M R S Storage Solutions Ltd are North East based Office and warehouse solution experts.
We offer a UK wide Design, Supply and Installation service of all types of:
- Industrial, Office and Retail Mezzanine Floors from single to multi-tier
- All Industrial Warehouse and Factory Pallet Racking Systems; Adjustable Pallet Racking, Drive-In Racking, Narrow Aisle Racking, Mobile Racking, Cantilever Racking, Dynamic Pallet Live Flow Storage, Dynamic Push Back Racking and Dynamic Carton Flow Live Racking.
- All types of Industrial and Office Shelving
- Fully Demountable and Relocatable Office and Industrial Partitions including solid and fully glazed.
- Suspended Ceilings
We are Industry Leading Warehouse Design Consultants and Racking Safety Inspectors.
We are a rarity in the industry, both ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 registered, an accreditation to our standards in Quality Control,Health and Safety and Client Satisfaction. We are entirely client satisfaction orientated; we will always source the highest quality products or services in your budget. Our aim is a 100% client satisfaction rate and will not stop until we can openly brag about this.
We believe our part of our recent growth is down to the fact we are independent. This means we are free to source the most suitable solutions for our clients from around the UK and Europe, with no prearranged condition to use a certain supplier. We can provide storage systems solely based on budget, quality and client specification.
At any point during our service your own dedicated project manager is always available on the phone to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We offer a clear, quick and comprehensive service, we provide a dedicated project manager to achieve this.
We offer a highly comprehensive Mezzanine Floor service. Our bespoke Mezzanine Floors are off the highest quality and perfect for doubling or tripling available space. Whether you are looking for a Retail Mezzanine Floor, Office Mezzanine Floor or Industrial Mezzanine Floor, we provide a free site survey and highly competitive quotation and can apply for building regulations on your behalf.
M R S Storage Solutions design, manufacture and install industrial mezzanine floors that ensure optimum use of available industrial space combined with safety, efficiency and economy. With our clients we can design and implement the most innovative and cost effective solution for each project regardless of its size. We have the expertise to ensure that a design concept becomes reality, with minimal disruption to your business operation, on the agreed timescale and to the agreed budget.
Our Office Mezzanine Floors offer the opportunity to increase your office accommodation within your existing premises, factory, and workshop at a fraction of the cost of relocation. We can provide all the necessary ground work, install your Office Mezzanine Floor and then supply and install your Office Partitioning and Suspended Ceilings, as well as any electrical and plumbing needs such as, standard and emergency lighting, smoke detection, fire alarms and sprinkler systems.
Our Retail Mezzanine Floors are a perfect way to increase showroom space by utilising the height of your premises.
We understand the importance of first impressions. Our bespoke Retail Mezzanine Floors are designed using the latest auto CAD to ensure they are precise in size and finish, our highly experience Retail Mezzanine Floor installers also work on precision measurements and ensure a perfect finish to all Mezzanine Hand Railing, Staircases and Flooring, creating a high quality finish suitable for any Retail environment. Suspended ceilings and column cladding can be installed to hide all the steelwork and create a perfect finish.
As an independent firm we source the most suitable racking systems for your needs based on budget and specification. There are many different types of industrial racking system on the market including; Adjustable Pallet Racking, Drive-In Racking, Narrow Aisle Racking, Mobile Racking, Cantilever Racking, Dynamic Pallet Live Flow Storage, Dynamic Push Back Racking and Dynamic Carton Flow Live Racking and it is our job to assess your requirements and design a racking system that is most suitable for your pallet storage needs.
Each racking project is bespoke and takes into account your warehouse or factory limitations such as apex height or forklift/reach truck usage.
All our racking systems are installed by specialist racking installers with a wealth of experience, they work with our strict health and safety policy and on a strict schedule devised by ourselves, the installers and our client.
- It offers 100% product selectivity at the full warehouse height.
- Fully adjustable beams can be moved for larger/smaller pallets.
- Available in a range of light/heavy duty requirements.
- Damaged parts can be easily replaced.
We also supply and install safety precautions such as rack upright guards, end of rack barriers, pallet support bars and anti-collapse mesh.
Our Drive-In Pallet Racking Systems are ideal:
- when accessibility is not important, product is slow moving, has a long storage history or when stock is delivered and dispatched in batches.
- One of the main benefits of drive-in racking is the increased capacity of 60-80% over adjustable pallet racking.
- Drive-In racking can be stocked using a standard counter balance fork lift or reach truck.
- It can be designed with access from one end or from both ends creating a ‘drive through’ system.
