Elevation and its staff have an impressive track record, with a combined experience of 150 year.
We respond 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on all types of lifts and escalators, which allows us to answer emergencies immediately.
Our 24 hour direct link means the speediest service and peace of mind at all times. Please visit our sites at www.elevationlifts.co.uk or www.elevationlifts.com
As well as repair and maintenance packages, we supply and fit new lifts direct from the factory to your project. We will provide you with a choice of suitable finishes and designs.
Elevation UK and our staff have an impressive track record, with many years of experience within the lift industry installing quality goods lift and passenger lifts. Our expertise covers every aspect within the passenger lifts, commercial elevators and goods lift industry. We are committed to giving the quality which all customers deserve, whether they are existing or new clients. To continually improve our service and commitment we are constantly advancing our BS 9001 company structure. Our passenger lifts, commercial elevators and goods lift clients range from small private individuals, commercial property companies, property developers, retirement homes, care homes, medical clinics to blue chip organisations and Government agencies within the UK. We are at the forefront of goods lift and passenger lifts design and installation
Elevation work closely with clients, architects, designers, consultants and main contractors. We give our full commitment to all projects whether small medium large single sites or multiple site projects.
Depending on the customers requirements we can supply, install, modernise, refurbish or repair any lift of any type and any make from a 25 kg hand operated dumb waiter to a full group passenger lift system within a high specification office complex. We can carry out finishes to the highest of specifications and standards whether on existing lifts or new installations.
These modern handpower lifts known as dumbwaiters are fitted with a counterweight system to minimise effort necessary. Both these models of service lifts are manufactured in our works and are fully customised to suit client’s requirements. We do recommend dimensions for the lift car but these can be modified to suit site limitations.
The standard capacity of these models is 25 kg but could be increased to a maximum of 50 kg.
The lift car is manufactured from timber with a white melamine lining as the most economic finish. Alternatively we can provide a wood grain of any style, stainless steel or any other specialist finish.
Landing doors of all lifts of this style are provided and fitted by the builder to suit the surrounding décor.
As with all hand operated lifts, no problems occur when power cuts take place, reliability is automatically assured. Running costs are minimal, we recommend an annual service and inspection to ensure all equipment is safe to operate.
Our models are extremely economic to purchase and are most befitting to an older prop erty. Equally so, a modern style handpower lift, all finished in stainless steel, will befit a contemporary designed kitchen.
Despite the fact we can travel anywhere to install our manual lifts, they are equally easily fitted by a local competent carpenter.
The necessary Builder’s Work for these models includes cutting the hole through the floor/s; f orming the enclosure from timber stud or blockwork; providing a pair of hinged doors at each landing entrance; supplying and fitting a lift base cleaning access door; providing a machine compartment access door for the H3 model only.
B2B Products and Services
- Chairs - Disabled, Lift, Recline
- Consultants - Lift
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) Compliant - Lifts
- Disabled - Public Access Lifts
- Disabled Access Platform Lifts
- Disabled and Elderly Person - Aids, Hoist Lifting Aids
- Elevators - Modernisation
- Elevators - Refurbishment
- Elevators - Repair, Maintenance
- Escalator Maintenance Berkshire
- Escalator Maintenance Repairs Modernisation Installation Breakdowns Essex
- Escalators - Installation
- Escalators - Maintenance
- Escalators - Repairs
- Hydraulic Lift - System
- Hydraulic Single Scissor Lifting Tables
- Hydraulic Twin Scissor Lifting Tables
- Lift - Modernisations
- Lift - Safety Legislation
- Lift Maintenance Bedfordshire
- Lift Maintenance Berkshire
- Lift Maintenance Cambridge
- Lift Maintenance Cambridgeshire
- Lift Maintenance City of London
- Lift Maintenance Essex
- Lift Maintenance Hertfordshire
- Lift Maintenance Kent
- Lift Maintenance London
- Lift Maintenance Repairs Modernisation Installation Breakdowns Essex
- Lift Maintenance Surrey
- Lift Maintenance Sussex
- Lift Repairs Bedfordshire
- Lift Repairs Berkshire
- Lift Repairs Cambridgeshire
- Lift Repairs City of London
- Lift Repairs Essex
- Lift Repairs Hertfordshire
- Lift Repairs Kent
- Lift Repairs Surrey
- Lift Repairs Sussex
- Lift Repairs Cambridge
- Lift Repairs London
- Lifting Aids
- Lifting Equipment
- Lifting Gear - Repair
- Lifting Gear - Repair and Maintenance
- Lifting Platforms
- Lifts - Bespoke
- Lifts - Controllers
- Lifts - Design
- Lifts - Disabled Access
- Lifts - Goods
- Lifts - Hydraulic
- Lifts - Inspections and Reports
- Lifts - Interiors
- Lifts - Maintenance Advice
- Lifts - Manufacture
- Lifts - Panoramic
- Lifts - Passenger
- Lifts - Refurbishment
- Lifts - Repair
- Lifts - Repair Specialists
- Lifts - Replacements
- Lifts - Scissor
- Lifts - Servicing
- Passenger Lifts - Services
- Platform Lifts - Wheelchair Access
- Platform Lifts - Enclosed, Vertical
- Platform Lifts - Inclined
- Platform Lifts - Short Rise
- Platform Lifts - Short Rise, Vertical
- Stair Lifts
- Wheelchair Lifts
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 04-Feb-2013