Plaspro and Company Ltd are suppliers of a large range of plastic substrates for the printing and packaging industries.
Plaspro have specialised in the supply of polypropylene for packaging, stationary and promotion markets for many years, and have maintained a large supply of material from UK stock as well as mill makes bespoke to customers needs.
Plaspro have successfully launched a range of NEW products for the fast growing digital print market. These materials have been specially developed to aid digital printing on large format, HP Indigo and Dry Toner presses.
Plaspro supply the world of visual communications with a large choice of materials developed to improve the quality of applications such as roll up banners, point of sale graphics, and other large format graphics (indoor and outdoor). You are sure to find the material you need within our range. Other applications include stationary, printing and packaging.
Plaspro provide the packaging, printing and stationary markets with a wide range of rigid polypropylene for a variety of applications such as presentation folders, menus, and box making among others. The range includes:
PRINT-EX - A range of traditional polypropylene substrates available in a range of thicknesses and sheet sizes including bespoke to your requirements.
PRIME-EX - Primed polypropylene to ensure the best quality when UV offset printing. Includes gloss emboss, and materials for the horticultural market.
ART-EX - Coloured polypropylene available with a range of emboss, thickness and sheet size.
Plaspro have specialised in the supply of polypropylene since 2000 and have developed a close relationship with their production facility in Switzerland, ensuring the best delivery and quality for you and your project.
Now available - Rigid PP on rolls!
Plaspro supply a range of unique materials developed for the visual communications market, also known as EXP Vision.
These materials are designed to be printed on large format, UV ink-jet flat bed printers, and have been coated on one or two sides to improve ink adhesion, water and scratch resistance, providing you with high quality, durable printed applications.
FLAG: A soft, flexible, totally opaque material suitable for indoor banners and flags. This material is the ecological alternative to vinyl.
BACK-LIT: The PP molecular structure offers a superior light diffusion, along with the smoothest possible print surface, allowing sharp and high resolution images on expo-lighting systems and illuminating posters.
BANNER (White): This scratch resistant media is ideal for roll up banners and displays that need frequent folding and moving due to its durable qualities. For single sided printing.
BANNER (Opaque): A combination of white / black / white layers makes this material a complete barrier to light, it can therefore be printed on both sides making it the perfect material for banners and advertisements that can be seen on both sides.
SIGN: A universal media for signage, useful in any type of large format projects.
PROTECT: The excellent contact clarity makes this material the perfect Protection screen for advertising displays in sales points, on counters indoor and outdoor. It is UV-stabilised and withstand greases.
Plaspro supply 100% Recycled Polypropylene
Plaspro's production facility in Switzerland work closely with a range of companies to establish a virtuous circle and reduce material waste. The companies store scrap material and send it back to the factory where it is then recycled and made into a new polypropylene product. The quality level exclusively depends on the environmental awareness of the customer and its operations.
Don't Forget! Polypropylene is a polyolefin with a lower carbon footprint!
Plaspro supply a selection of plastic media optimised for digital printing on HP Indigo, dry-toner, laser, solvent and wide format presses. This range includes a variety of durable substrates specially coated to provide excellent ink anchorage and print density.
Choose from a large selection of materials such as polyester, polycarbonate, vinyl, canvas and many more! This allows us to cater to a whole world of applications from menus, to back-lit signs and pull up banners.
DURAGO - A selection of media specifically designed to be printed on HP Indigo digital presses to work with the ElectroInk (used on HP indigo machine specifically). The DuraGo range will provide you with superb ink anchorage and image transfer.
DURAKOTE - Polyester substrates for use on dry toner or laser digital presses. DuraKote materials will provide you with excellent printability, durability, solvent and water resistance as well as having other benefits.
These substrates open the door to such a huge variety of applications, so let us know your requirements...
Plaspro supply a wide choice of materials for the demanding world of large format digital printing.
This range includes materials such as photo papers, canvas, polypropylene, PVC, and many more!
WINDOW GRAPHICS: There are a variety of semi permanent widow graphics available including a clear and white glossy cling material for indoor and outdoor use. All provide a superb print quality for those important graphics for shops and other projects.
BANNERS: Plaspro supply a selection of materials that are suitable for banner displays and similar advertising campaigns. This range is split into indoor and outdoor materials so that the material you choose will withstand the weather conditions it needs to.
DURAKLING: Magnetic display film for back wall in store promotions. This material is specially coated to ensure high quality prints for large format visual communications. This product makes in store graphics easy to install with no training what so ever!
For a full list of materials and their applications in this range, please contact us or visit our web site.
A Coextruded Cast Polypropylene is a film with excellent heat-sealing and perforating characteristics. It is an ideal material for making bags, magazine over-wraps, clothing packaging and multi layer laminates.
