Euroby Limited is one of the UK's leading environmental waste processing organisations and supplier of products and services to the Water, Power and other Industrial Markets
The company prides itself as being recognised by its clients and suppliers as "the specialists in sludge treatment, dewatering, stabilisation and drying"
In addition to marketing and sales staff, Euroby employs an experienced team of mechanical, electrical, process and project engineers.
Ideally located in the UK - with offices in the North and South, Euroby's key activities and products are complementary to each other and include:
- Decanter Centrifuges sales
- Sludge Drum Thickeners
- Mobile sludge dewatering units (Centrifuge and other technologies - sales and rental)
- Centrifuge Maintenance (all manufacturers)
- Sludge Dryers
- Cake handling systems - including silos (with live bottom discharge systems) and lorry discharge/transfer equipment
- Lime stabilisation systems
- Belt Conveyors (sales and rental)
- Lagoon clearing/emptying
- Filter Plate and cloth sales
- Filter press maintenance and refurbishment
- Operational Services (own and clients equipment)
- Technical Support
Euroby's capabilities include system installation, operation, maintenance, refurbishment and client training. The company's client list includes most UK water utilities including Severn Trent (Framework Supplier for centrifuges), as well as many industrial companies.
For detailed information of our systems, applications, services, maintenance or rental please contact us.
Euroby is the UK and Irish Agent for Flottweg GmbH & Co. KGaA, supplying the company’s comprehensive range of dewatering and thickening centrifuges for all applications and types of materials.
Flottweg centrifuges are used by industries Worldwide to produce metals, chemicals, pulp and paper, food, power and petroleum products and by municipalities to purify drinking water and treat wastewater.
Horizontal solid bowl centrifuge for continuous 2-phase separation of solids from liquids such as thickening and dewatering sludge, suspensions with granular solids, clarification of liquids, classification of fine pigments, etc. Capacities to 250 m3/h.
Typical applications – Dewatering and thickening of sludge from municipal and industrial waste water, production of plastics (PVC, HDPE, etc.), recovering of animal and vegetal basic products (oils/fats, starch, proteins) beverages (wine, beer, fruit/vegetable juices)
More information on the below see our website links
- Mobile Dewatering
A comprehensive range of services are offered for all types of centrifuge including but not restricted to Flottweg, Alfa Lavel, Bird, Humboldt KHD, Westfalia, Guinard, Andritz and Centriquip
Euroby also offers services for centrifuge maintenance, decommissioning, reinstallation and commissioning
- On site servicing
- 24hr call out/assistance service
- Internal inspection without the need for dismantling
- On site vibration analysis
- Repair/refurbishment (internal scroll/conveyor, machine modifications and balancing) at Euroby's fully equipped workshop to ensure optimum performance
- Full dewatering capacity replacement should your equipment require major remedial work
- Process optimisation
- Operator and maintenance training.
Maintenance and refurbishment of filter presses
Euroby's fully qualified filter press engineers and technicians are available to carry out service, maintenance and process optimisation on all types and makes of filter presses.
The company specialises in filter press upgrades to improve automation, increase efficiency, throughput and performance.
The upgrade and overhaul of existing press installations includes upgrading to membrane inflation technology for mechanical squeeze processes.
Euroby also provides service maintenance contracts for all types of filter press installation, as well as the associated equipment such as feed pumps and dosing systems.
• Support services – Maintenance, Refurbishment
In order to provide our clients with a single point of contact for all of their dewatering requirements, Euroby Ltd is proud to bring to the Market a range of belt thickeners and dewaterers. The Tefsa range of machines encompasses over 30 years of development and sales in a vast field of dewatering applications, over 2000 units have now been sold.
The low energy bills and frugal polymer consumption of belt dewatering systems appeals to the cost conscious, without compromising on performance or reliability. This, combined with very low operator input requirements make them ideal for today's streamlined processes.
Tefsa's wide experience has allowed them to tailor the range so that clients can precisely target their budget and performance requirements, from the smallest installation where space is at a premium - to the largest where performance and throughput count.
4 Model ranges are available covering all key applications, from municipal sludge, through paper and chemicals to specialist applications. Within these ranges you can mix and match using a variety of frame materials, belt widths up to a massive 3.0m and the possibility of integrating gravity dewatering where particularly thin sludge is encountered - and of course these machines are available in enclosed format to satisfy the most rigorous odour containment requirements.
The range of belt thickeners is available as stand-alone machines with not only a range of belt widths, but also of table lengths - giving a throughput range from a tiny 2m3/hr to a useful 150m3/hr.
Al l this backed by Euroby's proven experience over many years in the dewatering field and our renowned after sales service means that it is no longer necessary to shop around - let us do it for you!
Euroby operates a large fleet of mobile and semi-mobile dewatering and thickening decanter centrifuge and filter press units with throughputs of 5-120m3/hr.
Euroby's range of dewatering and drying equipment enables our experienced operators to successfully process the most difficult of materials from, but not restricted to metals, chemicals, pulp and paper, food, pharmaceutical,brewing, animal feeds, tannery industries, power and petroleum products and by municipalities to drinking and waste water.
This service has the objective of satisfying the requirements of client's which find that renting dewatering or thickening equipment can resolve either a short term need, replace capital investment requirements or, provide a more immediate and cost effective answer in the longer term.