- No damage to pallets as they sit on ‘runners’ or supports.
A Narrow Aisle pallet racking system is ideal when space is at a premium. Narrow Aisle Racking systems can work in aisles as small as 1700mm with the use of a ‘narrow aisle’, ‘man-up’ or ‘Combi’ truck. This reduces aisle space and overall racking space by up to 45%. This system ensures 100% accessibility of pallets and stock is stored safely as a specific machine is needed to access the pallets.
Mobile Racking Systems are perfect when space is at a premium and you require 100% accessibility. Mobile racking systems can generate 95% usable warehouse space and can be used to store all types of palletised good, boxes, drums and cylinders. They also create bespoke racking solutions for the individual storage of materials such as cylinders and drums.
Dynamic Live Flow Racking is a common F.I.F.O (first in first out) storage system. Dynamic Live Flow Pallet Racking is common in the car industry, electronics, despatch of toys, pharmaceutical and cosmetic distribution, construction materials, beverages and food distribution. Live Flow Racking has a dual purpose. Firstly pallets roll through the racking providing a quick, simple and safe way of transporting stock from one area to the next, drastically reducing fuel costs and material handling requirements.
Roller brakes keep the pallets at a steady slow speed and ensure there is no damage to the materials or the racking. The Second function of live flow racking is as a storage system for your pallets, which can be accessed as and when materials are needed. The Live Flow System is suitable for use up to 30 pallets deep and has a short pay-back period. This system benefits from very low maintenance cost, no energy consumption, can be tailor made for crossway application and is suitable for all temperature and environmental conditions.
Dynamic push back racking can increases pallet capacity by 60-80% compared to standard adjustable pallet racking. Push Back Racking works by resting a pallet on a roller/cart at the front of the rack which is then ‘pushed back’ up the rack by the next pallet at a minimum angle of 2.7%. Dynamic push back racking is available in excess of ten pallets deep. Up to six bays deep, pallets sit on carts which are pushed back when the next pallet is placed on a cart. In excess of six bays, pallets are placed on rollers which have the same effect.
If you are looking for a partitioning system for an industrial area such as your warehouse or factory we can offer Factory Partitions and Industrial Steel Partitioning systems, installed by specialist partitioning installers our industrial systems are highly competitively priced whilst matching client expectation and our high demand for quality.
Steel partitions are available single or double skin depending upon requirement. They are useful for cordoning of areas to prevent dust or material spillage; steel partitions are easily cleaned down and available in a range of fire ratings and colours. They are easy to replace if damaged and ideal for reinforced offices in industrial areas. We also supply steel mesh partitioning which is perfect for a simple prevention project.
We offer a huge range of office partitioning as part of our office fit-out service all our systems are 100% demountable and now through our drive to find the best systems we can offer a 100% Demountable and Relocatable system. Perfect for semi-permanent walls such as meeting rooms and offices which may need extending or downgrading in the future.
We can supply and install a large number of demountable and relocatable solid partitions including standard partitions with a range of finishes including melamine faced chipboards, laminated or vinyl coated panels. In a number of frame and trim finishes including timber, steel and frameless. As well as a large range of ‘hanging panel’ partitions and ‘pencil line’ partitions. Our systems are also available fire rated.
We can supply fully glazed partitioning systems with or without frames, both single and double glazed with integrated blinds. We also supply glass partition manifestations (custom window film).
Glazed partitioning is ideal to create rooms with some privacy such as meeting rooms or offices, whilst allowing plenty of natural light into the area and creating spaces which don’t seem detached from the rest of the space. Window manifestations and integrated blinds can increase necessary privacy when required.
As part of our office fit out service we can also supply suspended ceilings with office partitioning or as a standalone service. We source the most suitable suspended ceilings from our quality assured suppliers based on budget and client specification. We can source ceilings with mineral fibre, soft fibre, and timber or metal tiles, with exposed ceiling grid trims in a variety of colours or with hidden grid trims.
All our suspended ceilings are installed by highly experienced and competent installers working on a schedule and following our strict health and safety policy.
- Archive Shelving– It is a legal requirement to store certain admin, accounts, returns etc. For at least 6 years, even smaller companies struggle with this. We have a range of archive solutions that are perfect for archive solutions with 100% accessibility.
- Office Shelving – We have a large range of high quality great value for money office shelving solutions, our steel shelving is lightweight but very strong.
- Long Span Shelving- Long span is an ideal industrial storage solution for larger bulky hand carried items. Long beams ensure there is no lost space and can be quickly lifted and lowered making it ideal to stock ever changing items.
