- Waterproofing & a barrier against damp
- Thermal insulation impact
- Sound reduced by 25 decibels
- Rigid boarding for partitions
- Wet rooms
- Loft conversions
- Shower cubicles
- Curved boards are pre-cut boards available in the transverse direction
- They are ideal to form curved profiles such as arches
- Can be used in conjunction with all Marmox fixing accessories
- All joints can be reinforced with fibreglass tape and a layer of flexible tile adhesive applied
Marmox angles boards are ideal for pipe boxing. They are pecially designed to enable fast, clean boxing-in of exposed pipework. The Marmox angle boards are completely waterproof so they are suitable for shower areas and wet rooms where pipe boxing is required.
The board is specially formed to produce a 90º right angle when folded. A double sided, waterproof, self-adhesive tape is situated within the fold to hold the board in place during installation.
The board can be easily cut in straight lines and around uneven structures. It can be fixed to battens and plastered, painted or tiled to blend with the surroundings.
We provide easy waterproofing for your shower or wet room.
Unlike many other shower tray brands, a Marmox showerlay is robust enough to allow mosaic tiles as small as 50mm to be laid on it without the risk of compression through point loading.
- Pre-formed slope to drain
- Easy access, floor level (ideal for elderly or disabled)
- Can be finished with tiles to match decor
- Can be cut to fit on site
The Marmox Showerstone is a solid shower base layed directly onto floor joists without any further support needed. Made from a polymer (acrylic) modified concrete, the Showerstone can be increased in size by adding a separate extension piece.
- Self supporting (lay directly onto floor joists)
- Fully waterproof with no further treatment needed.
- Can be fixed to timber or concrete floors
- Available with offset or central drain
We manufacture the world's strongest thermal bridging block.
Marmox Thermoblocks are designed to replace the bottom layer of bricks or blocks in a wall in order to prevent thermal bridging where the floor meets the base of the wall. Call today if you are interested in using the strongest thermal bridge block in the world.
Marmox Self-Adhesive Waterproof Tape is a simple way to create a permanent waterproof seal. This product should be used around all shower formers where it meets the adjoining floor, the wall and the internal corner. It should also cover joints in all areas prone to regular wetting. The seal is made by peeling off the backing paper to activate a permanent waterproof adhesive which is then pressed firmly into place. The tape must be subsequently secured be completely covering it in tile adhesive when the tiles are applied.
Joint Brackets connect two boards together in line such as partition wall. The bracket spikes are pressed in the blue core of each board after applying a bead of silicone in between.
Marmox (UK) Ltd is a British company that forms part of the Marmox group of companies. We provide competitive and well-made products for use in the construction and refurbishment industries.
The directors of Marmox (UK) Ltd have in excess of 40 years experience in the design, manufacture, specification and marketing of construction materials.
Our company policy is to respond positively to our customers requirements and to remain in touch with market demands and trends. We are keen to work with our customers to try to meet their specific needs and specifications.
We don’t sell direct to the public - our products are available from a variety of stockists throughout the UK.
B2B Products and Services
- Acoustic - Insulation Materials
- Anti Condensation Heaters
- Basement - Conversions
- Bath Panels
- Connectors - Board to Board
- Construction Board
- Damp Proofing - Products
- Design, Build - Interior
- Energy Saving - Electric
- Extruded - Polystyrene
- Flooring - Thermal Insulation
- Heat Panels
- Heaters - Domestic type
- Heaters - Electric
- Heating - Radiant
- Insulation - Loft
- Insulation - Panels
- Insulation Board
- Insulation Board - Underfloor Heating
- Interior Refurbishment
- Marble and Granite
- Marble Heating
- Marble Radiators
- Panels - Lightweight
- Panels - Wall
- Partitioning - Soundproof
- Pipe Boxing
- Polystyrene - General Purpose
- Polystyrene - Products
- Polystyrene - Sheet
- Shower Trays
- Shower, Wet Rooms - Screens
- Showers - Level Access
- Showers - Walk In
- Sound Proofing
- Thermal Insulation - Installation
- Thermal Insulation - Specialists
- Thermal Insulation Materials
- Tile Backer Board
- Tiles - Installation
- Tiles - Wall
- Tiles - Wall, Floor
- Tiling - Bathrooms, Kitchens
- Underfloor Heating
- Underfloor Heating - Electric
- Underfloor Heating - Wet Systems
- Undertile Heating
- Waterproofing Materials
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 11-Oct-2012