Encon Air Systems Limited's aim is to be the leading UK supplier of factory cooling, fume extractors, dust extractors, ventilation, filtration and extraction systems.
We produce a wide range of fan powered extractors and input ventilation equipment, together with a range of louvred ventilators, which are suitable for installation in all types of industrial and commercial buildings.
Our customers approach us for help in a variety of different applications including:
Factory Cooling and Heating
Fume & Dust Extraction
P601 LEV Testing
Smoke Heat Exhaust Ventilation
Compressed Air System
We specialise in at source ventilation systems which are necessary to meet the current C.O.S.H.H. Regulations.
A free blowing warm air system is one of the most cost effective & efficient means of heating industrial & commercial buildings.
It is much less expensive than a wet system with boilers and unit heaters or radiators & has a much faster speed of response. Encon Air Syetems are specialist in warm air systems using gas or oil fired, suspended or floor standing heaters, which meet most heating requirements.
Contact Encon Air Systems Limited for more information on the ATEX Directive and other British and European standards and requirements with regards to Dust Extractors, Fume Extractors and Ventilation Equipment.
Encon Air Systems are leading providers of dust extraction equipment and fume extraction equipment, installations and services. We are able to offer a total solution to your Dust and Fume problems from a single point of extraction through to large multi application requirements. Encon extraction systems are designed to meet your specific needs sourcing products from the best manufactures world wide.
All products are manufactured in accordance with British, European and ISO standards where applicable to ensure complete integration with your exacting specifications. Airborne pollution is a serious problem affecting your personnel and production processes, the best way to solve this is with dust and fume extraction specifically designed for your application. Encon can provide the solution by capturing these pollutants at source and prevent them from contaminating your personnel's breathing zone and your production process. For example:
- Grinding Dust
- Soldering Fumes
- Oil Mist Solvent Fumes
- Welding Fumes
- Milled Flour
Any employer who uses local exhaust ventilation (LEV) to control dust, fume, vapour etc. must ensure that it is operating effectively and is in good repair. It is your legal obligation to ensure a formal examination and test of the LEV system every 14 months.
The Encon examination, testing and records are carried out in accordance with the requirements of Regulation 9 of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations (COSHH). The measurements taken are compared with the criteria for performance for ventilation systems given in HSG258 “Controlling airborne contaminants at work: A guide to local exhaust ventilation”.
Encon engineers are qualified to British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS) P601 standard - Initial Appraisal and Thorough Examination & Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Systems. As stated in HSG258 the people who test your LEV systems must be P601 qualified - many other companies are not qualified to carry out testing.
If your LEV does not perform satisfactorily (and some do not, often through poor initial design or inappropriate additions) we can prepare a free engineering report to evaluate the design and performance of the equipment and make recommendations for improvement.
Encon operate a dedicated team of Inspection Engineers throughout the U.K who are trained specifically to inspect and test any items of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) plant for you, whether supplied and installed by ourselves or other suppliers.
At Encon we deal with equipment in a range of facilities from schools and colleges to small workshops, garages and through to large industrial and commercial premises.
Contact Your Premier Service Co-ordinator today to discuss your specific Service & Maintenance needs on 01604 494187 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Evaporative cooling
Evaporative heat exchanging takes advantage of the principles of latent heat of evaporation where tremendous heat is exchanged when water evaporates. It makes use of the free latent energy in the atmosphere. Compared to air-conditioning which uses mechanical refrigeration, evaporative heat exchanging operating cost can be up to 90% LESS than air-conditioning.
Evaporative cooling vs air conditioning
Evaporative cooling allows cool fresh air to circulate throughout a building forcing the stale hot air to be displaced out. Unlike air- conditioning which operates with recirculated air, evaporative coolers operate on the principle of air change and work as part of balanced ventilation system.
Most of the time outside air can be used to cool buildings; only on the hottest days does the cooling system kick in to cool the air before it is brought into the building.
A Reduction in temperature in the work place creates the obvious benefits of improved staff morale, increased productivity and a reduction in absenteeism: evaporative cooling can provide additional benefits
- An Environmentally safe solution - evaporation is a natural process and requires no refrigerants.
- Eliminates odours and stale air instead of recirculating them.
- Money saving - running costs up to 90% less than an equivalent refrigeration system
- Doors and windows can remain open with no detremental effect on the efficiency or operating cost.
- Saves up to 10,000kg of carbon per year compared to an equivalent air conditioning system
- Provides a natural environment and improves air quality
Encon Air Systems Designs & Installs Compressed Air System for the New College Building, Rugby, Warwickshire:
The Rugby New College Building will sit on the 82 acre former Alstom Industrial site complex. It will use as many sustainable technologies as possible, including:
- a wind turbine
- photo voltaic cells
- solar water heating
- rainwater harvesting
- combined heat and power plant.
Air conditioning is the cooling and dehumidification of indoor air for thermal comfort. In a broader sense, the term can refer to any form of cooling, heating, ventilation, or disinfection that modifies the condition of air. An air conditioner (often referred to as AC or air con.) is an appliance, system, or mechanism designed to stabilise the air temperature and humidity within an area (used for cooling as well as heating depending on the air properties at a given time), typically using a refrigeration cycle but sometimes using evaporation, commonly for comfort cooling in buildings and motor vehicles.