- Mobile Shelving Systems – Mobile shelving systems create a 95% usable storage area with 100% accessibility, often used when considerable archive solutions are needed such as hospitals and law firms.
B2B Products and Services
- Catheter Laboratory Storage
- Acoustic Partitions - Folding, Sliding
- Acrylic - Shelving
- Acrylic - Shelving, Slatwall
- Acrylic - Shoe Shelves
- Actuators - Rotary, Rack, Pinion
- Adjustable Steel Shelving
- Adjustable Wall Cycle Rack
- Aerosol Can Rack
- Air Conditioned - Racks
- Air Conditioning Hire - Data Storage Centres
- Aluminium Shelving Framing Systems
- Aluminium Storage Rack Framing Systems
- Aluminium Tool Rack Framing Systems
- Ambient Storage - Military
- Ambient Storage - MOD
- Amplifiers - Rack Mounted
- Angle Shelving
- Animal Feed Discharge and Storage Equipment
- Animal Storage Containers
- Anti-static - Storage Foam
- Argon Storage
- Assessment - Fuel Storage, DSEAR (Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations)
- ATR (Air Transport Racks) Enclosures - Air Cooling
- ATR (Air Transport Racks) Enclosures - Direct Forced
- Autogas - Storage Equipment Testing
- Autogas Storage Testing
- Automated Handling and Storage Systems
- Automated Storage
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Automated Storage System
- Automotive - Steering Racks
- Baby - Toy Storage
- Baby Changing - Storage
- Back Bar Storage Cabinets
- Bags - Plastic Storage
- Bakery - Rack Ovens
- Bass Rack
- Bathrooms - Shelves
- Batteries - Racking
- Bedrooms - Storage
- Beds - Storage
- Benches - Heavy Duty Storage
- Bespoke Warehouse Solutions
- Bio Fuel Storage
- Bio Storage Chamber
- Biomass - Storage
- Blinds - Mid-Pane, Partition
- Blood Storage Equipment - Servicing
- Blood Storage Equipment - Validation
- Blood Storage Refrigerators
- Boats - Storage
- Boiler Hire - Web Monitored Fuel Storage Tank
- Bone Marrow Storage
- Book Shelving
- Bottle Storage Silos
- Boxes - Component Storage
- Boxes - Partitioned, Bottles
- Boxes - Plastic, Component Storage
- Boxes - Storage
- Boxes - Storage and Gas, Galvanised
- Brochure Racks
- Bulk Fuel Storage Tank - Fuel Management
- Bulk Fuel Storage Tank - Remote Dipping
- Bulk Fuel Storage Tanks Bunded
- Bulk Liquid Storage Specialists
- Bulk Storage
- Bulk Storage Water Tanks
- Bunded Oil Storage Tank Hire
- Bunded Racking
- Bunkers - Storage, Bulk
- Bunkers - Storage, Concrete
- Business - Storage
- Cabinets - Comms Racks
- Cabinets - Drawer Storage
- Cabinets - Key Storage
- Cabinets - Storage, Acid
- Cabinets - Storage, Safety
- Cabinets - Storage, Visible
- Cabinets - 19 Inch Rack
- Cable Harness - Racks
- Cable Management - Rack Systems
- Cable Storage Accumulators
- Cable Tray and Rack - MOD
- Call Centre - Partitions
- Calorifiers - Non-Storage
- Calorifiers - Storage
- Cantilever Racking
- Capture and Storage Image Archiving Equipment
- Car - Roof Racks
- Car - Storage
- Car - Storage Facility
- Caravan - Storage
- Carbon Dioxide Storage
- Card Racks
- Carousel Storage
- Cases - Rack Mounted
- Catering Equipment - Drip Racks
- Catering Equipment - Drying Racks, Kitchen
- Catering Equipment - Food Storage
- Catering Equipment - Food Storage Pans, Polycarbonate
- Catering Equipment - Food Storage Pans, Stainless Steel
- Catering Equipment - Food Wrapping Racks
- Catering Equipment - Hook Racks
- Catering Equipment - Hot Food Storage/Service Units, Stainless Steel
- Catering Equipment - Ice Machines, Self Service with Storage Bin
- Catering Equipment - Knife Racks
- Catering Equipment - Knife Storage
- Catering Equipment - Microwave Shelves
- Catering Equipment - Oven Shelves
- Catering Equipment - Shelves
- Catering Equipment - Shelving, Stainless Steel
- CCTV - Systems, Rack Assemblies
- CD - Display Racks, Retail
