KIMO Instruments manufactures L type, S type and straight pitot tubes.
We offer L type pitot tube in a range of sizes with and without thermocouples fitted for temperature compensation. The pitot can optionally be tig welded for high temperature applications. The pitot can also be marked with graduations along its length to aid gridding across a duct.
We can also offer straight pitot tubes and custom pitot tubes made to your drawings. We supply custom pitot tubes to three F1 Racing teams for use on cars and in their wind tunnels.
We also offer S type pitot tubes with thermocouple. This are designed for where there is not access to insert an L type pitot.
Pitot Tubes generate a differential pressure proportional to the air velocity. So at 3 m/s the pressure differential will be 9Pa and at 4m/s 16Pa etc.
The pressure differential can be measured and converted to an air velocity and air flow using a portable manometer such as our MP120 or MP200.
It is very difficult to accurately measure tiny pressure differentials and so pitot tubes are not recommended for air speeds below 2m/s.
We offer high quality professional instruments for measuring and controlling all air parameters.
Our range includes, manometers, pitot tubes, balometers, flow hoods, vane anenometers, air quality, solar, lux, sound, humidity, debimo blades, hot wire, temperature, liquid column manometers, data logger, airflow cones, sensors, transmitters, displays, thermocouples, tachometers, wireless probes and multifunction instruments.
Please feel free to contact KIMO Instruments with any questions or advice. One of our nationwide sales team would also be pleased to visit and demonstrate an instrument to you in person. We can accept payment by credit card or open accounts for UK limited companies. If you buy instruments throughout the year, please contact us to discuss volume discount benefits.
KIMO have been designing and manufacturing portable instruments for measuring air parameters for over 20 years. The instruments are high quality and user friendly and targetted at the professional user in the HVAC, commisioning, FM and laboratory sectors.
We offer portable instruments to measure temperature, humidity, damp, gas leaks, pressure, air velocity, air flow, light, sound, solar radiation, tachometry, flue gas and air quality.
- 100 series that are dedicated to a single parameter such as measuring humidity. These instruments come with a soft transport case and an adjusting certificate. A full calibration certificate is available in option. They may be our budget price range but are our best sellers and well proven in the field.
- 200 series offers interchangeable wire and wireless probes, interchangeable modules and data logging. They ship with a full calibration certificate and hard transport case.
- 300 series is a complete multi-function instrument that, depending upon the kit chosen, has the flexibility to measure every parameter that we offer.
Our transmitters are perfectly suited to any industry, process, building services, indoor climate and OEM applications.
The range covers temperature, humidity, air velocity, airflow and pressure.
Key features are:
- ABS or Aluminium housing
- With or without LCD disply
- Programming from Dip switch, buttons, software or remote control depending upon model.
- Alarms and relay outputs
- Modbus outputs
- 4-20ma or 0-10v analogue outputs
- Interchangeable measuring elements
- Calculated functions
- Optional full calibration certificate
Our transmitters can be combined with Akivision to build a complete monitoring and logging system.
Data loggers cover the requirements of HVAC, laboratories and the Food Industry.
The range was completely updated at the end of 2011 and all new wireless data logger added to the range at the beginning of 2012. The wireless range includes a unique differential pressure logger.
Our simple and intuitive software to configure the data logger and to process the recorded data runs on windows PCs. We also have a version of the software that follows the strict 21 CFR part 11 standard for users that want full traceability.
- All loggers feature a magnetic fixing on the back face or can be used with a wall mounted anti theft bracket.
- Our range of loggers cover temperature, humidity, current, voltage, external temperature probes, light, thermocouple temperature probes and differential pressure.
- We have IP65, 67 and 68 temperature loggers for the food industry.
- We offer a wide range of wire and handle probes to cover every application.
- Every data logger can be supplied with a full calibration certificate if required.
Our business was started with the production of high quality liquid column manometers more than 30 years ago.
We offer a range of 11 different models of vertical and inclined design covering pressure ranges as low as 50 pa.We supply five of the major AHU manufacturers in the UK. We are able to screen print your logo or contact details onto the manometer. We also offer all accessories including manometer liquid, tubing, stabbings, wall fixings etc.
We offers Airflow Cones for hot wire and 100mm vane portable anenometers.
- cones are manufactured from tough GRP and come with a soft transport case
- cones are available in 7 different sizes up to 450mm x 450mm
- we offer the DBM610 balometer for airflow balancing and commissioning. There are 5 different hoods available up to 1020mm x 1020mm
We offer two specialist LED displays:
- ATE 300 is unique. It is stainless steel and flush mounted in the wall. The typical application is outside the door to a cleanroom. Available with an optional in built differential pressure sensor, the ATE300 can also be fed from a separate temperature and humidity transmitter located in the cleanroom. In this configuration the display will show each of the 3 parameters in rotation.
- ATT 300 is a much larger general use display available in 24v and 230v versions. The ATT300 can be supplied with an inbuilt temperature and humidity probe to operate as a standalone room or warehouse display. Alternatively the ATT300 can be supplied with up to 3 separate 0-10v or 4-20ma signals. These could be almost any value and you can even create your own units to be displayed. As an example we have a customer that manufactures chocalate bars and uses these displays to show 'bpm' or 'bars per minute' coming off the production line.
Our Debimo Blades are the best solution for continuously measuring airflow in ducting.
The debimo blade looks like an aircraft wing in section. Just like a pitot tube, air flowing ove it creates a pressure differential that increases at the square of the airspeed. However the debimo blade has a number of holes along its length so it automatically takes an average of the airspeed across the whole face of the ducting. Sometimes debimo blades are referred to as averaging pitot tubes for this reason.
