Need a change in behaviour? Then you need a change in your beliefs. Counselling could be the answer.
Counselling is a known structured form of therapy. Giving couples & individuals the opportunity to see & understand old habits. Beliefs & views maybe holding the individuals back from focusing on the solutions for the specific problems. Learning how to embrace new skills to cope with any disrupting issues.
Are you ready to move your thoughts into self power & freedom?
If you need to take control of your life, releasing the tags from your past and creating your own powerful future then maybe counselling is the answer.
For more information on our Counselling service.
Does Hypnosis work?
Yes, it will have a positive powerful effect on your life.
Need to take control of you life? Want to achieve amazing changes? Then hypnotherapy may be the answer for you. Hypnotherapy can do many things, for example:
- Release old habits
- Negative thoughts
- Help install positive habits
- More confidence
- To value who you are
Hypnosis / hypnotherapy doesn't make you do anything that you don't want to. It helps YOU change negative limiting believes and behaviour, making your instincts work for you not against you. Hypnotherapy will help you let your body and mind become highly receptive to new ideas.
Habit disorders & addictions take many shapes & forms.
We can smile about some well know addictions, for example:
addictions often then not are not taken seriously. A pattern where the addict normally will say "I can give them up anytime I want". Do they? For a long time no.
If you don't have a strong enough feeling/will power that you can not manage without your addiction or stop all together it can damage your health and lead on to future health concerns.
For more information on Addition.
The word "Trauma" can stir many feelings and memories for many people. It is a reaction to terrible situations.
Many situations can trigger trauma:
- Negative events
And: Rape, accidents, war, illness and many more.
It even occurs if you just witness/hear of such events, especially if it happens to someone you know. Trauma can occur many years later which is called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
You can not change your history, BUT you can control how it effects you on the outside and in.
For more information on Trauma.
The Power of Your Mind Can Heal Your Body.
Are you a group or organisation that have day or evening speakers? Would like to hear more about:-
Hypno Gastric Band (The Popular Painless Procedure)
- Stem Cell Directing (Assisting Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc.)
- Improving Performance (In Tests, Exams, Sports)
- Shamanic Studies, Working with Power Animal
- Regression Therapy
- Thought Field Therapy
If there is a subject you are interested in please call me as listings above are but a small amount I can give a demonstration and talk on .
The Hypno Gastric Band process has been around for quite a while, it has had a lot of media attention for its results here in the UK as well as in the USA. With obesity hitting its all time high the demands for this as a physical operation just is not possible within the NHS.
With the Hypno Gastric Band there is no stay in hospital, no anaesthesia or recovery period, no time off work, in fact its an hour relaxing on a couch.
You could even go back to work afterwards, as it is totally non physically intrusive, what your mind believes your body can achieve.
Part of the process is also assisting your mind to clear any blockages that have held you back from total success in the past. There are 5 sessions and starts with the gathering of information, and this helps us to formulate the programme especially for you as an individual.
Group Weight Reducing sessions:
- Stop Dieting, Do Something Different
- Lose lb's per week without dieting
- Let me help you, reprogramme your own mind
- It is a 5 week course, with back up of CD'S and telephone calls
- If you are interested call me to book your place
- A morning, afternoon and evening group starting very soon.
- Would you like one in your area, this can be arranged.
- Places are limited so call Pauline for reservations.
For more information on Weight Reduction
You can produce remarkable results working with children, for children and their family.
To see a progressive change and realisation in their actions, words and thoughts, is a step into their future.
Never under estimate what a child can hear and sense though not always understand, we often hear the phrase 'they are to young to understand, or we only argued when they were in bed'.
Children hold onto thoughts and emotional feelings, which often get more distorted in their minds and bodies for many years. Like boulders in a ruck sack on their backs, unseen but heavy. To help them to release and dissipate these boulders is a journey to freedom, which can then help them to be productive members within their family, school and peer groups. To actually be the children they are meant to be.
I once worked with a person in his 70's who had held on to issues from the childhood and wanted to release them, which we did, so they could live each day as a special day without an old cloud hanging over them.
Social Services approved, and I attend seminars with the Inter-Agency & Adolescent Mental Health Training Unit in Norwich and Great Yarmouth. Full CRB discloser available to be seen.
More Information on Working with Children
The Ouisji School of Reiki and Universal Energies was set up as a place where pure energies can be used and taught to the highest standards. Reiki can be combined with a variety of other therapies for the good and well being of everyone.
Reiki pronounced Ray - Key means Universal Life Force. It is a wonderful energy that can be learnt by anyone, and used by everyone no matter what age. Reiki encourages a state of balance in the mind, body and emotions, and has the ripple effect in relieving tension, anxiety and stress.
