Gruppo Fabbri is an industrial enterprise and international leader in machines and films for the food packaging sector. With a consolidated turnover of over € 100 million, around 600 employees and 150 international patents, the Group has always pursued the same objective:
“Create value for our customers and pursue sustainable business development offering innovative packaging solutions to the worldwide fresh food market”.
The reference markets where the Group is operating are the fresh food processing and packaging sector as well as the retail world. To these markets we are offering a synergic combination of quality wrapping machines, innovative packaging materials and an extensive service network.
All manufacturing units of Gruppo Fabbri Italia are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Emas certified. Gruppo Fabbri Svizzera is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified; the film productive site is also BRC certified.
Our 4 manufacturing facilities are located in Italy and Switzerland while the 6 sales and service premises are situated in Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
The Group operates in more than 60 countries being completely integrated in the distribution chain, standing out for its great and constant care of customers’ needs.
The Topseal technology is a peculiar packaging system that allows the “sealing” of a tray with a thin film. It can be applied to trays and films both in plastic material and in aluminum.
Topseal series machines manufactured by Gruppo Fabbri allow gas exchange both in vacuum and in a patented flushing system. With the same machine it is therefore possible to pack using the protective atmosphere, as well as the tray-sealing and the vacuum.
Features and strength points
- Productivity from 26 to 100 packs/min
- Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Coloured monitor touch screen
- Machine functionality remote control
- Simple to use and reduced running costs.
- Extremely flexible and with reduced gas and power consumptions
- Reliable and with productive output that can satisfy also large sized packing centres requirements; flexible and simple to use in GDO too.
The patented Elixa® technology represents a perfect synthesis of electromechanics, polymeric science, continuous attention to customers’ needs and a strong environmental awareness.
Main features and strength points
- Productivity from 14 to 35 packs/minute.
- Wrapping with or without tray.
- Used in butchery, poultry, fish, fruits and vegetable and delicatessen departments of the GDO.
- Appreciated for its specific reliability and efficiency characteristics even in small packing centers.
- Utmost film saving in synergy with Gruppo Fabbri stretch films.
For more information on:
STRETCH TRAY WRAPPER
PVC STRECTH FILM
The Industrial technology is the answer to industrial packers and hypermarkets needs, that is to all the applications where the productivity is an essential requirement.
The industrial series machines are very much appreciated for their reliability in extreme operating conditions. The excellent performances provided and the remarkable lay-out flexibility make them the ideal solution for stretch wrapping of trays containing fresh foods such as: meat, poultry, produce, cheese, fish and other products like bakery, confectionery and pizza.
Features and strength points
- Productivity from 28 to 62 packs/minute
- Wrapping mainly with tray
- Fit for the use of printed films and printed film centering devices
Manufactured by Gruppo Fabbri under Weegal and Starfilm trade mark, the PVC food film are available in different formulations and thicknesses in relation to the products they are destined for.
All Gruppo Fabbri products can be proposed neutral and printed. The innovative 10 color technology and the superior quality of the four-color technology enhance the fresh food appeal and freshness, contributing to the great distribution shelf appearance.
PEX is the new packaging solution for fresh food products proposed by Gruppo Fabbri. It is a polyolefinbased stretch film, that is, an asymmetrical multilayer film containing styrene polymers and polyethylene.
It is ideal for the fresh food packaging, including the high-fat content products. His highest potential can be expressed by the use on the automatic wrapping machines, especially the Elixa series manufactured by Gruppo Fabbri.
The technology at the heart of these ones optimises material consumption by exploiting the film stretchability.
The possibility of using smaller quantities of material than the standard, means reduced adverse environmental impacts as well as reduced packaging costs.
PELID is a multilayered, coextruded polyolefin formulation developed for Protective Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) of meat, poultry, fish and delicatessen.
With excellent oxygen and aroma properties and optimal clarity and gloss features, PELID contributes to preserve and enhance the food products freshness, optimizing both their shelf life and their display appeal.
B2B Products and Services
- Atmopack technology
- Automatic Packaging Machinery
- Bespoke Packaging Machinery
- Delicatessen Atmopack technology
- Delicatessen Elixa technology
- Delicatessen FLOW-PACK Technology
- Delicatessen Industrial technology
- Delicatessen MAP Technology
- Delicatessen Stretch Technology
- Delicatessen TopSeal technology
- Elixa technology
- Fish Atmopack technology
- Fish Elixa technology
- Fish FLOW-PACK Technology
- Fish Industrial technology
- Fish MAP Technology
- Fish Stretch Technology
- Fish TopSeal technology
- FLOW-PACK Technology
- Food Packaging - Disposable Film
- Food Packaging - Films, Co-Extruded, PE, PP
- Food Packaging - Machinery
- Food Packaging - Plastic Film Converters
- Food Packaging - Plastic Film Specialist
- Industrial technology
- Innovative Packaging Machinery
- Machinery - Food and Beverage
- Machinery - Heatseal - Packaging
- Machinery - Packaging
- Machinery - Packaging - Heat sealed
- Machinery - Packaging, End Of Line
- MAP Technology
- Packaging - Film and Wrap
- Packaging - Plastic Film, Converters
- Packaging - Plastic Film, Specialist
- Packaging - Polyethylene Terepthalate (PET), Film
- Packaging Films - Co-extruded PE, PP
- Packaging Films, Polyethylene (PE)
- Packaging Machinery
- Packaging Machinery - Automotive Products
- Packaging Machinery - Bakery Products
- Packaging Machinery - Cheese
- Packaging Machinery - Chicken
- Packaging Machinery - Distributors
- Packaging Machinery - Dry Foods
- Packaging Machinery - Fish
- Packaging Machinery - Frozen Foods
- Packaging Machinery - Fruit
- Packaging Machinery - Installations
- Packaging Machinery - Meat
- Packaging Machinery - New Build
- Packaging Machinery - Onsite Repairs
- Packaging Machinery - Printed Products
- Packaging Machinery - Ready Meals
- Packaging Machinery - Refurbished
- Packaging Machinery - Refurbishment
- Packaging Machinery - Repairs
- Packaging Machinery - Sauces
- Packaging Machinery - Shrink Wrap
- Packaging Machinery - Snack Foods
- Packaging Machinery - Soups
- Packaging Machinery - Vegetables
- Packaging Machinery Change Parts
- Packaging Machinery Engineers - Flow Wrapping
- Packaging Machinery Hire
- Packaging Machinery Service and Repair - Flow Wrapping
- Packaging Machinery Servicing
- Packaging Machinery Suppliers
- Poultry Atmopack technology
- Poultry Elixa technology
- Poultry FLOW-PACK Technology
- Poultry Industrial technology
- Poultry MAP Technology
- Poultry Stretch Technology
- Poultry TopSeal technology
- Produce Atmopack technology
- Produce Elixa technology
- Produce FLOW-PACK Technology
- Produce Industrial technology
- Produce MAP Technology
- Produce Stretch Technology
- Produce TopSeal technology
- PVC Film
- Ready meals Atmopack technology
- Ready meals Elixa technology
- Ready meals FLOW-PACK Technology
- Ready meals Industrial technology
- Ready meals MAP Technology
- Ready meals Stretch Technology
- Ready meals TopSeal technology
- Red meat Atmopack technology
- Red meat Elixa technology
- Red meat FLOW-PACK Technology
- Red meat Industrial technology
- Red meat MAP Technology
- Red meat Stretch Technology
- Red meat TopSeal technology
- Stretch Technology
- TopSeal technology
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 18-May-2011