We provide a wide range of acoustic absorbtion products including:
- High impact acoustic panels
- Acoustic wall covering systems
- Acoustic wave baffles
- Acoustical Diffusers and Reflectors for Walls and Ceilings
Suspended acoustic absorbers
Inspired Noise Solutions offers a full range of sound insulation, soundproofing and vibration control products that can be made to specification to give a complete solution for any acoustical project. We also pride ourselves on not only being able to meet but exceed the needs of our clients.
Operating nationwide from our office in Ellesmere Port, we offer a wide range of professional services and expert advice on soundproofing, architectural acoustic design, industrial noise reduction, environmental noise and vibration control.
Working with architects, consultants, engineers and contractors, Inspired Noise Solutions creates innovative acoustic solutions for effectively any environment including schools, offices, restaurants, bars, theatres, sports halls and public spaces.
Our services include a full acoustic survey assessment, acoustic calculations, acoustic design service and full supply and installation on a range of soundproofing products within our portfolio.
We are proud of our reputation as one of the only soundproofing companies in the UK willing to take on any project no matter how demanding and within any sector irrespective of the size and shape of your acoustic environment. Our main aim is to provide a cost-effective sound insulation solution tailored to suit your needs.
Based in MerseysideInspired Noise Solutions Ltd is a specialist provider of high-performance sound insulation products within the following disciplines;
Construction Acoustics & Soundproofing
Acoustics for Interior Spaces
Acoustics for Schools (BB93)
With a proven-track record in the acoustic insulation sector, Inspired Noise Solutions offers a wide range of high quality sound insulation products for all types of acoustic installations and soundproofing projects.
All of our advertised products are carefully selected and tested to rigorous standards, so regardless of the size and shape of your acoustic environment, Inspired Noise Solutions will provide a cost-effective soundproofing solution tailored to suit your needs and budget.
In particular for residential buildings, Approved Document E has introduced tighter guidelines and the granting of compulsory testing powers to local authorities and building control bodies. For school buildings, Building Bulletin 93 (Acoustic Design of Schools) has become an enforceable part of the building regulations. These regulations specify minimum standards of sound insulation between rooms and corridors.
Inspired Noise Solutions offers products and services to organisations in compliance with the above to ensure that satisfactory acoustic environments are engineered into constructions at early stage in their design, as the acoustic performance of buildings can be critical to their overall use of purpose.
Controlling and mitigating the forces of industrial acoustics is often a key concern for architects and engineers, managers of manufacturing, and other industrial facilities.
Not only do industrial acoustics have an impact on individuals working at these facilities, they also affect the transmission of extreme industrial noise and vibration to the surrounding community.
Inspired Noise Solutions offer a complete range of sound insulation, soundproofing and vibration isolation services for the industrial network such as;
Industrial Buildings and Machinery Plant
Civil Engineering Applications
Good acoustic control within venues such as, auditoriums, theatres, concert and assembly halls is an essential part of providing a pleasant atmosphere for its occupants. Improving acoustics enhances speech clarity and reduces general background noise. Sound reverberation which causes poor acoustics within these facilities are best reduced by installing acoustic absorbing panels.
Our sound absorbing products are designed to reduce echo or reverberation within smaller spaces to help optimise performance. These materials will help to improve speech clarity and sound quality creating a more comfortable and productive environment.
Inspired Noise Solutions will consult with acoustical engineers, architects and consultants to advise on the most suitable sound insulation and absorptive products to help shape and design spaces for optimal performance within these areas.
Please contact us for guidance on suitable sound insulation materials and desired quantities so we can help you choose the right product and guide you in proper placement and installation.
Building Bulletin 93 is a regulatory framework that requires all schools to be built to a high acoustic standard.
Whether it is the inclusion of sound insulation treatment to alleviate high levels of sound reverberation in a Sports area or drama hall, sound absorbers are required to enhance the acoustic performance to the levels recommended in BB93.
There are two potential problems with acoustics in schools. The first is reflected sound and the need to increase the quantity that is absorbed. The second relates to sound transmission and the structural ability of a room or space to either contain or prevent the introduction of sound invasion.
