We can manufacture a range of acoustic canopies to protect generator machinery from noise, vibration and those working around them. Our acoustic canopies can also protect the generator from the elements as well as provide security, safe access and ventilation.
We have a wide range of acoustic canopies designed specifically for your generators so please contact us or visit our website for more detailed information and sizing.
We are industrial and marine silencers specialists and we manufacture and supply exhaust silencers, stem vent silencers, intake attenuators, turbine silencers, and heat recovery systems.
A part of our industrial and marine silencers service, we also supply certified spark arrester silencers and removable catalytic converter units. We can provide a solution for many industrial applications including bespoke solutions to reduce specific or unusual noises.
We can provide a range of air intake silencers tailored to meet you specific requirements. Our air intake silencers can be designed to cope with the flow systems of you application.
Our air intake silencers can be designed from simple annular 'clean straight-through' acoustically-packed intake silencers to central pods or annular splitters.
We can tailor our air intake silencers to whatever sized application you have.
We have a selection of exhaust gas silencers specifically designed to suit every type of application and our silencers use either absorptive and reactive principles, or a combination of both.
We can cater for all your exhaust gas silencers and we have our own in-house test facility to give us the opportunity to conduct testing for noise, back pressure, materials, and construction.
We are able to design and manufacture steam vent silencers ideal for use as attenuators for noise from the expansion of gas, steam or air.
Our steam vent silencers are ideal for reducing work place noise and to reduce the intrusion of industrial noise into residential areas. Please contact us with your specifications and we will help you with your steam vent silencers solution.
We can design and build a wide selection of air inlet extract attenuators ideal for reducing noise in all the applications you are looking for. Air inlet attenuators are necessary for generators in purpose-built plant rooms that need separate ventilation and noise reduction.
All our air inlet and extract attenuators can be designed and made to meet the most stringent requirements necessary.
B2B Products and Services
- Acoustic - Barriers
- Acoustic - Consultants
- Acoustic - Design and Engineering
- Acoustic - Enclosures, Plastic
- Acoustic - Engineering
- Acoustic - Equipment
- Acoustic - Insulation Materials
- Acoustic Louvres
- Boilers - Blowdown Equipment
- Diesel Engine - Marine
- Diesel Engine - Marine, Spares
- Doors - Acoustic
- Ducting - Acoustic
- Engines - Marine
- Fabrications - Marine
- Gas Turbines - Heavy Duty Silencers And Exhaust Systems
- Generating Sets - Silenced
- Generators - Marine
- Heat Exchangers - Marine
- Heat Exchangers - Marine, Repair, Clean
- Insulating Materials - Acoustic
- Insulation - Product, Acoustic
- Marine - Outfitters
- Marine - Services
- Marine - Spares
- Marine - Thermal/Acoustic Insulation
- Marine Consultants
- Marine Consultants or Consulting Engineers
- Marine Engineering - Consultants
- Marine Engineering - Design service
- Marine Engineers - Consulting
- Marine Equipment
- Noise and Vibration Control - Consultants
- Noise Control - Engineering Service
- Noise Control - Equipment
- Noise Control - Industrial
- Noise Control - Materials
- Noise Control - Services
- Noise Control - Specialists
- Noise Control Products
- Pipe Fittings - Carbon Steel
- Silencers - Air Valve
- Silencers - Boat Engine Room
- Silencers - Construction Acoustic
- Silencers - Cylindrical Industrial
- Silencers - Engines
- Silencers - Fans and Blowers
- Silencers - Industrial
- Silencers - Intake
- Silencers - Marine, Stainless Steel High Riser
- Silencers - Miniature Ventilation
- Silencers - Safety Valve System
- Silencers - Steam
- Silencers - Vent
- Silencers - Ventilation
- Stainless Steel - Nominal Bore Pipe
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 13-Feb-2012