MHP Specialists in Vacuum Forming.
Vacuum Forming is utilised in a wide range of applications From Engineering to Packaging applications.
Vacuum Forming is a cost effective way of producing plastic mouldings for many applications. All our Vacuum form tooling is produced in house using the latest technology.
MHP have been experts in vacuum forming and its various methods, for a number of years.
The flexibility of vacuum forming is clear, as are cost effectiveness and speed of production. Prototypes can be produced quickly and accurately before full production tooling.
We produce Vacuum Formings for a wide variety of requirements from Packaging, Engineering Formings and Medical
Enclosures, to safety products.
MHP have invested heavily in the finest available equipment, operated by a highly skilled and dedicated workforce.
We have installed CNC Routers allowing for 5 axis machining on vacuum formed parts, producing consistent parts time after time. We are an environmentally aware company, committed to using recycled materials when suitable, recycling where possible and reducing waste through accurate production methods and carefully considered manufacturing.
By reducing waste we reduce our overheads. Thus giving us a competitive edge.
5 Axis and Trimming
MHP has invested in the latest software and hardware enabling all modelling to be carried out by our own skilled engineers/designers.
Advanced CAD/CAM is available using Delcam Power range of products.
Power Shape is a complete 3D surfacing package used by mould making and pattern making industries.
Powermill - This is a highly advanced N.C. Package for use with our CNC equipment.
5 Axis Machinery Package - 5 Axis machining and modelling for use with our routers.
Training - It is our company policy to train our skilled staff to use this CAD/CAM technology. Our strategy is to use technology where there is a positive advantage, in terms of cost, delivery or accuracy.
We accept most formats, our preferred being IGES which is a reliable conversion for PRO E, CATIA, UNIGRAPHICS etc.
MHP can accept information from you via modem, e-mail or as drawings. We have the ability to carry out modelling in-house and we can translate all CAD data.
A wide range of markets are served within the plastic processing sectors including tooling for:-
- Injection Mould Tools Prototype - Production
- Reaction Injection Moulding
- Structural Foam Tools
- Vacuum Forming Tools Cast/Machined
- Blow Mould Tools
- Compression Mould Tools
- EPS Tooling
Moulds are produced both from castings and machined from solid, or a combination of both.
The CAD and CAM facility is used extensively in this market, working with designers and processors to achieve the best result.
MHP specialise in the design and manufacture of visually striking bespoke point of sale displays.
Our design teams will listen to your ideas and implement all your requirements whilst producing a practical and cost effective solution.
As creative led manufacturers we also ensure your point of purchase displays look as good on paper as they do once they are manufactured and installed in store, producing displays that work.
Displays can be produced by way of either vacuum forming, injection moulding or fabrication utilising plastic, wood and metal
Visually stimulating and innovative packaging is the key to the success of a product. At MHP we will work with you to produce
the best solution.
We produce various types of plastic packaging from Blisters to Transit Trays. We have invested in fully automatic form and stack machines for thin gauge formings, such as carton inserts, blisters, clampacks and disposable trays.
We also produce transit trays for industry varying in size and thickness from A5 to 1m x 1½m, from 100 micron to 10mm
We are an environmentally aware company, committed to using recycled materials when suitable, recycling where possible and reducing waste through accurate production methods and carefully considered manufacturing.
By reducing waste we reduce our overheads. Thus giving us a competitive edge.
Visit our website to see what we can do for your business
Patterns & Prototypes
MHP have been producing patterns using traditional methods for 28 years by employing skilled craftsmen. This base of traditional skill has been merged with modern technology to achieve the best products for our customers. Below are details of some tooling processes which have benefited from this fusion.
From wood, metal or plastic from one off to production plated patterns and disematics
Proto Vac Tools
Wood vac tooling is used for design and development.
Resin Vac Tools
Used for short to medium production runs.
Cast Alum Compression Moulds
Used for moulding speed ramps etc.
Cast Alum Blow Mould Tooling
Low cost tooling for blow moulding.
Produced direct from CAD data or from drawing supplied.
Models - Models produced by hand or CAD/CAM from a variety of materials.
Jigs & Fixtures
Drill jigs, router fixtures, suitable for all CNC routing machines.
Cast Alum Vac Tools
For long running production, tools can be fitted with water cooling or heating as required.
Cast Alum Rim Tools
Low cost resin injection mould tooling.
We produce Vacuum Formings for a wide variety of requirements from Packaging - Engineering Formings and Enclosures to safety products.