Not only can poor sound insulation in the classroom affect the pupils, it can also affect the teacher as well. It is estimated that teachers use their voices for approximately 60% of their workday and the strain on the voice can significantly deteriorate when the teacher has to talk louder to overcome poor classroom acoustics.
Creating an environment where good communication can take place should be a priority for any classroom or learning space. Communication regularly breaks down when the classroom acoustics are deficient. Reducing noise and reverberation in any environment used for learning, such as school classrooms, home-based classrooms, and classrooms in places of worship, are extremely important.
Inspired Noise Solutions will aim to increase the acoustic performance of each individual case as all of our recommendations are aimed at ensuring compliance with the requirements of BB93, Acoustic Design of Schools.
An isolated floor, otherwise known as an “acoustic floating floor”, is designed to help reduce airborne and impact-generated sound transmission through the floor/ceiling structures. Depending on its application, the acoustic floating floor may be supported on a continuous resilient sound insulation underlayment, resilient pads or strips, or spring mounts dependant on the performance required. The perimeter of the floating floor is also isolated with a resilient sound insulation board to prevent sound flanking around the surrounding structure.
Acoustic separation is designed to reduce unwanted noise penetrating through walls from one room to another, in particular airborne noises such as conversations, television and music.
At Inspired Noise Solutions we can provide sound insulation separation systems that have been designed to offer the highest level of noise reduction coupled with ease of installation.
Where you are constrained by height issues the choice of a resilient channel system maybe your best choice when acoustically isolating a ceiling from the surrounding structure.
The use of a resilient channel system or acoustic hangers in suspended ceiling constructions are there to improve the Sound Transmission Loss (TL) of the ceiling system for airborne or floor impact-generated noise as far as sound insulation is concerned.
Sound absorbing acoustic wall and ceiling panels are designed to reduce reverberation and echo within an interior space. They are particularly effective in the transformation of theatres, assembly halls, school classrooms and halls where high acoustic absorption, combined with an aesthetically pleasing appearance is required.
Their ease of application and durability make them ideal for fitting to ceilings with minimum loss of height. Inspired Noise Solutions will also supply the recommended fixings to adhere these panels to the wall or ceiling depending on application. The panels can also be used to satisfy Part E of the Building Regulations for the reduction of reverberated noise in common areas of multi-occupied buildings.
Underground trains, cars, machinery and equipment are all sources of vibration in buildings and structures. Failure to consider these factors in building engineering may have serious consequences for building owners and its occupants. Inspired Noise Solutions selection of sound insulation products has proven effective in controlling vibration in such demanding environments.
Within large constructions there can be multiple sources of noise and vibration which must be addressed on an individual basis. There are various isolation techniques that are required to ascertain the source of the problem.
Equipment generating dynamic forces must also be considered very carefully. For mixed use developments, floors should also be treated for impact noise as this will be transmitted in all directions through the entire structure of the building.
At Inspired Noise Solutions we understand that there are many factors to consider when attenuating noise and vibration within a structure and will advise on the most suitable sound insulation product(s).
When mechanical equipment is fixed rigidly to a building floor slab or ceiling, the vibrations formed by the mechanical equipment are transmitted into the structure. These vibrations can travel in solid building elements such as structural columns, beams, and floor slabs which is described as structure-borne noise.
To help eradicate these problems, resilient mounts should be implemented to isolate the vibrating equipment (and anything rigidly connected to it) from the surrounding structure.
Vibration isolation involves installing vibrating equipment such as on resilient materials such as isolation pads or steel springs.
The target is to select an appropriate resilient material that, when loaded, will provide a system natural frequency, or resonant frequency, at least one-third of the lowest driving frequency of the equipment.
Reduced vibration contributes to more efficient operation and longer life of buildings and costly machinery.
Inspired Noise Solutions delivers access to an unrivalled portfolio of anti-vibration and structural sound insulation solutions which includes the Regupol® and Regufoam® range of high performance systems which substantially reduce vibration and noise transmission.
Floor mounted spring isolators are used to reduce the transmission of noise, shock and vibration produced by mechanical, industrial or process equipment into or within a structure, such as:
Inspired Noise Solutions’ range of isolation hangers are there to help reduce structure-borne vibrations from sources such as ductwork and piping that are either noise and vibration sources or paths which can transmit vibrations into the supporting structure.
