As part of our IPC certification centre, training programmes we have the following courses available for your requirements:
- IPC-A-610 - acceptability of electronic assemblies
- IPC-J-STD-001 - manual soldering of electrical and electronic assemblies
- IPC-7711/7721 - repair, rework and modification of electronic assemblies
- IPC-WHMA-620 - requirements and acceptance for cable and wire harness assemblies
As an IPC certification centre, we can offer IPC training to you at the application specialist level and certified trainer level.
We offer practical training in the form of SMD rework, BGA rework and lead free soldering.
Advanced Rework Technology is a fully independent training organisation which has been presenting IPC training courses since 1989.
We are a fully accredited IPC training certification centre and can offer both instructor and operator IPC training to:
- IPC 7711/7721
Our IPC training is carried out using the latest equipment for soldering and rework of printed circuit boards. As independent consultants we can offer unbiased advice regarding specialised rework equipment.
Our IPC training is carried out in our fully equipped training centre based in Chelmsford, Essex (close to the M11 and Stansted Airport). Training can also be provided in-house and customised to meet the needs of the customer.
The IPC 610 training certification and training course is designed for process engineers, quality engineers, operators and technicians. The IPC 610 course we operate is also for suitable for anyone who is responsible for electronic assemblies.
The IPC 610 course we run is now modularised. It is not necessary to have training on the entire syllabus.
The following parts are required to be studied:
- Module 1 Introduction/IPC Professional Policies and Procedures
- Module 2 Foreword, Applicable Documents & Handling
Our IPC 620 training is perfectly designed for instructors/trainers, management personnel, quality supervisors, and engineering and manufacturing supervisors.
The IPC/WHMA-A-620 Trainer program is a comprehensive certification programme covering the accept/reject criteria for Cable/Wires and Crimping etc.
- Polices and Procedures
- Preparation/Soldering and Crimp Terminations
- Cable Assemblies and Wire
- Coaxial Twinaxial Cable Assemblies
- Solderless Wrap
- Wire Bundle Securing
- Instructor Skills
Advanced Rework Technology is the longest running IPC certification centre in UK and one of the longest running in Europe. We have trained a number of the existing European IPC training centres.
We are the only certification centre in the UK to offer the certification training for the IPC/WHMA-A-620 space addendum, approved by NASA.
Our trainers were all employed in the electronics industry and therefore have extensive knowledge of assembly processes and quality requirements. We are the only UK training centre that sits on IPC task groups (committees) for many of the IPC standards and, therefore have extensive experience of the documents and have contributed material for the documents.
We also sit on the training task groups for the IPC standards and Debbie Wade, one of our Master IPC Trainers, is the chair of the IPC/WHMA-A-620 training committee.
We are the only European training Centre that has been appointed by the IPC to present BETA training courses for newly released standards
ART trainers have won many awards from the IPC for their contribution to the IPC documents & associated training programs
We can provide instructor training or training to candidates who are new to instructing.
Our instructor training courses are aimed at giving the candidate the practical knowledge, skills and demonstration techniques they will need.
You will take an active part in our instructor training and there are expectations for you to write and create a short presentation and practical demonstration.
B2B Products and Services
- BGA - Inspection and Re-work
- BGA - Rework Training
- Consultants - Training
- Education and Training
- Electronic Assembly - SMD
- Electronic Assembly - Through Hole
- IPC - Training
- IPC Certified Trainer
- IPC Operator Training
- IPC Standards
- IPC Trainer Training
- IPC 7711/7721 Certified Trainer Course
- IPC-A-600 Certified Trainer Course
- IPC-A-610 Certified Trainer Course
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified Trainer Course
- J-STD-001 Certified Trainer Course
- PCB - Soldering Equipment
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Quality Standards
- Rework Equipment - Convection
- Rework Equipment - Hot Air Pencil
- Rework Equipment - IR
- Rework Equipment - PCB
- SMT Equipment - Supplies
- Soldering Equipment - De-soldering
- Soldering Materials - Lead Free
- Train The Trainer
- Training - Electronic Cable Assemblies (IPC)
- Training - Electronics
- Training - Fibre Optic Splicing and Termination
- Training - Fibre Optics
- Training - IPC , EIA J-STD-001
- Training - IPC Standards
- Training - IPC Training Manuals
- Training - IPC, WHMA-A-620
- Training - IPC-A-600
- Training - IPC-A-610
- Training - IPCJ-STD-001
- Training - IPC-7711 , 7721
- Training - Kits
- Training - Lead Free Soldering
- Training - Materials
- Training - PCB Repair
- Training - Services
- Training - Static Control
- Training - Trainers
- Training - Videos
- Training - Wiring Looms and Harness (IPC)
- Training and Education
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 16-Jan-2013