identify transmission-related bearing problems, and choose the best products for a given application. The product range includes six main areas: Belts, pulleys, chains, sprockets, couplings, bushings and hubs.
SKF Couplings – A wide range of coupling types, sizes and capacity ratings. For large, heavy-duty applications, SKF Grid and SKF Gear Couplings provide optimum contact with the shaft, and can accommodate high torque values, reduce power loss and minimize the effects of misalignment.
SKF Xtra Power Belts – Can deliver up to 40% more power and up to 40% longer application service life compared to standard wrapped belts.
SKF Xtra Chains - Improves on standard chain benefits by delivering even better performance and longer service life.
SKF Xtra Corrosion Resistant Chains - Superior corrosion resistance for demanding applications.
SKF Xtra Strength Chains - Featuring optimised material hardness, precision component fitting and larger parts, they deliver long service life in the most demanding drive conditions.
SKF Xtra Performance SLR Chains - Interchangeable with standard roller chains, they require no re-lubrication and can substantially reduce elongation in many applications.
From training programmes and logistics to full PdM service contracts with qualified manpower and technology to help maintain your plant, we have expertise in machinery maintenance and asset management, and can help you reduce your operation’s energy usage and improve its sustainability.
Bearing remanufacturing services - Large size bearings are remanufactured to an as-new condition for an extended service life, and substantial cost savings.
Spindle services - Everything from engineering upgrades to spindle analysis, reconditioning and replacement.
Remote monitoring service - Combines SKF condition monitoring tools to collect data, SKF experts to analyse data and the Internet to communicate machine health status for informed decision-making.
Mechanical maintenance – Services include: precision alignment and balancing, lubrication management, bearing failure analysis, technology advice and machine upgrades and bearing installation.
Training programmes – A range of courses all designed to help increase productivity, reduce operating costs and reduce your environmental impact.
Maintenance products – Range includes pullers, fitting tools, heaters and oil injection equipment.
Basic condition monitoring products – Helps users spot-check machines and establish trends to identify problems early before they result in costly, unplanned downtime.
Portable data collectors and analyzers – The SKF Microlog series can perform predictive maintenance on a range of rotating machinery. Route-based systems are supported by SKF @ptitude Monitoring Suite software.
Online surveillance and protection - SKF Multilog series automatically collects vibration and process data 24/7, transmits data into the SKF @ptitude Monitoring Suite and alerts plant personnel to machine condition changes.
Electric motor monitoring - SKF/Baker offers a range of products for static testing and dynamic motor monitoring to help maintenance professionals detect electric motor problems prior to failure.
Shaft alignment tools - Advanced technologies to detect and correct shaft misalignment, quickly and easily.
Operator Driven Reliability (ODR) - An effective programme to help operators record, report and initiate timely corrective actions for degrading equipment.
Wireless condition monitoring - Ideal for monitoring assets in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas, or geographically large locations such as tank farms and refineries.
