Convert Ltd is a UK based manufacturer of cable harnesses, cable assemblies and wire looms.
As a professional cable harness and wire assembly manufacturer, we specialise in the following industries:
- Public Transport Systems
- Medical and Scientific Equipment
- Industrial Control Systems
- Measurement and Control Equipment
Our cable loom and wire loom assembly services ensure your products are always manufactured to the highest specifications.
With many years of experience and products manufactured to the highest standards we aim to be your first choice supplier for all your cable assembly needs.
Our services include:
- The manufacture of Cable Looms, Cable Harnesses and Cable Assemblies in batch sizes from 1 to 1000s.
- Prototype builds, project based requirements, discrete and scheduled orders, kanban and call-off etc.
- Cable Set and Processed Cable batch sizes from 100’s to 100,000’s.
- Our strong supplier relationships ensure competitive prices, quick lead times.
- We also hold a large range of applicator tooling for use with a wide range of terminals and connector styles including Hirose, ITT, JAE, JST, Molex, Takbro and Tyco.
- We are ISO 9001 registered and our procedures and processes are designed to provide a high quality service.
Our philosophy is quality products, delivered on time at competitive prices and we work hard to ensure that we achieve this.
To provide the very best Convert customise the manufacturing process to suit your products using a range of test and production equipment.
Convert Ltd. has a skilled team to perform all assembly work including the manufacture of cable harnesses and Interconnect harnesses.
These Interconnect harnesses can be made for board to board and board to panel applications.
Once inserted into housings these assemblies are ready for easy connection onto your PCB connectors.
For applications which require direct soldering to your PCB we offer a range of single circuit or multiple connector board-in crimp style solutions. Multiple connector style solutions can be offered in both vertical and right angled/side-in variations.
Convert Ltd can also manufacture a range of complex cable looms and cable harnesses to the highest standards.
- Automotive Engine Management Looms
- Control Looms for Medical or Scientific Equipment
- Power & Control Harnesses used in Public Transport Systems and Industrial Control Systems.
Our complex looms and assemblies are always electronically and visually tested to ensure the reliability of the finished product.
Convert Ltd continually invests in the latest technology and equipment to produce the highest quality finished products to our customer’s design an specification requirements.
We use Komax and Artos machines to process a large selection of cable and wire ranging from single-stranded/single-core cables through to multi-stranded/multi-cored cables.
Our cable processing and assembly equipment includes:
- Cable processing equipment: Artos MTX-5, Artos CS-326, Komax Kappa 230, Komax K35.
- Crimping presses: Kristen K750, Mecal TT, Takbro AP-F3 andTakbro MC-25.
- Product assembly equipment: Panduit PAT-1000 Cable Tie machine, IDC Ribbon Presses and a wide range of hand crimping tools
- Product testing and inspection equipment: Cirrus cable harness testers, Mecmesin Advanced Forge Pull Tester.
- As part of our continuous invertment in equipment, we have recently invested in new Crimp Force Monitors for our Mecal TT Presses. The CFA1000 Crimp Force analyser system allows us to check the quality of all crimping operations carried out on these presses. This information helps to ensure that the quality of the crimping process is maintained from the beginning to the end of each batch of terminals applied.
- We also have a SLE SBL Micro Crimp Cross Section Lab, which allows us to cut a terminal in half and to produce a photograph of the cross section in order to help validate the crimping process. Test results from this process and from the Mecmesin Pull Tester can be provided to our customers to help show the quality and compliance of the manufacturing process
These investments in equipment help us to insure that our production of cable harnesses and cable assemblies is to the highest quality.
To request a quote or further information on Converts' Services please do not hesitate to contact us.
