Cleanline™ is the name of our contract medical packing system.
Cleanline™ presents our entire range of medical packing and sterilisation services and gives customers the opportunity to pick and choose or mix and match the services they need for any given project.
Our Cleanline™ services include:
- Medical device packing in our ISO Class 7 (10,000) cleanroom facility in Sheffield, UK
- Expertise to help our customers devise the perfect packing solution for their product
- Ability to cope with both low and high-volume packing
- Cost efficient packing solutions including peel pouches, paper/film packs, paper/paper packs, blister packs, 4-side seal packs and thermoformed packs
- Pre-packing options including medical device passivation, ultrasonic cleaning, assembly and washing and disinfection of medical devices to HTM 2030, in line with best practice
- Sterilisation services and management of the sterilisation process
Typical situations catered for include:
- Size – from screws and burrs to orthopaedic implants and instruments
- Material – from metals and plastics to dressings and soft products
- Content – from single instruments to procedure packs and tray assemblies
- Volume – from one off’s to high volume runs
- Customers – from small local businesses to multinational corporations
We’ve been manufacturing self seal sterilisation pouches for over 10 years now. In fact, we currently produce more than 100 million pouches per year, making us the UK’s largest manufacturer of these products. Our self-seal sterilisation pouches are the market leading product in the UK, either in Granton® branding or in own label packaging.
Product features include:
- Manufactured from heavyweight medical grade paper and 2-ply shatterless blue tinted film, resistant to tearing
- Suitable for steam and ethylene oxide sterilisation methods and printed with Class 1 Process Indicators
- Each pouch is printed with a lot number for full manufacturing traceability
- Off-set webs for ease of opening
- Tack seals to prevent curling and reduce external contamination
- Comprehensive size range
- Custom sizes produced by arrangement
We supply a comprehensive range of heat seal pouches and reels. Our sterilisation reels are made from medical grade paper and multi-layer heat-sealable PET/PE blue tinted film and suitable for both steam and ethylene oxide sterilisation. Our pouches and reels are printed with Class 1 Process Indicators for both processes.
Alongside our heat seal sterilisation reels and pouches, we are also pleased to offer our customers the Euroseal 2001 Plus electronic thermosealing machine, designed for the easy and reliable sealing of heat seal sterilisation reels and pouches.
The Euroseal 2001 Plus thermosealing machine is compact and perfectly designed to fit into any clinic or surgery environment. It is easy to use and maintain as well as being competitively priced.
Granton® surgical scalpels and blades are manufactured to the current ISO standards and are available in all the popular sizes and patterns. We also assemble and pack speciality surgical scalpels and blades in our cleanroom, including our innovative safety scalpels with retractable blades, designed to help eliminate the risks of accidental cross infection injury in first aid and theatre environments.
At Granton Medical, we have been delivering medical packing solutions for more than half a century. Through our Cleanline™ cleanroom contract packing service, we have become an integral part of the everyday operations of some the UK’s leading healthcare suppliers. We are also the UK’s largest manufacturer of self seal sterilisation pouches for dental, medical and other healthcare environments, which we produce in our cleanroom facility on unique, high speed production plant. We also supply sterilisation packaging in the form of sterilisation reels and heat seal sterilisation pouches, and associated thermosealing machines.
In addition, Granton Medical are the UK’s sole manufacturer of tuning forks for medical, healing, music and science applications. For many generations, we have been involved in the medical knives market, including surgical scalpels and blades.
B2B Products and Services
- Bespoke medical packaging
- Bespoke medical packing
- Clean room packaging
- Clean room packing
- Clean room services
- Custom medical packaging
- Custom medical packing
- Medical packaging
- Medical packing
- Packaging medical
- Packing medical
- Scalpel Blades
- Self Seal Pouches
- Sterilisation Packaging
- Sterilisation Pouches
- Sterilisation Reels
- Surgical Blades
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 25-May-2012