B2B Products and Services
- Actuators - Electro-Hydraulic
- Actuators - Electromechanical
- Actuators - Hydraulic
- Adapter sleeves
- Aerosol Spray - Lubrication
- Aerospace Bearing Staking
- Aerospace Miniature Bearings
- Air Bearing Spindles
- Air Bearings
- Aviation - Grease Lubrication Equipment
- Aviation - Oil Lubrication Equipment
- Ball Bearing Safety Swivel Hooks
- Ball Bearings
- Ball Bearings - All Types
- Ball Bearings - Angular Contact
- Ball Bearings - Cages
- Ball Bearings - Deep Groove
- Ball Bearings - Distributors
- Ball Bearings - Double Row
- Ball Bearings - High Precision
- Ball Bearings - Imperial
- Ball Bearings - Linear
- Ball Bearings - Metric
- Ball Bearings - Miniature
- Ball Bearings - Plastic
- Ball Bearings - Radial
- Ball Bearings - Self Aligning, Double Row
- Ball Bearings - Stainless Steel
- Ball Bearings - Stainless Steel, Manufacturer
- Ball Bearings - Thin Section
- Ball Bearings - Thrust
- Ball Transfer Units
- Ball Transfer Units - Heavy Duty
- Ball Transfer Units - Manufacturer
- Balls - Roller Bearings
- Ballscrews - Machined
- Ballscrews - Manufactured
- Ballscrews - Repair Service
- Ballscrews - Rolled
- Bearing - Changes
- Bearing Cages
- Bearing Consultant
- Bearing Cover
- Bearing Heaters - Electric
- Bearing housings
- Bearing Monitoring
- Bearing Pads
- Bearing Sets And Drive Shafts
- Bearing Spacer
- Bearing Wear Guages
- Bearing With Housing
- Bearings - Aerospace
- Bearings - Air
- Bearings - Angular Contact
- Bearings - Anti Vibration
- Bearings - Automotive
- Bearings - Automotive Clutch
- Bearings - Ball and Roller
- Bearings - Bike
- Bearings - Bi-metal
- Bearings - Bronze
- Bearings - Bushes
- Bearings - Bushes, General
- Bearings - Bushes, Self Aligning
- Bearings - Cam Followers
- Bearings - Carbon
- Bearings - Ceramic
- Bearings - Chemical Resistant
- Bearings - Conveyor
- Bearings - Crane Sheave
- Bearings - Custom Made
- Bearings - Cycle
- Bearings - Cylindrical Roller
- Bearings - Deep Groove
- Bearings - Deep Grove Ball, Open
- Bearings - Deep Grove Double Sided
- Bearings - Deep Grove Non Contact
- Bearings - Distributors
- Bearings - Double Row, Angular Contact
- Bearings - Double Sided
- Bearings - Electric Motor
- Bearings - Export
- Bearings - Fibre sheet
- Bearings - Flange
- Bearings - Fluid
- Bearings - Gearbox
- Bearings - Graphite
- Bearings - Hanger
- Bearings - High Precision
- Bearings - High Speed
- Bearings - High Speed, Spindle
- Bearings - High Temperature
- Bearings - Housings
- Bearings - Housings, Thermoplastic
- Bearings - Hydraulic Journal
- Bearings - Hydro
- Bearings - Hydrostatic
- Bearings - Hydrostatic Gas
- Bearings - Hydrostatic Linear
- Bearings - Industrial
- Bearings - Inserts
- Bearings - Laminated Plastic
- Bearings - Leaded
- Bearings - Line Shaft
- Bearings - Linear
- Bearings - Lining and Relining
- Bearings - Magnetic
- Bearings - Marine
- Bearings - Marine Shaft
- Bearings - Materials, Low friction
- Bearings - Miniature
- Bearings - Mounts
- Bearings - Needle
- Bearings - Non Contact
- Bearings - Non-Standard
- Bearings - Non-stick
- Bearings - Nylon, Inserts
- Bearings - OEM
- Bearings - One-way
- Bearings - Open
- Bearings - Outrigger
- Bearings - Pivot
- Bearings - Plain
- Bearings - Plastic
- Bearings - Precision
- Bearings - Propeller Shaft
- Bearings - PTFE
- Bearings - Railway
- Bearings - Recessed
- Bearings - Relubrication
- Bearings - Remote Control (RC)
- Bearings - Rod End
- Bearings - Roller
- Bearings - Self Aligning
- Bearings - Self Lubricating
- Bearings - Semi-Precision
- Bearings - Shelled, Brass
- Bearings - Shelled, Non-metallic
- Bearings - Silicon Carbide
