Matrix Power provides a high voltage test and commissioning service and we understand that power systems need testing on a regular basis to help performance.
High voltage test and commissioning is also vital to ensure your plant equipment operates inside the design parameters required.
We have a great deal of experience in site engineering and we will give you a hands-on test and commissioning service.
We can provide a high voltage design service which will cover all your needs and specifications.
Our high voltage design service can start from a single circuit protection scheme all the way through to an embedded generation design.
We can review your existing protection system and as part of our high voltage design service we can recalculate your existing grading in the event of a fault happening so that it causes no problems with your electrical distribution system.
Our switchgear installation service includes:
- Transformer installation
- Busbar systems
- SCADA systems
- Switchgear installation (LV and HV)
- DC switchgear (750v DC rail)
- DC tripping battery supplies
- Protection and control panels
- Transformer - rectifier (750v DC rail)
Our switchgear installation service also includes installing and/or supplying free issue equipment to suit your requirements. Our switchgear installation is individually assessed and planned with full RAMS being issued.
Our switchgear and protection upgrades service includes switchgear circuit breaker retrofits, both HV and LV and protection retrofits.
Our switchgear and protection upgrades capabilities are ideal when you do not want to replace an entire switchboard due to money or timescale constraints.
If you would like this service or wish to know more about our switchgear and protection upgrades we will carry out a free survey as retrofits could be the answer.
Our switchgear maintenance and AP provision service includes switchgear, transformer and protection systems maintenance as well as a 24 hour 7 day a week call out service.
Our switchgear maintenance and AP provision capabilities are essential for compliance with Electricity Supply Regulations and by carrying out regular maintenance will give you less downtime and early warning of any problems.
If you have an HV system it is required that you have an Authorised Person responsible. Part of our maintenance and AP provision gives you an appointed delegate who is responsible to operate your HV system.
Our cabling and cable jointing service includes the following:
- Cable fault location
- Cable and cable containment installation
- Cable jointing and termination
We will design and install cabling containment and support systems and provide cable jointing and termination of all your power cables.
As part of our cabling and cable jointing service we will locate cable faults with our resources.
B2B Products and Services
- Consultants - Switchgear Design
- DC High Voltage Power Supplies
- Electrical - Fault Finding & Repairs
- Electrical Contractors - Maintenance, Servicing
- Electrical Contractors - Power Distribution
- Electrical Engineering - Design
- Electrical Engineering - Inspection
- Electrical Engineers - Consulting
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Engineers - Electrical
- Fault Level Studies
- High Voltage - Cable Jointing
- High Voltage - Cables
- High Voltage - Circuit Breakers (CB)
- High Voltage - Design
- High Voltage - Distribution
- High Voltage - Equipment
- High Voltage - Installation
- High Voltage - Instrumentation
- High Voltage - Power Switchings
- High Voltage - Power System Analysis
- High Voltage Engineering
- High Voltage Repairs
- Investigations - Electrical Engineering
- Power Distribution Equipment
- Power Distribution Systems
- Protection Setting Studies
- Relays - High Voltage
- Switchgear - Accessories and Components
- Switchgear - Automation
- Switchgear - Cabinet Fabrication
- Switchgear - Components
- Switchgear - Components, Printing
- Switchgear - Control Systems
- Switchgear - Design
- Switchgear - Equipment
- Switchgear - Explosion Protected
- Switchgear - Flameproof
- Switchgear - Ground Mounted Secondary
- Switchgear - Hazardous Area
- Switchgear - HV (High Voltage)
- Switchgear - Industrial
- Switchgear - Installation
- Switchgear - Intelligent
- Switchgear - Low Voltage
- Switchgear - LV (Low Voltage)
- Switchgear - Maintenance Specialists
- Switchgear - Measurement, Control and Protection
- Switchgear - Monitoring
- Switchgear - MV (Medium Voltage)
- Switchgear - Refurbishment
- Switchgear - Retrofits
- Switchgear - Vacuum Circuit Breakers
- Switchgear - Vacuum Retrofits
- Temporary Power Distribution
- Test Equipment - PCB Fault Finding
- Testing Services - Switchgear
- Training - Electrical Power Engineering
- Transformers - High Voltage
- Transformers - Installation
- Transformers - Maintenance
- Transformers - Test Sets
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 11-Feb-2013