This special kind of energy has been used for thousands of years in many different ways. Every culture and country in the world have a form of hands on healing, it is called by many names in just as many languages.
Dr Usui was the founder of the line of Reiki called Usui Shiki Ryoho and there are many books and articles written about him and his work. There are also many variation and kinds of Reiki as there are views on this subject.
For more information on Reiki Website
For your convenience I have Consulting Rooms in easy accessed areas all with easy parking and situated on bus routes:
- Norwich North, Bush Road, Hellesdon
- Great Yarmouth Central Area
- Home visits are available on request for Norfolk and Suffolk
For all enquiries and appointment call 01603 - 423827 or Mobile 07716 409494
Skype calls are available.
There is also an answer phone if I am not available.
Please leave a message and your telephone number
And I will get back to you on my return.
We can be found on Google.co.uk
B2B Products and Services
- Addictions Barton Turf
- Addictions Beccles
- Addictions Bowthorpe
- Addictions Burlingham
- Addictions Cringleford
- Addictions Drayton
- Addictions Framingham Earl
- Addictions Great Plumstead
- Addictions Hedenham
- Addictions Hemsby
- Addictions Heydon
- Addictions Horsham St Faiths
- Addictions Hoveton
- Addictions Ketteringham
- Addictions Loddon
- Addictions Ludham
- Addictions Martham
- Addictions Neateshead
- Addictions Newton Flotman
- Addictions North Walsham
- Addictions Poringland
- Addictions Saxlingham Nethergate
- Addictions Scole
- Addictions Sea Palling
- Addictions Sheringham
- Addictions South Walsham
- Addictions Spixworth
- Addictions Thorpe St Andrews
- Addictions Wells-Next-The-Sea
- Addictions Wood Dawling
- Addictions Woodbastwick
- Addictions Woodton
- Addictions Worstead
- Addictions Wymondham
- Anxiety Acle
- Anxiety Aylsham
- Anxiety Bawburgh
- Anxiety Blofield
- Anxiety Brooke
- Anxiety Brundall
- Anxiety Bungay
- Anxiety Burlingham
- Anxiety Cantley
- Anxiety Costessey
- Anxiety Drayton
- Anxiety East and West Runton
- Anxiety Fakenham
- Anxiety Great Haytbois
- Anxiety Heydon
- Anxiety Holt
- Anxiety Horning
- Anxiety Horsham St Faiths
- Anxiety Little Plumstead
- Anxiety Loddon
- Anxiety North Walsham
- Anxiety Norwich
- Anxiety Poringland
- Anxiety Rougton
- Anxiety Spixworth
- Anxiety Trowes
- Anxiety Wacton
- Anxiety Watton
- Beliefs to Relief Ashwellthorpe
- Beliefs to Relief Attleborough
- Beliefs to Relief Bawburgh
- Beliefs to Relief Beccles
- Beliefs to Relief Brooke
- Beliefs to Relief Burlingham
- Beliefs to Relief Caistor St Edmunds
- Beliefs to Relief Cantley
- Beliefs to Relief Coltishall
- Beliefs to Relief Costessey
- Beliefs to Relief Cringleford
- Beliefs to Relief Cromer
- Beliefs to Relief Framingham Earl
- Beliefs to Relief Great Haytbois
- Beliefs to Relief Great Moulton
- Beliefs to Relief Great Witchingham
- Beliefs to Relief Heydon
- Beliefs to Relief Holt
- Beliefs to Relief Horsham St Faiths
- Beliefs to Relief Hoveton
- Beliefs to Relief Howe
- Beliefs to Relief Loddon
- Beliefs to Relief Ludham
- Beliefs to Relief Marsham
- Beliefs to Relief Martham
- Beliefs to Relief Neateshead
- Beliefs to Relief Rougton
- Beliefs to Relief Sea Palling
- Beliefs to Relief Spixworth
- Beliefs to Relief Swaffham
- Beliefs to Relief Watton
- Beliefs to Relief Wreningham
- Complimentary Therapist Attleborough
- Complimentary Therapist Aylsham
- Complimentary Therapist Barton Turf
- Complimentary Therapist Blofield
- Complimentary Therapist Bowthorpe
- Complimentary Therapist Brooke
- Complimentary Therapist Caistor St Edmunds
- Complimentary Therapist Cringleford
- Complimentary Therapist Dereham
- Complimentary Therapist Drayton
- Complimentary Therapist East and West Runton
- Complimentary Therapist Fakenham
- Complimentary Therapist Great Witchingham
- Complimentary Therapist Honnington
- Complimentary Therapist Howe
- Complimentary Therapist Lingwood
- Complimentary Therapist Little Plumstead
- Complimentary Therapist Marsham
