Coidan Graphite Specialist Products UK, Purified Graphite Components, Graphite Parts
Coidan Graphite Products have over 50 years experience in the graphite component manufacturing industry. Based in York, in the North East of England, we supply graphite parts, products and components throughout the UK, Europe and globally.
When dealing with Coidan, you deal with engineers with years of graphite and carbon industry experience. Our skilled engineers fully understand your process and graphite needs and have the knowledge and creativity to find the best solution for you.
Coidan Graphite Specialist Products has all the resources that you need:
Coidan Graphite Products UK, Purified Graphite Components, Graphite Parts
Coidan Graphite Products are industry experts. Our Engineers understand carbon and graphite application and we can advise and produce the best carbon or graphite product for your process.
Coidan Graphite Products supply bespoke machined carbon and graphite components, alongside graphite electrodes, vacuum furnace spares, and hot zone consumables.
We supply carbon and graphite Vacuum Furnace Insulation, both felt and rigid board, plain or foil faced, cfc studdins, nuts, washers, Molybdenum hangers and rebuild/repair hot zones at our works.
Coidan Graphite Products Ltd has been graphite component suppliers in York, in the North East of England, for 50 years. The company's graphite manufacturing base is a 10,000 square foot workshop on a 2.5 acre site near York. The workshop is newly equipped with manual and state of the art CNC machines.
Graphite component sizes
As one of the largest graphite product manufacturers in the UK, it is unlikely that a client will require a graphite component that is outside our capacity. Our largest lathe is 1000 swing x 6500 and the maximum capacity of our mill is 2800 x 1000 x 100. The smallest graphite components that we have been asked to make so far, is 4mm OD x 1mm.
We offer a massive range of graphite parts, products and purified graphite components, too many to list here. However, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Coidan Graphite Products Ltd offers cost effective carbon and graphite vacuum furnace elements, although that is only a fraction of our graphite and carbon product manufacturing capabilities.
We have built our reputation in the Graphite element, part, product and component manufacturing industry on our customer service. When dealing with Coidan Graphite Products, you can be assured that you are in good hands.
We offer prompt product, element and parts deliveries for emergency breakdowns; competitive pricing on all carbon and graphite based products, elements and components, prompt quoting, fast turnaround as well as a personal design service.
We, at Coidan Graphite Products, look for the optimimum machining process, combined with the most suitable graphite grades, to provide you with the best solution and value for money. As clients work directly with the engineer throughout the project, the saving is greater and more permanent.
Don't hesitate to contact us, either by email or by calling us on 01423 330 492. One of the Coidan Graphite Products engineers will be happy to discuss your graphite product requirements and assist in finding a solution, whatever your industry.
- Specialities - This sector covers a wide range of industries and their relevant graphic components...
- Aluminium - Aluminium run out tables, extrusion guides, extrusion slats, rollers, rotary and fixed degassers, flux feeders, anodes and cathodes...
- Vacuum Furnaces - Heating elements, power lead insulation, element connectors, trays and brazing jigs together with cake stands and all other hot zone items...
- Iron and Steel - Electrodes of all sizes from 150mm to 610mm in grades from RP - UHP can be supplied...
- Non-Ferrous - Concast Moulds, crucibles, boats, trays, jogs, slats and spare furnace parts are all manufactured to your specifications by our team of engineers...
- Glass - Moulds and crucibles for the fused quartz silica and borosilicate glass production. Graphite liners and pump parts for the float glass markets...
- Semiconductor and Electronics - Highly purified graphites for crucibles, heating elements and all components within the hot zone together with insulation boards and cylinders
Carbon and Graphite is used in some way in almost every industry sector.
In the chemical industry, they use vessel linings, graphite bricks, blocks, tiles, heat exchangers, vessels, seals, wear plates and graphite bearings. In the New Technology industries they use graphite and carbon products such as conductors for wind turbines, bearings, seals, furnace parts and fuel cells and in the aeronautics industry they use graphite chokes, rocket nozels, expansion chanbers and liners.