Debimo blades are normally fitted as a crossed pair. There is no need to separate the ducting for installation. Simply cut a small slot in one side and drill a small hole in the other side of the ducting. The debimo blade in slid into the slot and then bolted securely into place via the hole.
The dynamic and static pressure outlets are then connected back to a differential pressure intrument. This could be a portable device such as the MP200, a liquid column manometer such as the MG50 or a transmitter such as the CP200 with square root function.
We offer debimo blades in sizes from 100mm to over 3m. We can made the debimo to the exact size for your ducting. We can accommodate single or double wall ducting and can even drill the holes to allow for insulated ducting.
Dedimo blades can measure airspeeds above 3m/s and operate in temperatures up to around 200'C
Our Akivision is a powerful software and modular hardware suite that allows you to build a sophisticated monitoring, logging and alarming solution. The system scales from just a few transmitters all the way to hundreds.
The software runs on any windows PC and can be networked across multiple users. No special programming skills are needed to set up or configure the system.
A basic system consists of the administrator and client software and the PC / Modbus communications module. Up to 255 separate paremeters can be fed into the modbus module.
This feed may come direct from any modbus enabled transmitter or you may use one of our other modules to convert 4-20ma or 0-10v to modbus. We also have module to convert thermocouple and PT100 temperature sensors to modbus. There is also a relay output module that can be controlled from the software. For example if an alarm is set you could activate a buzzer or light.
The software allows you to built graphical and visual views of your data. You can create different users and set up email alarms based on rules to notify appropriate personnel.
We have systems installed in cleanrooms, factories and universities.
B2B Products and Services
- Air Quality Instrumentation
- Air Quality Testing
- Air Temperature Probes
- Airflow - Meter
- Airflow Measurement - Hand Held
- Airflow Measurement - Transmitter
- Airflow Measurement - Vane Anemometers
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor
- Analysers - Combustion
- Calibration - Temperature
- Data Loggers
- Data Loggers - Humidity
- Data Loggers - Multi Channel
- Data Loggers - RH
- Data Loggers - Temperature
- Data Loggers - Voltage Input
- Data Loggers - Wireless
- Data Logging
- Data Logging - Equipment
- Digital Temperature Scanner
- Displays - LED
- Electronic Temperature Sensor
- Electronic Temperature Transmitter
- Environmental Control - Workplace Air Quality
- Environmental Monitoring - Temperature
- Environmental Test Equipment
- Flow Meters - Averaging Pitot
- Flow Meters - Pitot Tube
- Flue Gas Monitor - Portable, Hire
- Flue Gas Monitor - Portable, Rental
- Gauges - Pressure, Differential
- Gauges - Pressure, Liquid Filled
- Gauges - Temperature
- Humidity - Control
- Humidity - Dewpoint Hygrometers
- Humidity - Equipment
- Humidity - Measurement
- Humidity - Measurement Equipment
- Humidity - Monitoring
- Humidity - Recording Instruments
- Humidity - Testing
- HVAC - Instrumentation
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- KIMO AMI300 Portable Multi Function Instrument
- KIMO AQ200 Portable Air Quality Meter
- KIMO ATE-300 Digital Display
- KIMO ATT-300 Digital Display
- KIMO CP301 Pressure Transmitter
- KIMO CTV310 Air Velocity & Temperature Transmitter
- KIMO Debimo Blades
- KIMO KH-210 Wireless Datalogger
- KIMO KP-110 Wireless Datalogger
- KIMO LV110 Portable Thermo-Anemometer
- KIMO MG Inclined Liquid Column Manometer
- KIMO MP120 Portable Anemo-Manometer
- KIMO MP200 Portable Thermo-Anemo-Manometer
- KIMO SL100 Portable Solarimeter
- KIMO TJ AWS 10 Vertical Liquid Column Manometer
- KIMO TK102 Portable Thermometer
- KIMO Type L Pitot Tubes
- KIMO VT100 Portable Thermo-Anemometer
- KIMO VT200 Portable Thermo-Anemometer
- KIMO 100mm Vane Airflow Cone K25
- Light Measurement
- Manometers - Compact
- Manometers - Digital
- Manometers - High Precision
- Manometers - Inclined Liquid Column
- Manometers - Industrial
- Manometers - Portable
- Manometers - Vertical Liquid Column
- Miniature Differential Pressure Switches
- Oxygen - Analysis, Flue Gas
- Pharmaceutical Pressure and Temperature Instrumentation
- Pharmaceutical Temperature Sensors
- Pressure Gauges - Low Differential
- Pressure Sensors
- Pressure Transmitters
- Pressure Transmitters - 4-20mA
- Sensors - Air Quality
- Sensors - Airflow
- Sensors - Dewpoint
- Sensors - Differential Pressure
- Sensors - Flow
- Sensors - Light Level
- Sensors - Pressure
- Sensors - Rotation Speed
- Sensors - Rotational Speed
- Sensors - Temperature
- Sensors - Temperature, Digital
- Single Use Sensor - Temperature
- Sound Level Calibrator
- Sound Level Meters
- Switches - Pressure
- Tachometers - Digital
- Tachometers - Hand
- Temperature Logging
- Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Sensor calibrators
- Temperature Sensor Protection Sheaths
- Temperature Sensors
- Temperature Sensors - Infrared
- Temperature Sensors - Infrared, Non-Contact
- Temperature Sensors - RTD
- Thermocouples - Sensors
- Transmitters - Humidity
- Transmitters - Pressure, Differential
- Transmitters - Temperature, Pressure
- USB Data Loggers
- Wind Tunnel - Testing
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Who Sells Who
Last Updated: 20-Mar-2013