The hangers are typically installed in line with threaded rod supports to break the rigid support path and isolate against unwanted low frequency and high frequency vibrations.
Inspired Noise Solutions’ air spring mounts are suitable for situations requiring increased deflection and natural frequencies as low as 3Hz. The high stability and reliability of this mount is perfect for use in isolating high sensitive equipment and machinery that is subjected to low frequency shock and/or vibration.
We are based in Merseyside, however we will undertake work UK wide in the following areas:
- Bedfordshire(Bedford, Biggleswade, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Sandy)
- Berkshire(Reading, Abingdon, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham)
- Berwickshire(Greenlaw, Coldstream, Duns, Eyemouth, Lauder)
- Buckinghamshire(Aylesbury, Buckingham, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Slough)
- Cambridgeshire(Cambridge, Ely, Chatteris, March, Cambridgeshire, Whittlesey, Wisbech)
- Cheshire(Chester, Birkenhead, Crewe, Macclesfield, Runcorn, Stockport, Wallasey)
- Cornwall(Bodmin, Truro, Camborne, Falmouth, Newquay, Penzance, Redruth, St Austell)
- Cumberland(Carlisle, Brampton, Keswick, Penrith, Whitehaven, Workington)
- Derbyshire(Derby, Ashbourne, Buxton, Chesterfield, Ilkeston, Matlock, Swadlincote)
- Devon(Exeter, Plymouth, Barnstaple, Newton Abbot, Paignton, Tavistock, Tiverton, Torquay)
- Dorset(Dorchester, Poole, Shaftesbury, Sherborne, Weymouth, Wimborne Minster)
- Durham(Durham, Gateshead, Darlington, Hartlepool, Stockton-on-Tees, Sunderland, Washington)
- Essex(Chelmsford, Basildon, Brentwood, Colchester, Harlow, Romford, Southend-on-Sea, Stratford)
- Gloucestershire(Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud, Tewkesbury)
- Hampshire(Winchester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Newport)
- Herefordshire(Hereford, Bromyard, Kington, Ledbury, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye)
- Hertfordshire(Hertford, St Albans, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Watford)
- Huntingdonshire(Huntingdon, Ramsey, St Ives, St Neots, Yaxley)
- Kent(Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Dover, Folkestone, Greenwich, Rochester)
- Lancashire(Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Barrow-in-Furness, Bolton, Warrington)
- Leicestershire(Leicester, Coalville, Hinckley, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Melton Mowbray)
- Lincolnshire(Lincoln, Boston, Grantham, Grimsby, Louth, Scunthorpe, Skegness, Stamford)
- Middlesex(London, Brentford, Westminster, Ealing, Enfield, Harrow, Potters Bar, Staines, Twickenham)
- Norfolk(Norwich, Cromer, East Dereham, Great Yarmouth, Hunstanton, King's Lynn)
- Northamptonshire(Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough)
- Northumberland(Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Alnwick, (Berwick-upon-Tweed), Hexham, Morpeth)
- Nottinghamshire(Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark-on-Trent, Retford, Southwell, Worksop)
- Oxfordshire(Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Carterton, Henley-on-Thames, Thame, Witney)
- Rutland(Oakham, Cottesmore, Uppingham)
- Shropshire(Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth, Ludlow, Market Drayton, Oswestry, Telford, Whitchurch)
- Somerset(Taunton, Bath, Bridgwater, Glastonbury, Wells, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil)
- Staffordshire(Stafford, Lichfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Walsall)
- Suffolk(Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Bungay, Felixstowe, Haverhill, Lowestoft, Sudbury)
- Surrey(Guildford, Brixton, Croydon, Egham, Farnham, Kingston upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Woking)