Encon Air Systems are leading providers of air conditioning equipment, installations and services. We are able to offer a total solution to your air conditioning requirements from single split type systems through to large VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) applications. Encon air conditioning systems are designed to meet your specific needs sourcing products from the most advanced manufactures world wide.
All products are manufactured in accordance with British, European and ISO standards where applicable and CE marked to ensure complete integration with your exacting specifications.
Encon Air Systems are sympathetic to the requirements of ISO 14001 which assures an effective environmental management to help protect human health and the environment and to assist in the maintaining and improving the quality of the environment, with this in mind Encon Air Systems recommend the use of ozone friendly R-407C refrigerant in all new air conditioning systems.
All Encon air conditioning systems are easy to install, are very reliable and are supported by the full manufactures warranty. Utilising the latest technologies all systems are high efficiency and energy saving maximising your investment.
Contact Your Encon A/C Engineer today to discuss your specific air conditioning requirements on 01604 494187 or e-mail.
Latest News | About Encon Air Systems Limited | Contact Us
Heating, Ventilation, Extraction & Air Conditioning T: 01604 494187
Ventilation & Extractors | Dust & Fume Extraction | Industrial Heating | Air Conditioning | Service & Maintenance | Special Offers
Design & Quote Service
Ventilation, heating, cooling systems, dust and fume extraction
B2B Products and Services
- Air Conditioning - Commercial
- Air Conditioning - Design
- Air Conditioning - Design, Installation, Commissioning
- Air Conditioning - Ductwork
- Air Conditioning - Engineering Services
- Air Conditioning - Equipment
- Air Conditioning - Equipment, Ceiling Mounted
- Air Conditioning - Equipment, Commercial
- Air Conditioning - Equipment, Industrial
- Air Conditioning - Equipment, Industrial, Servicing
- Air Conditioning - Equipment, Wall Mounted
- Air Conditioning - Factory
- Air Conditioning - Factory Units, Hire
- Air Conditioning - Floor Mounted
- Air Conditioning - Hazardous Areas
- Air Conditioning - Heating
- Air Conditioning - Installations
- Air Conditioning - Maintenance Services
- Air Conditioning - Portable
- Air Conditioning - Repairs
- Air Conditioning - Rooftops, Units
- Air Conditioning - Services
- Air Conditioning - Site Surveys
- Air Conditioning - Special Purpose
- Air Conditioning - Specialists
- Air Conditioning - System Maintenance
- Air Conditioning - Systems
- Air Conditioning - Systems, Commercial
- Air Conditioning - Systems, Hire
- Air Conditioning - Systems, Installation
- Air Conditioning - Systems Installation, Split Systems
- Air Conditioning - Systems, Offices
- Air Conditioning - Units
- Air Conditioning - Units, Ceiling Cassette
- Air Conditioning - Units, Ceiling Mount
- Air Conditioning - Units, Commercial
- Air Conditioning - Units, Ducted
- Air Conditioning - Wall Mounted
- Air Conditioning (AC)
- Air Conditioning equipment
- Air Conditioning Hire
- Catering Equipment - Commercial Kitchen Extraction Filters
- Catering Equipment - Extraction Canopies
- Catering Equipment - Extraction Filters
- Catering Equipment - Extraction Units
- Commercial Heating - Installation
- Commercial Heating - Maintenance
- Downdraught Extraction
- Ducting - Exhaust Extraction
- Ducting - Flexible, Fume and Dust Extraction
- Dust and Fume - Extraction
- Dust and Fume - Extraction Plant
- Dust and Fume - Extraction Services
- Dust Control
- Dust Control Equipment
- Dust Extraction
- Dust Extraction Engineers
- Dust Extraction Equipment
- Dust extraction equipment
- Dust Extraction Plant and Equipment
- Dust Extraction Plants
- Dust Extraction Specialists
- Dust Extractors
- Evaporative cooling
- Extraction Arms
- Extraction Systems
- Extraction Systems - Cigarette Smoke Extraction
- Factory - Cooling
- Factory Ventilation
- Fans - Dust Extraction
- Fans - Fume Extracting
- Filters - Paint Plant Extraction
- Fume Cupboards
- Fume Extraction
- Fume Extraction Engineers, Installation or Service
- Fume Extraction Equipment - Enclosures
- Fume Extraction Equipment - Laser
- Fume Extraction Equipment - Solder
- Fume Extraction Equipment - Welding
- Fume Extraction equipment
- Fume Extraction Specialists
- Heat Extraction Systems
- Heating - Industrial
- Heating - Suppliers
- Heating and Ventilation
- Heating and Ventilation - Consultants
- Heating and Ventilation - Contractors
- Heating and Ventilation - Control Systems
- Heating and Ventilation - Design
- Heating and Ventilation - Engineering Service
- Heating and Ventilation - Engineers
- Heating and Ventilation - Equipment
- Heating and Ventilation - Specialists
- Heating and Ventilation - Systems
- Heating Equipment - Hazardous Area
- Heating Equipment - Industrial
- Heating Equipment - Suppliers
- Heating Systems
- Heating Systems - Electric
- Heating Systems - Temporary, Commercial
- Industrial Heating - Control Systems
- Industrial Heating Solutions
- Industrial Heating Solutions
- Laboratory Fume Cupboard Ventilation Systems
- Natural Ventilation System - Components
- P601 LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) Testing
- Roof fans
- Smoke Heat Exhaust Ventilation Systems
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Ventilation - Systems
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 17-Dec-2012