We specialise in polyurethane films and are an industry leader in films from micro-thin, breathable membranes to strong, protective coatings. Our films are made from a wide range of resins and additives, while keeping in mind your processing needs. There are adhesive coating facilities and additional downstream processing available. All films can be corona treated on-line. With direct lamination and slitting facilities also available, the process is truly flexible.
- Breathable transparent polyurethane film containing filmic carrier with A8 adhesive, or on high quality paper carrier
- Breathable polyurethane film on paper carrier containing silver antimicrobial additive or beige coloured breathable
- Transparent scrim-reinforced polyurethane film with high tack acrylic or scrim-reinforced polyurethane film on paper carrier
- Polyurethane blend, breathable, embossed film with A8 adhesive or A16 adhesive
- EU28 film with tighter release from carrier
SNEF works independently from the parent company, Smith and Nephew Group Plc, to provide customers with high-quality advice, products and support, with confidentiality assured.
- White pad, 75% viscose/25% polyolefin, laminated to CB21 low adherent wound contact net
- Brown pad, 100% viscose spunlace laminated to CB21 low adherent wound contact net
- White pad, 100% viscose combined with CB15 low adherent wound contact net on one side
We act as an agent for Lantor pads.
SNEF are extremely proud to be a quality-assured producer with over 30 years of manufacturing experience of extruded films, tapes, apertured meshes and nets.
We provide polymer technology solutions. Our experience and skill at delivering innovative and creative solutions in intelligent polymer technology provide a highly flexible approach to satisfying customer needs.
We are committed to maintaining quality and satisfying customer needs at the highest levels and SNEF is accredited to ISO 9001:2000.
Our medical tapes are made from a range of resins and additives, providing a variety of substrates and adhesive coatings to suit your needs.
A few product examples used in medical applications include:
- Double side adhesive coated non woven tissue medical tape (DR62 Latex free)
- A polyester non woven fabric, coated on one side with EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), and on the reverse side with a medical grade acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive
- Cast transparent polyurethane film on paper carrier coated with acrylic adhesive and with paper liner
We pioneered the bi-axial net manufacturing process as well as the development of the world’s first breathable films. These breathable films are for woundcare products and gained the Queen’s Award for Innovation for breathable IV films.
Some of our products we offer include:
- Breathable polyurethane film containing silver antimicrobial additive on heavyweight paper carrier
- Polyurethane blend, breathable, embossed film with A16 adhesive
- Breathable transparent polyurethane film on paper carrier
We operate dynamic partnering with product development agencies and manufacturers, the results of this are evident in hugely successful brands and products in use around the globe. We give you our assurance of delivering consistently high quality products in the long-term.
We have a wide range of polypropylene nets used in the filtration, medical, media backing/support, pleat support, automotive and interlining markets.
Some examples of the products we offer include:
- A polypropylene coarse square structure net
- A polypropylene fine square structure net
- A polypropylene square net with a polyethylene bonding layer
We continue to invent and develop unique and innovative materials and applications. Dynamic partnering with product development agencies and manufacturers are in evidence in hugely successful brands and products.
B2B Products and Services
- Coextruded Polyethylene Nets
- Extruded - Films
- Extruded - Nets
- Extruded - Polyurethane
- Film - Coated
- Film - Polyurethane
- Filtration Media
- Filtration Nets
- Filtration Pleated
- First Aid Dressings
- Foam - Medical
- Fusible Interlinings
- Laminated Pads
- Lamination Films
- Lamination Nets
- Medical - Tapes
- Ostomy Tape
- Polyethylene Nets
- Polypropylene Nets
- Polyurethane - Extrusions
- Silver Films
- Silver Nets
- Wound Care Products
- Wound Contact Layers
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 08-May-2013