Our CPP is transparent but custom colours can be made. A range of sizes and embosses available.
A Coextruded film made of Bi-Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP), Thermosealable, and with high corona treatment. Can come metalised for a more effective oxygen and moisture barrier, suitable for food contact.
Plaspro can supply PVC in a range of different thicknesses and sizes to suit your requirements.
PVC is available to be printed on for attractive box making or point of sale graphics, other applications include printed cards and food containers. PVC is commonly used for Vacuum forming and thermo forming.
Call us for more details.
Plaspro supply HIPs (High Impact Polystyrene) with improved heat resistance and good flow properties.
Manufacturing is carried out under strict quality controls - from purchasing of the granules to delivery of the product. What’s more, high-performance computer technology constantly ensures that product attributes remain at a consistently high level. To the benefit of customers and ecology.
Plaspro supply APET and RPET to suit your requirements.
APET offers excellent barrier properties, High Clarity and is food contact approved.
Perfect for box making, stationary and Loyalty/Membership cards.
Call us for more details
Plaspro supply a comprehensive range of self adhesive labels for a variety of applications. Created to allow full image bleed to give a clean final appearance without contaminating labels adjacent to it. Suitable for both conventional and digital printing including multiple process capability - eg. print fixed information by offset litho and add the variable information digitally. Many materials are also ink jet printable.
Over 100 label sizes and shapes are available.
Over 40 high quality base materials, plus various adhesive options available including permanent, removable, deep freeze and anti-bacterial.
B2B Products and Services
- Anti-static Vinyl
- APET - Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate
- APET (Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Bags - Cellophane
- Bags - Polypropylene
- Bags - Polypropylene Film
- Banner Display Systems
- Banner Displays
- Banner Fabrics
- Banner Stands
- Banner Stands - Outdoor
- Banners - Advertising
- Banners - Creation
- Banners - Digitally Printed
- Banners - Exhibition
- Banners - Mesh, PVC
- Banners - Promotional
- Banners - PVC, Blank
- BOPP - Bi-Oriented Polypropylene
- Canvas - Printing
- Canvas Prints - Digital Photographs
- Cast Digital Vinyl
- Cast Polypropylene (CPP) - Film
- Coatings - Film
- CPP -Coextruded cast Polypropylene
- Digital Banner and Textiles
- Digital Printing
- Digital Printing - Labels
- Digital Printing - Large Format
- Digital Printing - Vinyl Floor
- Digital Printing - Wide Format
- Digital Printing Vinyl
- Digital Product Print
- Digital Transfer Printing
- Digital Vinyls and Overlaminates
- Document Wallets - Recycled Polypropylene
- Economy Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Exhibition - Display Panels, Precut Vinyl
- Film - Biodegradable
- Film - BOPP, BOPE
- Film - BOPP, BOPE (Food Industry)
- Film - Food Tray Lidding
- Film - Industrial Self Adhesive
- Film - Lidding
- Film - Metallised
- Film - Polyester
- Film - Polypropylene
- Film - Polypropylene (Food Industry)
- Film - Printing
- Film - Protective
- Film - PVC
- Film - Specialist
- Film - Specialist (Food Industry)
- Flags and Banners
- Flame Resistant (FR) PVC Electrical Tapes
- Flame Retardant Protection Film
- Foamed PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Food Packaging - Plastic Film Converters
- Food Packaging - Plastic Film Specialist
- Food Packaging - Polypropylene (PP)
- Food Wrapping Films
- Graphics - Window
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) - Castings
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) - Packaging
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) - Plastic Packaging
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) - Profile Extruders
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) - Sheet
- HIPS - High Impact Polystrien
- In Mold Labelling
- In Mould Labelled Packaging
- Inkjet Labels
- Inmould - Labelling, Printing
- Labelling - Plants
- Labelling - Promotional
- Labelling and Identification
- Labels - Adhesive
- Labels - A4
- Labels - A4 Sheets
- Labels - Blue
- Labels - Digital
- Labels - Gloss
- Labels - Gold
- Labels - Gold, Silver Metallic
- Labels - Laser
