For electronic manufacturing service (EMS), at MSH Electronics we can tailor our services to meet your specific requirements.
We work in a competitive industry. We believe electronic manufacturing companies that consistently meet and exceed high performance and product quality wiil flourish. Coupled with our solid financial foundations, as a provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS), we will continue to grow in thjs manufacturing climate.
We have been providing electronic subcontract assembly and manufacturing services for over 25 years. With pride and committment, we have worked with many leading companies throughout the UK.
In the provision of electronic subcontract assembly services, we pride ourselves on our long record of customer satisfaction and on-time deliveries. We actively seek customer feedback, and your satisfaction is a foundation to our compnay.
We offer full prototyping services. We have pre and post production capability for the following prototyping services:
- Module and Instrument Development and Build
- Cable/Ribbon and Multicore Assemblies
- Harness/Loom Design and Development
- PCB Projects (not design)
- Modifying/Retro Fitting Assemblies
- Feasibility and Assessment Studies
We can complete cable and ribbon assemblies -- from very simple single wire assembly to the most complex multi- cores. We can complete your specialist cables built to your individual specs.
Using a wide range of auotmatic / manual wire crimpers and ribbon presses, we also use mechanised tooling such as cut strip and crimp machines to give us the ability to offer you competitive pricing and a quick turnaround on your cable and ribbon assembly.
We build and inspect all our PCBs at regularly monitored ESD safe stations. We build to the most demanding standards, and no longer use a tank for PCB cleaning. Unless otherwise instructed, we use leaded or leadfree solder with "no clean" Halide and colophony free flux.
With customer supplied Gerbers or circuit diagrams, we provide:
- PCBs built to the highest standards
- "No Clean" halide and colophony free flux used as standard.
- Prototype one/off or small and large batch quantities
We have a range of manual hand crimpers and ribbon presses. We also have mechanised tooling, cut strip and crimp machines to give us the flexibility to manufacture a variety of different volume productions.
For our large and small volume production cabling services, we provide.
- Prototype Wiring
- One-Off Assemblies
- Low / High Volume Production
B2B Products and Services
- Cable and Wire - Assemblies, Electrical, Electronic
- Cable and wire Assemblies
- Cable Build
- Cable Harness Design
- Cable Harness Development
- Cable Harnesses to Specification
- Cable Harness/Loom Design
- Cable Harness/Loom Development
- Cable Loom Design
- Cable Loom Development
- Cable Looms to Specification
- CEM (Contract Electronics Manufacture)
- Control Panels
- Electromechanical Assembly Services
- Electronic Assembly Prototyping
- Electronic Component Kitting Services
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Harness/Loom Design
- High Volume Proudction
- Kitting service
- Loom and Harness Building
- Low Volume Production
- Module Assembly
- Multicore Assemblies
- One - Off Assemblies
- One Off Assemblies
- PCB assemblies
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Procurement and Kitting Service
- Procurement services
- Prototype Wiring
- Prototyping Services
- Sub Contract Electronic Manufacturing
- Surplus - Electronic Manufacturing Equipment
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 21-Mar-2013