For more than a decade, Motivation have continually developed a full range of manual and automatic parking and security barrier systems. These are complimented by our range of access control products designed to cater for security and fee generation.
Today we are a leading single source supplier to a wide customer base representing virtually every industry sector, with an enviable reputation for quality and after sales service.
British made products, manufactured in new high technology premises, utilising the latest CNC machinery and CAD/CAM techniques, have recently led to their accredited to ISO 9001, further underlining our commitment to provide the very best quality and value for money.
The widely specified Tiger barrier is suitable for roadways measuring up to 7 meters wide, with a single or three phase mains supply.
Suitable for roadways up to 10 meters wide from a single phase supply, with optional low headroom articulated arm.
A feat only made possible by volume production of the Panther barriers its high specification, low price and quick delivery period.
Another "best seller" the Puma offers all the features of the Panther barrier, but is designed to swing through 90 degrees in either direction from its closed position.
The Roadrunner has a deliberate family resemblance to our other products as as it is often used in conjunction with them. Designed to restrict access to vehicles up to 2 meters high (with + / - 100mm on site adjustment).
An elaborate range of parking posts with a wide choice of finishes ranging from powder coating to natural galvanized (or combination of both).
A fully cantilevered sliding gate system designed around an unique lower support beam profile thus allowing total opening widths up to 8.5 meters. Available in both automatic and manual modes.
A conventional floor mounted tracked gate system featuring totaly maintenance free ground roller bearings, with opening widths up to 14 meters. Again available in both automatic and manual modes.
The complete answer to automatic swing gate operators, ranging from a light duty linear drive for pedestrian gates right through to our heavy duty operator capable of automating gates up to 6 meters wide.
A bar fencing system with its clean, attractive design quality in every aspect.
A simple stand alone magnetically encoded key readers.
B2B Products and Services
- Access Control - Equipment
- Access Control - Systems
- Access Control Systems - Engineers
- Actuation Devices
- Automatic Vehicle Detection
- Automatic Vehicle Recognition
- Automation Engineering
- Barriers - Automatic
- Barriers - Height Restriction
- Barriers - Lower Folding Skirts
- Barriers - Manual
- Barriers - Retractable webbing
- Barriers - Rising Arm
- Barriers - Safety, Traffic
- Barriers - Security
- Barriers - Steel
- Barriers - Swivel Skirted
- Barriers - Torque Motor
- Barriers - Traffic
- Barriers - Traffic, Folding
- Batch Coded Card Readers
- Carpark Loops
- Cheetah Barrier
- Control Barriers - Parking
- Delta Sliding Gate
- Gates - Barrier, Turnstiles
- Induction Coils
- Induction Loop - Vehicle Safety
- Induction Loop Detectors
- Induction Loop Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Intercom Systems - Industrial
- Intercom Systems - Networked
- Network Card Readers
- Panther Barrier
- Parking - Posts
- Parking Posts
- Proximity Sensors
- Puma Barrier
- Remote Control Transmitters
- Rising Kerbs - Stainless Steel
- Safety Photocells
- Security - Barriers, Rising
- Security - Gates, Barriers
- S.H.B. Sliding Gate
- Swing Gates
- Tiger Barrier
- Traffic Control - Height Restrictors
- Traffic Control - Rising Kerb and Road Blockers
- Traffic Control - Vehicle Barriers, Automatic
- Traffic Control Systems
- Traffic Flow Plates
- Traffic Systems - Installation
- Traffic Systems - Maintenance
- Traffic Systems - Management
- Turnstiles - Exterior
- Turnstiles - Full Height
- Turnstiles - Full Height, Steel
- Turnstiles - Half Height
- Turnstiles - Interior
- Turnstiles - Three Arm Half Height
- Turnstiles - Tripod
- Vehicles - Parking Equipment
- Vehicles - Parking Sensors
- Vehicles - Parking Systems
- Void Validate Card Readers
- Warehouse - Safety Barriers
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 03-Jun-2011