- Sussex(Chichester, Bognor Regis, Brighton, Crawley, Eastbourne, Hastings, Horsham, Worthing)
- Warwickshire(Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon)
- Westmorland(Appleby in Westmorland, Ambleside, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Windermere)
- Wiltshire(Salisbury, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Swindon, Trowbridge, Warminster)
- Worcestershire(Worcester, Dudley, Evesham, Great Malvern, Halesowen, Kidderminster, Stourbridge)
Yorkshire(York, East Riding, Kingston upon Hull, Beverley, Bridlington, Driffield, Filey, Hornsea, North Riding, Middlesbrough, Northallerton, Scarborough, Whitby, West Riding, Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Halifax, Harrogate)
B2B Products and Services
- Acoustic - Installations
- Acoustic - Barriers
- Acoustic - Ceilings
- Acoustic - Combined With Vibration And Temperature
- Acoustic - Consultants
- Acoustic - Design and Engineering
- Acoustic - Engineering
- Acoustic - Felt
- Acoustic - Flooring
- Acoustic - Foam
- Acoustic - Foam, Systems
- Acoustic - Insulation Design
- Acoustic - Insulation Manufacturer
- Acoustic - Insulation Materials
- Acoustic - Rubbercork
- Acoustic - Screens
- Acoustic - Supplies
- Acoustic - Treatment
- Acoustic Applications
- Acoustic Barrier Type WB
- Acoustic Battens
- Acoustic Blanket
- Acoustic Class 'O' Foam
- Acoustic Cradles
- Acoustic Design
- Acoustic Enclosures
- Acoustic Insulation Solutions - Design
- Acoustic Pads
- Acoustic Quilt
- Acoustic Solutions
- Acoustic Wall
- Acoustical Reflectors and Diffusers for ceilings
- Anti Vibration Bushing
- Anti Vibration Washers
- Anti-Vibration - Mountings
- Anti-Vibration - Mountings, Pumps
- Anti-Vibration - Pads
- Anti-Vibration - Products
- Anti-Vibration - Products, Diesel Engines
- Anti-Vibration - Products, Fans
- Anti-Vibration - Products, Generating Sets
- Anti-Vibration - Products, Generators
- Anti-Vibration - Products, HVAC
- Anti-vibration - Products, Pumps
- Architectural Acoustic Design
- Assessment - Noise Control
- Bearings - Anti Vibration
- Cladding - Acoustic
- Ducting - Acoustic
- Enclosures - Acoustic
- Environmental Control - Workplace Acoustic
- Felt - Anti Vibration Pads
- Flooring - Floating
- Flooring - Floating Acoustic
- Flooring - Gymnasiums
- Flooring - Gyms
- Flooring - Sports Sprung Floors
- Foam - Acoustic Insulation
- Grommets - Floor
- Insulating Materials - Acoustic
- Insulating Materials - Acoustic Screed
- Insulation - Acoustic
- Insulation - Product, Acoustic
- IsoMax Clip and Channel System
- Kinetics Floor Lift Mount (Model FLM)
- Kinetics Wave Hanger
- Lead - Sheet for Acoustic Barrier
- Machine Mounts - Anti-vibration
- Marine - Thermal/Acoustic Insulation
- Noise and Vibration Control - Consultants
- Noise Control
- Noise Control - Acoustic
- Noise Control - Air Compressors
- Noise Control - Air Condensers
- Noise Control - Equipment
- Noise Control - Fans
- Noise Control - Foam Products
- Noise Control - Generators
- Noise Control - HVAC
- Noise Control - Industrial
- Noise Control - Materials
- Noise Control - Mechanical Noise
- Noise Control - Services
- Noise Control - Specialists
- Noise Control Products
- Panels - Acoustic
- Part E Acoustic Testing
- Quilted Acoustic Blanket
- Regufoam Range
- Regupol E48
- Regupol Isolation Strip
- Regupol Kushin Pad
- Regupol RAV Range
- Regupol 3912
- Regupol 4515 Eco
- Regupol 4515 Multi
- Regupol 6010BA
- Regupol 6010SH
- Regupol 7210c
- RIM-C Concrete Floating Floor System
- Rubber Blocks - Anti-vibration
- SoundLay Acoustic Underlay
- Sports Flooring
- Springs - Floor
- SuperPhon Acoustic Wall Panels
- Thermal/Acoustic Insulation
- Timber Acoustic Floating Floors
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 13-Feb-2013