For all of your window film requirements, we are your one source. We are a leading, renowned and professional UK window film supplier based in Huddersfield. As a leading window film supplier, we have over 20 years experience in applying solar control films, safety/security films and window graphics.
Included in our comprehensive range are reflective window treatments to reduce uncomfortable heat and glare, clear security films to hold glass together in the event of an impact, accident or explosion as well as films for decorative graphic or privacy applications.
For the most comprehensive and professional service for window films, our solutions are unbeatable. Windows are an integral and welcome feature of buildings, whatever there age. But there can be negative consequences associated with glass. These include temperature extremes, loss of energy, glare, fading of furnishings, privacy, and safety issues.
Window films are the simplest and most economical way to combat these problems but still enhancing the benefits of glass.
Our variety of window films is unbeatable and all application requirements are considered. Included in our products and services is the provision of solar films. These solar films are energy efficient UV reflective films reducing uncomfortable heat, glare and fading of furnishings.
As well as solar films, we also offer:
- Safety and Security Films - to prevent damage and injury by holding together glass in the event of an impact or explosion and meet with safety standards
- Privacy Films - patterned or frosted films can be fitted to create privacy without spoiling a stylish environment
- Graphics Films - can be applied as an attractive design feature, or to communicate your corporate ID
- Manifestation Films - to break up large expanses of glazing by making them apparent to users
Our vast products and services also extend to varying options in solar control films. These solar control films are specifically designed to combat the following common problems associated with the suns rays:
- Temperature Control - interiors can heat to uncomfortable temperatures or sometimes can be too cool. Window films overcome these extremes and maintain a pleasant environment
- Alleviate Glare - strong light can be a big problem, especially for screen user. Window films safeguard against tiredness, eye strain and low productivity, eliminating the need to close curtains or blinds
- Energy Efficiency - window films reduce the need for expensive heating and air conditioning systems with potentially significant cost savings and reducing your carbon footprint
- Conservatory Shading - the increase in the popularity of conservatories has highlighted the problem of excess heat gain through roof glazing. Solar control films can be applied to reflect away from unwanted heat and glare
Coolkote is our solar coating specially suited to conservatories or industrial premises with large areas of glazing and can reduce daytime temperatures. It comes with a five year warranty, has a quick and clean installation with a minimum amount of disruption and no maintenance and is used on polycarbonate or glass.
Further features and benefits include:
- Unique high performance metalized PVC coating (Patent Pending)
- Ultra Violet barrier - helps prevent fading and sun damage to furnishings
- Less expensive and effective than blinds
- Reduces glare – to add even more to your comfort
We supply glass manifestation logos and window graphics. Glass manifestation logos/film products are for upgrading glazing in accordance with health and safety recommendations advocating the marking of large uninterrupted areas, such as showrooms. Manifestation marking can take the form of dots, squares, stripes or bespoke designs repeated at appropriate intervals or heights.
Window films can also be used to produce personalised window graphics for long term or temporary application to glass. Company logos can be used repeatedly to reinforce a corporate identity programme or for manifestation of large glazed panels. The logo or design can be made in the appropriate film (e.g. acid etch effect) and applied to plain glass or alternatively reverse cut out of a filmed panel.
B2B Products and Services
- Conservatory Shading
- Decorative Graphic Films
- Explosion Films
- Film - Specialist
- Films - Protection
- Glare Control Films
- Manifestation Films
- Privacy Films
- Safety Films
- Security Films
- Solar Control Films
- Solar Films
- Solar Shade Window Films
- Temperature Control Films
- Window Film
- Window Film - Anti Shatter
- Window Film - Obscure
- Window Film - UV
- Window Film Supplier
- Window Films
- Window Graphics
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 11-Feb-2013