APR Agency is a locally owned business and is the new brand name for the former Central Employment Agency (CEA) and Zighrett Recruitment.
CEA has been known for some 25 years as a supplier of temporary staff to the local business community while Zighrett was principally a supplier of permanent staff.
As a Lincoln based business our reputation has been built on supplying the right staff for our clients requirements, combined with a standard of service which exceeds our clients expectations.
We are members of REC - the benchmark for best practice agencies and also the GLA. The latter allows us to supply labour to the agriculture and food sectors and has strict audit levels. Our licence number is APRA0002 - click here to view our licence.
As a Lincoln , owned & based company, we understand the requirements of local business large or small, for both Temporary & Permanent staff. Call Charlotte for a cost effective quality recruitment agency service.
At APR we understand that a quick response is often critical to clients who need additional temporary staff at very short notice.
However, in addition to providing a fast efficient service, we pride ourselves on the time and care we take during our pre-selection process. This includes interviewing and referencing our applicants, together with ensuring that qualifications, licenses and experience match our client's requirements. We also recognise that reliability is one of the most important demands of our clients and take this very seriously when arranging all temporary assignments.
Our aim is to provide the highest possible standards of service leading to the provision of quality temporary workers. Should you wish, our professional recruitment staff will be pleased to visit your site in order to gain a more thorough understanding of your individual requirements.
Once a booking is confirmed, our clients are charged an agreed hourly rate for the staff we provide. This enables the client to enjoy the benefits and flexibility of employing our temporary staff according to their needs through a single simple payment method. There are no hidden costs or arrangement fees, all that we ask is that you provide confirmation of the hours worked for you by our temporary staff by authorising the relevant time sheet(s) at the end of their working assignment.
Following rigorous evaluation we are approved suppliers to the NHS via a Buying Solutions framework,for Non Medical, Non Clinical staff
APR Agency has recently attained REC Audited Status,regarded as the Gold Standard for Recruitment & Employment Agencies
Our success in permanent and temporary to permanent recruitment is based on our substantial local knowledge and the professionalism of our dedicated recruitment consultants.
Some of the many benefits you could experience when recruiting your temporary or permanent staff through APR include:
- Convenient and versatile service for your business needs
- Comprehensive pre-screening, interviewing and referencing
- Complete client confidentiality
We supply staff in the following sectors both temporary and permanent.
- Sales & Marketing
Our recruitment process is designed to work with you in a cost effective way, allowing you to focus on your core business.
You will no longer have to use expensive advertisements, be swamped with irrelevant CV's and check all relevant compliances as we will do this for you.
For a friendly, professional and cost effective service call APR Agency for "all your recruitment needs" - 01522 536020.
It is important when seeking to register with an Employment or Recruitment Agency, that you use reputable companies, and you are aware of your rights and their obligations. For more information please click on: http://www.rec.uk.com/jobseeker
It is important when seeking to use an Employment or Recruitment Agency that you use reputable companies, and you are aware of your rights and their obligations. For more information please click on: http://www.rec.uk.com/employer
B2B Products and Services
- Agencies - Recruitment
- Agricultural - Recruitment and Jobs
- Business to Business (B2B) - Sales Recruitment
- CAD, CAM - Recruitment
- Call Centres - Recruitment
- Catering and Leisure - Recruitment
- Commercial Staff Recruitment
- Customer Service - Recruitment
- Employment and Recruitment
- Engineering Staff Recruitment
- Field Sales - Recruitment
- Financial and Banking - Recruitment
- Fixed Fee Recruitment
- Foundry and Casting Industry - Recruitment
- Garden Centre - Recruitment
- Horticulture - Recruitment
- Hospitality - Recruitment
- Human Resources - Recruitment
- Industrial Driving - Recruitment
- IT Recruitment
- Job Recruitment Services
- Local Authority - Recruitment
- Local Government - Recruitment
- Logistics and Distribution - Recruitment
- Office Staff Recruitment Agencies
- Payroll - Recruitment
- Purchasing Recruitment
- Recruitment - Construction, Banksmen
- Recruitment - Engineers
- Recruitment - Field Sales
- Recruitment - HGV
- Recruitment - IT Support
- Recruitment - Legal Secretaries
- Recruitment - Machine Operators
- Recruitment - Mechanical Engineering
- Recruitment - Office Manager
- Recruitment - Part-time
- Recruitment - Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Recruitment - Secretarial
- Recruitment - Services
- Recruitment - Services, Temporary, Permanent
- Recruitment - Skilled/Semi-Skilled Tradespeople
- Recruitment - Telesales
- Recruitment Business
- Restaurant Recruitment
- Retail - Recruitment
- Sales - Recruitment
- Sales and Marketing Recruitment
- Transport and Distribution - Recruitment
- Transportation Recruitment
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 10-Jun-2011