"Mobile or temporary" should not immediately invoke images of a scrap yard assembly of components. In fact, decanter centrifuges and other dewatering technologies supplied by Euroby are modern and high tech; usually containerised and mounted either on a trailer (on its own running gear) or with retractable support legs. Containers have a range of pipe connections and adjustable cake discharge conveyors.
To cater for the wide range of sludge types encountered, Euroby's dewatering units incorporate polymer dosing systems, munchers, lime and cake mixers, odour control and sludge pasteurisation processes. They are supplied as self-contained units on a bespoke trailer with pipe-work connections and cake discharge conveyors.
Centrifuges and Filter presses can provide a turn-key operation, including the supply of power, chemicals cake handling and transportation. Units are supplied on a rental basis, for short-term emergency requirements, or for cost effective solutions in long-term projects.
Euroby Ltd, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sludge dewatering equipment and the UK supplier for Flottweg AG’s range of centrifuges delivered 7 decanter centrifuges to Thames water’s Riverside Wastewater Treatment Plant.
The upgrading of the Riverside plant by Interserve Project Services Ltd included the installation of a Cambi Thermal Hydrolysis system. Euroby’s centrifuges are installed at the crucial pre-THP stage where careful control of the dry solid content of the cake being delivered to the THP is required.
Euroby’s contract, which commenced in May 2010 features the Flottweg C5E decanter from the innovative C series designed specifically for municipal sludge applications.
The C5E centrifuges are part of Flottweg AG’s expanding range of high efficiency decanters designed to give maximum performance with minimum cost.
The innovative design of the centrifuge bowl and scroll promotes efficient acceleration of the product in the feed zone and – in tandem with Flottweg’s patented ‘Simp–Drive’ System - allows higher hydraulic loadings with a smaller footprint, this effective size reduction also brings lower capital costs and reported energy savings of up to 30% compared with “conventional” designs. In addition, existing customers confirm that the current configuration of the new C-Series maximizes both reliability and availability.
Riverside is just one of Euroby’s current projects – its range of products and services extend to all aspects of current dewatering technology and ancillaries including sales, hire, spares service and refurbishment along with turnkey installations, of which more detail, can be found on their website or email for information
Euroby has expanded its portfolio of wastewater treatment equipment with the addition of the E-SAF range of Submerged Air Filtration (SAF) systems
- In a wide range of materials for use both above and below ground.
- Designed for robustness, reliability and minimal operator involvement.
- Control system can be supplied to any customer’s specification
- Results verified by the Environment Agency
The Submerged Air Filtration Systems applications include:
- Stand-alone for biological treatment
- Emergency cover
- To supplement or replace an existing system
As part of a complete sewage treatment works
B2B Products and Services
- Belt presses
- Centrifuge Maintenace
- Centrifuge Maintenance
- Centrifuge Products
- Centrifuge Sales
- Centrifuge Treatment
- Centrifuges - Liquid, Liquid Separation, Extraction and Washing
- Centrifuges - Solids from Liquid Flows
- Centrifuges - Top Drive Vertical Basket
- Contract Dewatering
- Conveyor Systems - Dewatering
- Conveyors - Belting, Dewatering
- Dewatering Equipment
- Dewatering Press
- Dewatering Specialists
- Dredger - Dewatering Systems
- Drum Sludge - Dewaterers
- Drum Sludge - Thickeners
- Dryers - Waste and Recycling
- Effluent Treatment Systems
- Filter Plates
- Filter Press Equipment
- Filter Press Sales
- Filter Presses
- Filters - Centrifuge, Liquid Separation, Extraction and Washing
- Filters - Centrifuge, Solids from Liquid Flows
- Filtration - Dewatering Systems
- Flottweg Centrifuges
- Industrial Effluent Treatment
- Klinkau Polypropylene filter plates
- Lime stabilasation / treatment - pathogen kill
- Mobile Dewatering
- Mobile Dewatering - Breweries
- Mobile Dewatering - industrial sludge / effluent
- Mobile Dewatering - Petrochemical
- Mobile Dewatering - pharmaceutical
- Mobile Dewatering - Sewage
- Mobile Dewatering - waste food industry
- Mobile Dewatering - water sludge
- Picket Fence Sludge Thickeners
- Pumps - Dewatering
- Pumps - Sludge
- Screening Equipment - Sludge
- Screens - Waste Processing
- Sludge Belt - Thickeners
- Sludge Conditioners
- Sludge Dewatering
- Sludge Dewatering
- Sludge Dewatering - Centrifugal Thicknening
- Sludge Dewatering - Drum Thickening
- Sludge Thickeners
- Sludge Thickening
- Sludge Treatment
- Sludge Treatment - Plant
- Sludge Treatment - Services
- Vacuum Pumps - Dewatering
- Waste Handling Equipment
- Waste Management
- Waste Management - Consultants
- Waste Management - Services
- Waste Management Solutions
- Waste Minimisation
- Waste Treatment
- Waste Treatment - Industrial
- Waste Treatment - Municipal
- Waste Treatment - Pathogen Kill And Cake
- Waste Water - Removal
- Waste Water Treatment - Services
- Water - Industrial Waste, Effluent Treatment
- Water - Waste Treatment Equipment
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 17-Dec-2012