For over 40 years, at Vindon Scientific, we have specialised in the simulation of environmental conditions. We provide equipment and services for environmental rooms and cabinets.
Our environmental products are designed to solve specific environmental testing and storage needs, including pharmaceutical testing, long-term material testing, accelerated stress testing, controlled humidity exposure, photostability, stem cell storage, DNA and biological material storage.
Our stability storage suite comprises of temperature and humidity controlled environmental rooms and cabinets providing environmental conditions as defined in the ICH guidelines for the four World Climatic Zones. We also have rooms and chambers available that can be customised and validated to a customers’ specific needs.
For stability storage services that meet your needs and protocols, we work closely with a number of analytical partners and if required can undertake ageing studies in order to establish shelf-life for pharmaceuticals and polymeric materials including the provision of analytical testing.
Conveniently located adjacent to the M62 motorway and close to Manchester and Leeds airports, our cell storage capabilities enable us to easily transport equipment and samples to anywhere in the world.
Our cell storage facilities comprise of temperature and humidity controlled environmental rooms and cabinets, operating at ICH and bespoke conditions. In addition ultra-low temperature freezers and cryogenic freezers which can, if required, be completely dedicated to a clients’ needs.
We offer a range of environmental test equipment. Our products are specifically designed to include features allowing the user to select the most relevant type for a particular application.
As part of our environmental test equipment, we supply unique plant growth chambers. They have been designed and developed to provide a cost-effective, entry-level facility.
Our cryogenic storage facility provides secure storage for the short, medium and long-term preservation of stem cells, cord stem cells, DNA, bone marrow and tissue samples at temperatures down to -196ºC. Our DryStore freezers are specifically designed as vapour phase storage systems with a slight positive pressure in the chamber, circulating out any pathogens and offering exceptional sample security and viability.
Using a combination of UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) calibrated equipment and state-of-the-art data acquisition systems, our engineers are extensively trained in the validation and calibration of any make/model of environmental chamber as well as our own manufactured product.
OUrengineers strictly adhere to cGMP guidelines for documentation generation and execution as well as being rigorously trained in-house to ensure the quality of the validation is of the highest standard. We will execute the approved protocols, analyse and interpret the data, resolve any deviations encountered and prepare final validation reports for submittal.
B2B Products and Services
- Analytical Testing
- Blood Bank - Validation
- Blood Bank Storage Equipment
- Blood Bank Validation
- Blood Banks
- Blood Storage Equipment - Servicing
- Blood Storage Equipment - Validation
- Blood Storage Refrigerators
- Blood Transportation
- Bone Marrow Storage
- Cabinets - Humidity
- Cabinets - Salt Mist
- Charts - Recording
- Chillers - Laboratory
- Cryogenic - Storage
- Cryogenic Storage Services UK
- Data Acquisition
- Data Loggers
- Data Loggers and Chart Recorders
- DNA Sample Storage
- Environmental Chambers
- Environmental Control - Temperature
- Environmental Monitoring - Equipment
- Environmental Test Equipment
- Environmentally Controlled Rooms
- Equipment Calibration
- Equipment Service and Maintenance
- Equipment Validation
- Fabric Conditioners
- Heritage Storage UK
- Human Tissue Storage
- Humidity Cabinets
- Incubators - Cooled
- Incubators - Laboratory
- Laboratory Equipment - Manufacturers
- Laboratory Equipment - Materials Testing
- Laboratory Equipment - Servicing
- Laboratory Equipment - Validation
- Laboratory Freezers
- Laboratory Fridges
- Laboratory Refrigerators
- Medical - Refrigerators
- Pharmaceutical - Services
- Photostability Services in Ireland
- Photostability Testing
- Plant Growth Cabinets
- Plasma Freezers
- Refrigeration - Cold Storage
- Refrigeration - Cryogenic
- Retained Sample Storage
- Sample Storage - Equipment
- Stability Chambers
- Stability Storage
- Stability Storage Rooms & Cabinets
- Stability Storage Services in Ireland
- Stability Storage Services in Ireland
- Stability Storage Services UK
- Stability Testing
- Stem Cell Storage
- Storage Cabinets - Low Humidity
- Temperature Recorders
- Testing - Outsourced
- Testing Services - Temperature and Humidity Combined
- Textile Conditioning Cabinets
- Training Courses
- Ultra Low Temperature Storage Services in Ireland
- Ultra Low Temperature Storage Services UK
- Vaccine Storage
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 14-Mar-2013