- Complimentary Therapist Martham
- Complimentary Therapist Morningthorpe
- Complimentary Therapist Newton Flotman
- Complimentary Therapist Old Buckingham
- Complimentary Therapist Rockland St Mary
- Complimentary Therapist Rougton
- Complimentary Therapist Saxlingham Nethergate
- Complimentary Therapist Sea Palling
- Complimentary Therapist Seething
- Complimentary Therapist Wells-Next-The-Sea
- Complimentary Therapist Weston Longville
- Complimentary Therapist Wood Dawling
- Complimentary Therapist Worstead
- Complimentary Therapist Wroxham
- Complimentary Therapy
- Coping With Redundancy Acle
- Coping With Redundancy Ashwellthorpe
- Coping With Redundancy Bawburgh
- Coping With Redundancy Bowthorpe
- Coping With Redundancy Brampton
- Coping With Redundancy Bungay
- Coping With Redundancy Cantley
- Coping With Redundancy Costessey
- Coping With Redundancy Cromer
- Coping With Redundancy Drayton
- Coping With Redundancy Great Plumstead
- Coping With Redundancy Hemsby
- Coping With Redundancy Kenninghall
- Coping With Redundancy Ketteringham
- Coping With Redundancy Little Plumstead
- Coping With Redundancy Loddon
- Coping With Redundancy Matishall
- Coping With Redundancy Morningthorpe
- Coping With Redundancy Old Buckingham
- Coping With Redundancy South Walsham
- Coping With Redundancy Spixworth
- Coping With Redundancy Stoke Holy Cross
- Coping With Redundancy Swaffham
- Coping With Redundancy Taverham
- Coping With Redundancy Thorpe
- Coping With Redundancy Wells-Next-The-Sea
- Coping With Redundancy Weston Longville
- Coping With Redundancy Whittlingham
- Coping With Redundancy Wood Dawling
- Coping With Redundancy Woodton
- Coping With Redundancy Wreningham
- Counselling - Addictions
- Counselling - Trauma
- Counselling Attleborough
- Counselling Aylsham
- Counselling Bawburgh
- Counselling Brampton
- Counselling Brooke
- Counselling Cantley
- Counselling Coltishall
- Counselling Great Haytbois
- Counselling Great Plumstead
- Counselling Great Witchingham
- Counselling Hemsby
- Counselling Heydon
- Counselling Holt
- Counselling Horning
- Counselling Ketteringham
- Counselling Martham
- Counselling Matishall
- Counselling Poringland
- Counselling Rockland St Mary
- Counselling Seething
- Counselling Sheringham
- Counselling Sprowston
- Counselling Thorpe St Andrews
- Counselling Wood Dawling
- Counselling Worstead
- Counselling Wroxham
- Cut Down Smoking Beccles
- Cut Down Smoking Burlingham
- Cut Down Smoking Costessey
- Cut Down Smoking Cringleford
- Cut Down Smoking Framingham Earl
- Cut Down Smoking Hemsby
- Cut Down Smoking Hethersett
- Cut Down Smoking Honnington
- Cut Down Smoking Horning
- Cut Down Smoking Howe
- Cut Down Smoking Kenninghall
- Cut Down Smoking Langley
- Cut Down Smoking Lingwood
- Cut Down Smoking Marsham
- Cut Down Smoking Martham
- Cut Down Smoking Matishall
- Cut Down Smoking Morningthorpe
- Cut Down Smoking Newton Flotman
- Cut Down Smoking North Walsham
- Cut Down Smoking Poringland
- Cut Down Smoking Rockland St Mary
- Cut Down Smoking Rougton
- Cut Down Smoking Scole
- Cut Down Smoking Sea Palling
- Cut Down Smoking Seething
- Cut Down Smoking Shotesham
- Cut Down Smoking Spixworth
- Cut Down Smoking Taverham
- Cut Down Smoking Thorpe
- Cut Down Smoking Thorpe St Andrews
- Cut Down Smoking Watton
- Cut Down Smoking Weston Longville
- Cut Down Smoking Whittlingham
- Cut Down Smoking Woodbastwick
- Cut Down Smoking Woodton
- Cut Down Smoking Worstead
- Cut Down Smoking Wreningham
- Depression Acle
- Depression Barton Turf
- Depression Bawburgh
- Depression Bungay
- Depression Caistor St Edmunds
- Depression Cantley
- Depression Coltishall
- Depression Costessey
- Depression Drayton
- Depression Fakenham
- Depression Great Plumstead
- Depression Great Witchingham
- Depression Great Yarmouth
- Depression Heydon
- Depression Honnington
- Depression Horsham St Faiths
- Depression Hoveton
- Depression Ketteringham
- Depression Marsham
- Depression Matishall
- Depression Mulbarton
- Depression Norwich
Last Updated: 09-May-2013