B2B Products and Services
- Acrylic - Vacuum Forming
- Aluminium Mould - Vacuum Forming
- Anti-static - Vacuum Formed Trays
- Boxes - Vacuum Formed
- Castings - Prototypes
- CEM - Prototype
- CNC - Prototypes
- CNC - Rapid Prototypes
- CNC Routing - Prototypes
- Conveyor Belting - Prototype Polyurethane
- Cutting Machines - Vacuum Forming
- Dental - Vacuum Forming Machines
- Electronic Contract Manufacturing Services - Prototype
- Engineering - Prototype and Development
- Engineering - Prototype Design
- Engines - Prototype, Experimental
- Exhaust Systems - Prototype
- Fabrication - Prototype
- Fibreglass - Prototype
- Glass Fibre - Vacuum Forming
- Injection Mould Toolmakers - Prototype
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic
- Injection Mouldings - Prototype
- Laser Cutting - Prototypes
- Machine Prototype Development
- Machine Tools - Prototype
- Machinery - Prototype, Experimental
- Machinery - Vacuum Forming
- Packaging - Board, Plastic
- Packaging - Boxes, Cardboard
- Packaging - Boxes, Eggs
- Packaging - Boxes, Envelopes
- Packaging - Boxes, FEFCO
- Packaging - Boxes, Fresh Produce
- Packaging - Boxes, Long
- Packaging - Boxes, Magazine File
- Packaging - Corrugated
- Packaging - Cosmetic Skin Care
- Packaging - Cosmetics
- Packaging - Cosmetics, Plastic
- Packaging - Cost Reduction
- Packaging - Covers
- Packaging - Heat Seal
- Packaging - Hermetic
- Packaging - Holographic
- Packaging - Home Compostable
- Packaging - Horticultural
- Packaging - Ice Cream
- Packaging - ISPM15
- Packaging - Toxic Products
- Packaging - Toys
- Packaging - Trade Association
- Packaging - Trade Engineering Supplies
- Packaging - Training, Education
- Packaging - Transit, Corrugated
- Packaging - Transparent
- Packaging - Vacuum Formed
- Packaging Machinery - Refurbishment
- Packaging Machinery - Repairs
- Packaging Machinery - Sauces
- Packaging Machinery - Shrink Wrap
- Packaging Machinery - Snack Foods
- Packaging Services - Ministry of Defence Standard
- Pattern Makers
- Pattern Makers - Supplies
- Pattern Making
- Pattern Making - Wood
- Plastic - Assemblies
- Plastic - Toolmakers, Vacuum Forming
- Plastic - Vacuum Formed Products
- Plastic - Vacuum Formed Products, Fabrication
- Plastic Packaging - Clamshells
- Plastic Packaging - Clean Room Manufacture
- Plastic Packaging - Conductive
- Plastic Packaging - Containers
- Plastic Packaging - Cosmetics Industry
- Plastic Packaging - Design
- Plastic Packaging - Electronics Industry
- Plastic Packaging - Fibre Optics Industry
- Plastic Packaging - Healthcare Industry
- Plastic Packaging - Manufacturers
- Plastic Vacuum Formed Products
- Plastic Vacuum Forms
- Plastics Vacuum Forming Services
- Point of Sale (PoS) - Vacuum Formed
- Pressings - Prototype
- Prototype Sheet Metalworking and Fabrication
- Prototype Tooling
- Prototype Tooling and Manufacturing Services
- Prototype Welding
- Prototype Welding Design
- Prototype Wiring
- Prototypes - Wood
- Rapid Prototype
- Rapid Prototype - Model Making
- Rapid Prototype - Mould Making
- Sheet Metalworking - Prototype
- Special Purpose Machinery - Prototype
- Stainless Steel - Fabrications, Prototype
- Steel Fabrications - Prototype
- Thermoplastic - Vacuum Forming
- Toolmakers - Prototype
- Transport Design Prototypes
- Used Vacuum Forming - Machines
- Vacuum and Pressure Forming - Plastic
- Vacuum Formed Automotive Parts
- Vacuum Formed Blisters
- Vacuum Formed Medical Components
- Vacuum Formed Transit Trays
- Vacuum Forming
- Vacuum Forming - Equipment
- Vacuum Forming - Machines
- Vacuum Forming - Plastics
- Vacuum Forming - Resin Mould
- Vacuum Forming - Service
- Vacuum Forming - Tools
- Vacuum Forming Automotive Bespoke
- Vacuum Forming Automotive Mouldings
- Vacuum Forming Machines - Automatic Plastic
- Vacuum Forming Machines - Plastics
- Vacuum Forming Prototypes
- Vacuum Forming Veneers
- Vacuum Pumps - Vacuum Forming
- Wheel Arches - Vacuum Formed
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 02-May-2013