We specialise in hygienic fabrication and process design solutions for the beverage and food industries. We aim to provide hygienic fabrication and process design offering versatility and adaptation to the changing British and European manufacturing regulations.
We have a wealth of experience to guide us and are equally aware of current environmental and pressure equipment directives and offer a competent and quality service.
We accurately and efficiently assemble process pipework and new vessels to the highest standards, hygiene and quality. Our process pipework and new vessels range from simple extensions of existing systems to complete syrup rooms.
These rooms can incorporate flow plates and a variety of ancillary equipment. We have over 28 years experience in manufacturing various new vessels and our work includes pressure vessels, atmospheric storage vessels, mixing vessels, and fermentation vessels.
Our benefits and services include our rapid service, our skilled and reliable workforce, and our extensive process knowledge.
Also our benefits and services result in the provision of storage tanks and silos, pressure vessels, process pipework, and the supply of ancillary equipment ideal for a range of projects.
From simple extensions of existing systems to complete syrup rooms incorporating flow plates, our service covers the complete spectrum.
If you require new vessels, we have over 28 years of experience in the manufacture of all models and types. For new vessels, we specialise in manufacturing small to medium sized vessels. Our comprehensive service also covers:
- atmospheric storage vessels
- fermentation vessels
- mixing vessels
- filter housings
- pharmaceutical vessels
Concerning inspection, we have visual and NDT systems which are in place to PCN level II for internal and consultancy requirements. We utilise our 28 years of engineering and manufacturing experience encompassing all relevant standards.
For more information on our inspection commitments, visit our website.
APS Armthorpe Process Solutions Ltd has been built on a history of 25 years fabrication and quality production management experience. The current team has been established to combine a range of expertise in stainless steel vessel construction and pipework fabrication.
APS Armthorpe Process Solutions Ltd aim to provide quality products and solutions, not only to the food and beverage industry, but a wealth of other areas, like the pharmaceutical sector. Our company has rapidly grown and we are able to provide a full design and build service all from under one roof.
We provide a cost-efficient stainless steel process service and are dedicated to providing creative answers to complex manufacturing production issues.
B2B Products and Services
- Architectural - Stainless Steel
- Chemical Plant - Stainless Steel
- Consultants - Welding Technology
- Cylinders - Stainless Steel
- Drums - Stainless Steel
- Engineering Subcontract Services, Pipework
- Fabrications - Stainless Steel
- Food Processing Equipment - Bulk Storage
- Handrails - Stainless Steel
- Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC) - Stainless Steel
- Kitchens - Stainless Steel
- Pharmaceutical Plant - Stainless Steel
- Pipeline - Manifolds, Stainless Steel
- Pipework - Engineering Service
- Pipework - Fabrications
- Pipework - Fabrications, Stainless Steel
- Pipework - Maintenance Contractors
- Pipework - Skid Assemblies
- Pipework - Stainless Steel
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) - Consultants
- Pressure Systems - Industrial Plant Pipework
- Pressure Vessels - Stainless Steel
- Process Pilot Plants
- Process Vessels
- Sheet Metal Fabrications - Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel - Access Ladders
- Stainless Steel - Fabrications
- Stainless Steel - Fabrications, Architectural
- Stainless Steel - Fabrications, Food Industry
- Stainless Steel - Fabrications, Installation
- Stainless Steel - Fabrications, Light Structural
- Stainless Steel - Fabrications, Prototype
- Stainless Steel - Fabrications, to Specification
- Tanks - Welded, On-Site
- Welders - Training
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 04-Mar-2013