uv-technik International Ltd
Established in 1986 uv-technik has become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of uv lamps and components
Our customers' main UV applications are:
- UV-curing of solvent-free inks, lacquers, coatings, synthetic materials and potting compounds,
- UV special applications in photochemistry, analytic and ozone generation,
- UV disinfection of water (drinking water, brewing water and sewage) air and surfaces,
UV medium-pressure lamps with a power of 1 kW to 70 kW are manufactured in accordance to DIN ISO 9001 at our factory near Munich and also to customers’ specifications at our workshop located in UV-technik Speziallampen GmbH.
UV-lamps are mercury-vapour medium-pressure lamps of high specific power with optimized UVC-output. The radiation emitted can break up molecules of chemical compounds and also has a germicidal effect. Therefore UV-lamps are used for the UV-oxidation, the sterilization of liquids and surfaces of solid materials as well as for curing applications.
- Graphics Industry - Printing Machines,
- Furniture Industry - Varnishing,
- Electronic Industry - Printed Circuit Boards
CD and DVD production
Advantages of UV-curing are:
- The materials are solvent-free and thus there is no environmental issue.
- The rapid curing of the material guarantees high production rates.
Essential qualities of the UV-lamps are high UV-output and long useful lifetime. A Main feature is the combination of a new electrode and coordinated halogen cycle resulting in a high UV-output over the whole lifetime. This is why a useful lifetime of 1500 operating hours with a radiation loss max. 25 % can be guaranteed for standard lamps (rating 100 W/cm)
Advantages for the user:
- Stepless adjustability of lamp power and through its optimal adaptation to the curing process e.g. at variable machine speeds. Results are lower heat load of the irradiated object and the surrounding machines as well as energy saving.
- Possibility of “balancing out” lamp ageing.
The requested and adjusted lamp power is consistently controlled and therefore independent of mains voltage variations or other influences.
Advantages for the machine producer (OEM):
- ONE power supply for many different lamps and lamp powers: For lamp power from 1000 to 20,000 watt there are only five different EPS-types, which are necessary. Without changing the power supply, different lamps in the respective power range can be problem-free connected to EPS, merely the minimum and maximum values of the lamp and the respective EPS limits are set.
- EPS are in very many cases smaller and lighter than conventional power supplies.
- There is less time for installation and wiring.
- Optimal for export, since it can be used worldwide on 380 to 505 V at 50 and 60Hz. without changing the power supply.
- Possibilities of installing the power supply directly into the machine, so that the switch cabinet becomes unnecessary or it becomes clearly smaller.
- Constant load of the 3 phases.
- No additional ignition unit and no reactive current compensation are necessary.
Distance between power supply and lamp up to 15 m.
Conventional leakage transformers are available in a variety of sizes between 9kW and 60kW.
IR-sensor for measuring quartz tube temperature of UV lamps
The new sensor PM41-UVT measures IR radiation of 4,5 to 4,8 micrometres. As quartz naturally blocks the short wave IR radiation of the arc lower than 4,5 micrometres, the sensor only measures the long wave IR of the quartz tube itself. As a result it measures the real temperature of the tube, nothing else.
We offer the following Infra Red products:
- Medium Wave IR Single or Twin Tube
- Short Wave IR
- Infra Red Reflectors and Lamp Holders
Quartz Transmission Curves (Pictured)
Eco-friendly disinfection with UV technology
UV Handlamp 250 W
The UV Handlamp 250 W consists of two parts: The handlamp itself and a storage unit. The UV Handlamp is designed for mobile uv curing applications, e.g. colours, varnishes, adhesives, potting compounds.
The 2 components of the system are connected via a connector cable. The base unit is used for storing the Handlamp when not in use and also contains the power When the lamp is located in the storage unit the lamp can safely remain switched on for immediate reuse.
UV Floodlight 250 W
The floodlight itself and and the control device which supplies the uv lamp. The uv floodlight is designed for mobile uv curing applications, e.g. colours, varnishes, adhesives, potting compounds and also to use for fluorescence and material testing.
Alternatively the UV Floodlight is available with Hg medium pressure lamp and quartz glass plate.
B2B Products and Services
- Detectors - UV
- Electronic Ballasts - Products
- Hand Held UV Lamp
- Lampheads - UV
- Lamps - Ultra-Violet (UV)
- Lighting - Electronic Ballasts
- Lights - Ultra Violet (UV)
- Monitors - UV Dose
- Printing Equipment - UV Dryers
- Ultra Violet - Equipment
- Ultra Violet Systems
- Ultra Violet (UV) Light for Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
- UV - Air Conditioning Systems
- UV - Curing Equipment
- UV - Curing, Graphic Arts
- UV - Curing, Industrial
- UV - Curing, Medical
- UV - Curing, Optical
- UV - Curing, Printing, Coating
- UV - Disinfection
- UV - Disinfection Treatment, Aquaculture
- UV - Disinfection Treatment, Dechlorination
- UV - Disinfection Treatment, Deozonation
- UV - Disinfection Treatment, Industrial
- UV - Disinfection Treatment, Municipal Water
- UV - Disinfection Treatment, Pharmeceutical
- UV - Dryers
- UV - Drying, Graphic Arts
- UV - Drying, Industrial
- UV - Drying, Medical
- UV - Drying, Optical
- UV - Ecoli
- UV - Engineers
- UV - Food Production Process
- UV - Healthcare Protection Systems
- UV - High Volume Water Treatment
- UV - Lamp Manufacturer
- UV - Lamps
- UV - Legionella Protection
- UV - Measuring Equipment
- UV - Meters
- UV - MRSA
- UV - Visible Spectrometry
- UV Ballasts
- UV Curing Lamp
- UV Disinfection
- UV Disinfectors
- UV Lamphead Manufacturer
- UV Lamps
- UV Measurement
- UV Sterilisation
- UV Sterilisers
- UV Surface Disinfection
- UVC air disinfection
- Water - UV Disinfection
- Water - UV Sterilisation
- Water Sterilisation Lamps
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 11-Dec-2012