The examples below are only a small sample of the industries that use carbon and graphite components and we at Coidan Graphite Products service them all.
- Seco Warwick for their range of Vacuum and Atmosphere furnaces
- Titan Metal Fabricators for their range of Tantalum, Titanium, Zirconium and Hastelloy process vessels
- Wilk Graphite GMBH
We supply the following industries:-
- Optical Fibre
- New technology
- Research and Development
- Precious Metals
- Hard Metals
- Tool Manufacturing
And many more...
Contact us for competitive solutions to your needs
B2B Products and Services
- Ace Furnace Electrodes
- Aeronautical Vacuum Brazing
- Aeronautical Vacuum Heat Treatment
- Aerospace - Engineering
- Anodes - Cathodic Protection
- Aviation - Graphite
- Bearings - Carbon
- Bearings - Graphite
- Brazing - Induction, Vacuum
- Carbon and Graphite Electrodes
- Carbon and Graphite Hot Zone Insulation
- Carbon Brushes
- Carbon Brushes - Tachos
- Carbon Brushes and Holders
- Carbon Components
- Carbon Composites
- Carbon Fibre - Material
- Carbon Tubes
- Carbon Vacuum Furnace Elements
- Components - Carbon Fibre
- Condensers - Hastelloy
- Condensers - Tantalum
- EDM - Tooling, Stockists
- EDM Consumables
- EDM Electrodes (Fast Hole Drilling)
- EDM Spares
- EDM/Spark Erosion
- Electrical Discharge Machining - EDM
- Electrical Discharge Machining EDM - Equipment
- Electrodes - EDM, ECM
- Electrodes - Graphite
- Equipment - Furnace
- Fabrications - Titanium
- Flexible Graphite Felts and Foils
- Foundry - Products
- Fuel Cells
- Furnace - Repair
- Furnace Refractories
- Furnaces - Annealing
- Furnaces - Bespoke
- Furnaces - Heat Treatment
- Furnaces - High Temperature
- Furnaces - High Vacuum
- Furnaces - Reconstruction
- Furnaces - Refurbishment
- Furnaces - Sintering
- Furnaces - Special Purpose
- Furnaces - Vacuum
- Glass - Handling Equipment
- Gouging Rods
- Graphite Component Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Graphite Components
- Graphite Fibres
- Graphite Machined Parts
- Graphite Machining
- Graphite Parts
- Graphite Products
- Graphite Products
- Graphite Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Heat Exchangers - Graphite
- Heat Treatment - Vacuum Furnace
- Heating Elements
- Heating Elements - Furnace
- High Purity - Graphite
- Insulating - Materials, Refractory High Temp
- Insulating Board
- Insulating Materials - High Temperature
- Labware - Crucibles
- Mechanical Carbons
- Niobium - Components
- Pipework - Titanium
- Platinised Titanium
- Platinised Titanium Anodes
- Precision Machined Carbon Components
- Precision Machined Graphite Componets
- Refractory Specialists
- Rigid Graphite Insulation
- Solution Vacuum Heat Treatment
- Spacers - Graphite
- Spark Erosion - Electrodes
- Spark Erosion Tooling
- Superalloys - Vacuum Induction Melted, Aerospace Industry
- Superalloys - Vacuum Induction Melted, Industrial Gas Turbine Industry
- Superalloys - Vacuum Induction Melted, Petrochemical Industry
- Superalloys - Vacuum Induction Melted, Specialist Automotive Industry
- Tantalum - Components
- Tempering Furnace
- Titanium - Impellers
- Titanium Anode Electrodes
- Toolmakers - Carbon Fibre Composite
- Vacuum Ageing Heat Treatment
- Vacuum Annealing
- Vacuum Furnace Insulation
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Hardening
- Vacuum Heat Treatment - Service
- Vacuum Heat Treatment and Brazing Services
- Vacuum Tempering
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 20-Mar-2013