- Bearings - Skating
- Bearings - Slewing
- Bearings - Sliding
- Bearings - Special or Non Standard
- Bearings - Spherical
- Bearings - Spherical, Aligning
- Bearings - Spherical, Plain
- Bearings - Spherical, Plain, Maintenance Free
- Bearings - Spherical, Roller
- Bearings - Spherical Roller Thrust
- Bearings - Split
- Bearings - Split Roller
- Bearings - Stainless Steel
- Bearings - Steel
- Bearings - Stern Tubes
- Bearings - Stockists
- Bearings - Taper Roller
- Bearings - Thermal Insulation
- Bearings - Thermoplastic
- Bearings - Thin Section
- Bearings - Thrust
- Bearings - Water Lubricated
- Bearings - Wheel
- Bearings - Wheel, Automotive
- Bearings - White Metal
- Bearings - Wrapped
- Bearings and Power Transmission Sales
- Bearings for extreme temperatures
- Bearings Rod End - Circular Welding Face
- Bearings Rod End - Internal Thread
- Bearings Rod End - Maintenance Free
- Bearings Rod End - Rectangular Welding Face
- Bearings Rod End - Roller Rod End
- Bearings to Specification
- Bearings with Solid Oil
- Belts - Power Transmission
- Belts - Toothed Power Transmission
- Beryllium Copper - Bearings
- Bolt Tensioning
- Bolt Tightening Systems
- Bolt Torque or Tensioning Services
- Bronze Slide Bearings
- Bronze Thrust Bearings
- CARB toroidal roller bearings
- CB-Ball-Bearing Disc Springs - Plain
- CB-Ball-Bearing Disc Springs - Slotted
- CCTV - Power Transmission Units, Twisted Pair
- Centralised Lubrication System
- Cleaning Equipment - Bearing Blast
- Coated Bearings
- Combined cylindrical roller/tapered roller bearings
- Composite Bearing Wear Guages
- Condition Monitoring
- Condition Monitoring - Reciprocating Compressors
- Condition Monitoring - Services
- Condition Monitoring - Transformer
- Condition Monitoring Equipment
- Condition Monitors - Electrical Machinery
- Condition Monitors - Oil and Gas
- Condition Monitors - Process Plant
- Condition Monitors - Ultrasonic
- Consultants - Lubrication, Oil Analysis
- Conveyor - Guide Rails
- Conveyor Belt - Clamps
- Conveyor Belt - Cutters
- Conveyor Belt - Drums
- Conveyor Belt - Flame Treatment Systems
- Conveyor Belt - Pulleys
- Conveyor Belt - Rollers
- Conveyor Belt - Trackers
- Conveyor Belt - Vulcanising
- Conveyor Belt - Weight Totaliser
- Conveyor Belting - Abrasive Resistant
- Conveyor Belting - Cleated
- Conveyor Belting - Coiling
- Conveyor Belting - Curved Fabric
- Conveyor Belting - Design
- Conveyor Belting - Drying Unit Screen Printing
- Conveyor Belting - Endless Silicone
- Conveyor Belting - Fat Resistant
- Conveyor Belting - Food Industry
- Conveyor Belting - Heavy Duty Cleated
- Conveyor Belting - Heavyweight
- Conveyor Belting - High Temperature Non Stick
- Conveyor Belting - Horizontal
- Conveyor Belting - Installation
- Conveyor Belting - Maintenance
- Conveyor Belting - Polyacetal
- Conveyor Belting - Polyethylene (PE)
- Conveyor Belting - Polypropylene (PP)
- Conveyor Belting - Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Coated
- Conveyor Belting - Polyurethane (PU)
- Conveyor Belting - Polyurethane (PU), Testing
- Conveyor Belting - Prototype Polyurethane
- Conveyor Belting - Repair
- Conveyor Belting - Ribbed Inclined
- Conveyor Belting - Rubber Drum Lagging
- Conveyor Belting - Scoop Cleat
- Conveyor Belting - To Specification
- Conveyor Belting - Wire, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Processing
- Conveyor Belts - Draining Mesh
- Conveyor Belts - Fasteners
- Conveyor Belts - Filtration Mesh
- Conveyor Belts - Metal
- Conveyor Belts - Polyester Fabric Mesh
- Conveyor Belts - Polyurethane
- Conveyor Belts - PU
- Conveyor Belts - PVC
Last Updated: 12-Apr-2012