- CD - Storage Racks
- CD - Storage Racks, Glass
- CD, DVD - Acrylic Shelves
- Cellar Equipment - Racking
- Cello Rack
- Chemical - Bunded Storage
- Chemicals - Storage
- Chemicals - Storage Cabinets
- Chilled and Frozen Storage
- Chokes - Storage
- Claw Bike Racks
- Clean Room Storage
- Cleaning - Servers, Data Storage Equipment
- Cleanroom - Partitioning
- Coat Racks Hall Stands - Stainless Steel
- Coaxial Rack Panels
- Coin Rack
- Cold Room - Racking
- Cold Storage - Butchers
- Cold Storage - Food
- Cold Storage - Game
- Cold Storage - Portable
- Cold Storage - Sales, Service
- Cold Storage Services
- Cold Store - Racking
- Coldrooms - Shelving
- Commercial Storage
- Commercial Vehicle - Racks
- Comms Room - Racks
- Compact Storage
- Compliant Oil Storage Tank Hire
- Computer Data and Media Storage Equipment
- Computers - Comms Racks
- Computers - Media Storage
- Computers - Rack Mount
- Computers - Rack Mount, Kits
- Computers - Rack Mount, 19 Inch
- Computers - Racks
- Computers - Racks, Customised
- Computers - Storage Solutions
- Computers - 19 Inch, Racks
- Concertina Partitions - Churches
- Concertina Partitions - Hospitals
- Concertina Partitions - Meeting Halls
- Concertina Partitions - Schools
- Connectors - Rack and Panel
- Consultancy Services - Oil Storage Site Compliance Surveys
- Consultants - Racking Inspection
- Consultants - Racking Safety
- Containers - Bespoke, Storage
- Containers - Cool Storage
- Containers - Customised, Storage
- Containers - Dry Storage
- Containers - Freight, Storage
- Containers - Offshore Storage
- Containers - Refrigerated Storage
- Containers - Reusable Storage
- Containers - Site Storage
- Containers - Steel Storage
- Containers - Storage
- Containers - Storage, Chilled
- Containers - Storage, Chiller
- Containers - Storage (Steel)
- Courier Services - Storage
- Co2 Storage
- Crop Storage Systems
- Cryogenic - Storage
- Cue Racks
- Cupboards - General Storage
- Cycle Racks
- Cycle Racks - Horizontal
- Cycle Racks - Space Saving
- Cycle Racks - Tubular
- Cycle Racks - Vertical
- Cylinder - Storage
- Data Centre Cooling - Rack Cooling Solutions
- Data Storage
- Data Storage - Offsite
- Data Storage - Remote
- Data Storage Audits
- Data Storage Equipment
- Data Storage Specialists
- Decorative Glass - Partitions
- Decorative Glass - Shelving
- Decorative Textured Glass Shelving
- Demountable Partitions
- Design Services - Mezzanine Floors
- Diesel Bulk Storage
- Diesel Bulk Storage Hire
- Diesel Fuel Storage
- Diesel Fuel Storage Tank Hire
- Diesel Storage
- Diesel Storage Tank Hire
- Digital Media, Storage Devices
- Dished Ends - Storage Tank
- Display Racks - Design and Manufacture
- DNA Sample Storage
- Document Management Services - Storage
- Document Management Storage
- Document Racking
- Document Storage Solutions
- Document Storage Systems
- Documentation - Storage
- Doors - Partitioning
- Dosing and Storage Tanks
- Drawer Storage
- Drop Safe Bottle Racks
- Drop Safe Bottle Storage
- Drum - Storage
- Dumbell Racks
- DVD - Display Racks
- Educational - Storage
- Effluent Storage
- Enclosures - ATR (Air Transport Racks)
- Enclosures - Rack
- Enclosures - Rack Mount
- Enclosures - 1U Rack Case
- Enclosures - 19 Inch, Rack
- Enclosures - 2U Rack Case
- Enclosures - 3U Rack Case
- Equipment - 19 Inch Rack
- ESD - Shelving Units
- ESD - Storage
- ESD - Storage Containers
- Exhibition Equipment - Installation, Dismantling and Storage
- Extendable Partition
- Extended Partitions
- Fans - Multi Storage
- Flight Cases - Music Rack
- Flight Cases - 19 Inch Rack
- Floating Production and Storage Systems
- Floor Sealers - Warehouses
- Floor to Ceiling Storage Systems
- Flooring - Raised Storage
- Flour Storage Silos
Last Updated: 20-May-2013