B2B Products and Services
- Assembly - Sub-contract
- Assembly Manufacture - Sub-contract
- Assembly Services - Sub-contract
- Assembly Services - Subcontract
- Automation Equipment - Automotive Component Assembly
- Automotive - Assemblies
- Automotive - Components
- Automotive - Electronics
- Automotive - Electronics, Motorsport
- Automotive - Fog Lamps
- Automotive - Lighting
- Automotive Applications
- Automotive Component Assembly
- Automotive Industry
- Cable Accessories - Heat Shrinkable
- Cable Adaptors
- Cable and Wire - Assemblies
- Cable and Wire - Assemblies, Defence Standards
- Cable and Wire - Assemblies, Electrical, Electronic
- Cable and Wire - Automotive
- Cable and Wire - Bootlace Ferrules
- Cable and Wire - Braided
- Cable and Wire - CAT5E
- Cable and Wire - Contractors
- Cable and Wire - Control
- Cable and Wire - Crimping
- Cable and Wire - Crimping Tools
- Cable and Wire - Crimps
- Cable and Wire - Customised
- Cable and Wire - Customised, High Temperature
- Cable and Wire - Cut, Strip and Terminate Service
- Cable and Wire - Cutting and Stripping Tools
- Cable and Wire - Design and Manufacture
- Cable and Wire - Electrical and Electronics
- Cable and Wire - Harness Design
- Cable and Wire - Harness Test Equipment
- Cable and Wire - Harnesses
- Cable and Wire - Labelling
- Cable and Wire - Manufacturing Equipment, Metal
- Cable and Wire - Medical
- Cable and Wire - Preparation Specialists
- Cable and Wire - Preparation Tools
- Cable and Wire - Test Equipment
- Cable Assemblies
- Cable Assemblies - Accessories
- Cable Assemblies - Agricultural
- Cable Assemblies - Automotive Industry
- Cable Assemblies - Bespoke
- Cable Assemblies - Custom
- Cable Assemblies - Design and Manufacture
- Cable Assemblies - Electrical Testing
- Cable Assemblies - IDC
- Cable Assemblies - Medical
- Cable Assemblies - Ribbon
- Cable Assemblies - Solder Type
- Cable Assemblies - Telecoms
- Cable Assemblies - Test and Measurement
- Cable Assemblies - To Specification
- Cable Assembly
- Cable Assembly Design
- Cable Assembly Service - Bespoke
- Cable Assembly Testing Services
- Cable Harness
- Cable Harness - Cabled Panels
- Cable Harness - Complex Cable Units
- Cable Harness - Components
- Cable Harness - Crimping
- Cable Harness - Manual Wire-wrap
- Cable Harness - Pre-Production Runs
- Cable Harness - Racks
- Cable Harness - Soldering
- Cable Harness - Special Projects
- Cable Harness - Terminals
- Cable Harness - Total Assembly
- Cable Harness Assembly
- Cable Harnesses - Screened
- Cable Harnessing
- Cable Housings
- Cable Identification Tagging
- Cable Idents
- Cable Labels - Wraparound, Self Laminating
- Cable Looms
- Cable Management - Customised
- Cable Management - Data
- Cable Management - Equipment
- Cable Management - Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
- Cable Manufacturing Machinery
- Cable Markers
- Cable Marking Labels
- Cable Mount - Connectors
- Cable Shielding
- Cable Sleeve Cutting
- Cable Strip And Termination
- Cable Striping Facility
- Cable Strippers
- Cable Stripping Machines
- Cable Terminals
- Cable Terminations
- Cable Terminations - Installation Tooling
- Cable Testing
- Cable Tie Tools
- Cable Ties
- Cable Ties - to Specification
- Cable Ties - Wire
- Cables - Assembly Services
- Cables - Medical
- Commercial Vehicle - Components
- Connectors - Automotive
- Connectors - Cable Assemblies
- Control Panels - Assembly, Electrical
- Electric Harnesses
- Electrical Components
- Electrical, Electronic, High Temperature, Paint - Sub-Contract,
- Electronic Assemblies - Customised
- Electronic Assembly - Subcontract
- Electronic Cable Assemblies or Harnesses
- Electronic Cable Assembly
- Electronic Solutions - Cable and Cable Harness Design
- Electronic Wiring - Sub Contractors
- Electronics - Design, Assembly, Test
- Electronics - Manufacturer
- Electronics - Subcontractor
- EMC - Cable Assemblies
- Harnesses - Wire
- Harnesses - Wire to Specification
- Lighting Assemblies
- Lighting Equipment - Commercial
- Lighting Equipment - Commercial Vehicle
- Loom Manufacture
- Manual Test and Assembly Systems
- Manufacturing - Sub-contract
- Manufacturing Assembly
- Manufacturing Services - Contract Electronic Assembly and Test
- Panel Assembly
- Rack and Cabinet Assembly
- Ribbon Cable
- Soldering Services
- Sub Contract Electrical Installations
- Subcontract - Assembly
- Subcontract - Component Manufacture
- Subcontract - Electronics
- Subcontract - Manufacturer
- Test Equipment - Automotive, Electrical
- Thin Wall Automotive Cable
- Vehicle Cabling and Harnesses
- Vehicle Electrical Harness - Manufacturers
- Vehicle Electrical Systems
- Vehicle Electronics
- Wire - Cut, Strip and Terminate Service
- Wire Preparation Services
- Wiring Assemblies
- Wiring Assemblies - Discreet
- Wiring Looms and Harnesses
- Wiring Looms and Harnesses - Automotive
- Wiring Systems
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 28-Mar-2013