- Labels - Polyester
- Labels - Printed Vinyl
- Labels - Self-Adhesive
- Labels - Vinyl
- Labels and Stickers
- Labels and Stickers - Self Adhesive
- Laminating - Adhesive Films
- Oriented Polypropylene (OPP) - Film
- Outdoor Banners
- Packaging - Film and Wrap
- Packaging - Plastic
- Packaging - Plastic Film, Specialist
- Paper - Photo
- Paper - Synthetic
- PET - Sheet
- PETG - Film
- PLA - Poly Active Acid
- Plastic - Coating Service
- Plastic - Coating Specialists
- Plastic - Film
- Plastic - Film Converters
- Plastic - Film Lamination
- Plastic - Film, Specialist
- Plastic - Lids, Film
- Plastic - Protection Film Lamination
- Plastic - Sheet
- Plastic - Sheet - Supplies
- Plastic - Sheet Converters
- Plastic - Sheet, Corrugated
- Plastic - Sheet Extruders
- Plastic - Sheet Thermoformers
- Plastic - Sheeting - General
- Plastic - Wallets
- Plastic Materials - Coated
- Plastic Packaging - Antistatic
- Plastic Packaging - APET
- Plastic Packaging - Polypropylene
- Plastic Polypropylene Sheet Supplier
- Polyester (PET, PETP)
- Polyethylene - Film
- Polypropylene - Recycled
- Polypropylene - Sheet
- Polypropylene - Suppliers
- Polypropylene Packaging - Clear Plastic
- Polypropylene Packaging - Confectionery
- Polypropylene Packaging - Food & Drink
- Polypropylene Packaging - Promotional Markets
- Polypropylene Packaging - Stationery
- Polypropylene Packaging - Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Polypropylene Packaging - Flexo
- Polypropylene Packaging - Frosted Look
- Polypropylene Packaging - Litho
- Polypropylene Packaging Tapes
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polypropylene (PP) - Bags, Flat
- Polypropylene (PP) - Bags, Gusset Bottom
- Polypropylene (PP) - Bags, Lip
- Polypropylene (PP) - Bags, Portfolio
- Polypropylene (PP) - Centre-Folded Film, On Reel
- Polypropylene (PP) - Flat Film, On Reel
- Polypropylene (PP) Bags - Hot Stamp Print
- Polypropylene (PP) Bags - Lip And Selfseal Strip, Resealable
- Polypropylene (PP) Bags - Thermal Transfer Print
- Polypropylene (PP) Bags - Ventilation Hole
- Polypropylene (PP) Bags - 8 Colours Printed
- Polystyrene - Expanded, Moulders
- Polystyrene - General Purpose
- Polystyrene - Impact modified
- Polystyrene - Lettering, 2D/3D models
- Polystyrene - Packaging
- Polystyrene - Polymers
- Polystyrene - Products
- Polystyrene - PS
- Polystyrene - Sheet
- Polystyrene Cones
- Polythene - Flame Retardant
- Pop Up Banners
- Print Vinyl
- Printing - Digital
- Printing - Label
- Printing - Vinyl
- PVC - Metalised
- PVC - PE Film
- PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- PVC and Polyester Banner Fabrics
- PVC Banners
- PVC Labels
- PVC Packaging
- PVC Sheeting
- PVC Sheeting - Coloured
- PVC Sheeting - Glass Clear
- PVC Sheeting - Transparent
- PVC/PE - Polyvinyl chloride and polyethylene
- Quality Window Films
- Recycled Polypropylene (PP)
- Roller Banner - Stands
- Roller Banners
- Scanners - Digital Film
- Screen Printing - Digital, Large format
- Screens - Back Lit
- Secure Digital Card Labelling
- Self Adhesive - Plastic Film
- Self Adhesive - Pockets
- Self Adhesive Labels - Printed
- Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Self Adhesive Vinyl For Signmakers
- Self Adhesive Vinyl Labelling
- Sign Making Vinyl Films
- Signs - Aluminium, Vinyl Coated
- Signs - Banners
- Signs - External, Vinyl
- Signs - Self Adhesive, Vinyl
- Signs - Vinyl
- Signs - Vinyl Decals
- Specialised Films - Bags
- Speciality Digital Printing Substrate Ranges
- Stationery - Pocket Pages, Sleeves
- Tape - Polypropylene
- Tape - Printed Polypropylene (PP) Packaging
- Tape - Vinyl
- Tapes - Double Sided Polypropylene (PP)
- Tapes - Easy Tear Polypropylene (PP) Packaging
- Tapes - Lightweight Polypropylene Packaging
- Tapes - Plastic Film
- Tapes - Polypropylene (PP) Carton Sealing
- Tapes - Polypropylene (PP) Easy Tear
- Tapes - Polypropylene (PP) Electrical
- Tapes - Polypropylene (PP) Packaging
- Tapes - Polypropylene (PP) Screenn Printing
- Trays - APET
- Vinyl - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Vinyl Graphics
- Vinyl Hazard Warning Labels
- Vinyl Signmaking Equipment
- Wallcoverings - Vinyl
- Wallets - Polypropylene
- Window Film
- Window Film - Adhesive
- Window Film - Decorative
- Window Film - Graphics
- Window Film - Manufacturers
- Window Film - Products
- Window Film - Supplier
- Window Film - Supply
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 17-May-2013