Soler & Palau Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the Soler & Palau Ventilation Group of companies.
Established in 1985 Soler & Palau Ltd have been supplying a wide range of specialist fan and air moving products to a diverse national and international OEM client base.
We have the widest range of products in Europe to suit most ventilation and airflow requirements.
Our range of products is based around 5 key groups
- ROTOREX Axial Fans
- ROTOREX Radial Fans
- Centrifugal Fans - Inches
- Centrifugal Fans - Metric
- Plug Fans
Available sizes: 200 to 1000 mm diameters
Three distinct versions which have different generic characteristics as follows:
- HR Series: 5 sickle blade propeller, manufactured from pressed aluminium sheet.
- HRS Series: 7 sickle blade impeller manufactured from die cast aluminium and adjustable pitch angle.
- HRB Series: High volume airflows for long-distance projection achieved by optimized straight aerofoil bladed impellers; improved cost/ airflow ratio and full sturdy construction.
Manufactured to client specification these fans comply with the: "Electromagnetic Compatibility" 89/336 EEC and 92/31 EEC and, "Low Voltage" 72/23 EEC and 93/68 EEC European Directives once they have been installed in the final PRODUCT.
It is therefore important that the final OEM appliance is tested and certified by the appliance manufacturer according to EN-60555-2 and EN 60335-1 standards.
Available sizes from 130 to 710 mm diameters.
Electrical characteristics All new Rotorex series fans incorporate, as standard, asynchronous external rotor style permanent split capacitor motors. All motors are manufactured in accordance with EN-60034-1 standards.
Standard Rotorex models are available with single phase 230V +/- 6% 50Hz or three phase 230/400V +/- 6% or 400V (Delta) +/- 6%, 50Hz motors. Motors suitable for voltages, up to 500V, are available on request. Whilst the standard motors supplied operate at a frequency of 50Hz the majority of motors can also be supplied, on request, as suitable for operating at 60Hz
The Rotorex motors are suitable for speed control by voltage regulation using either electronic or by transformer speed control regulators.
The fans are also suitable for use with frequency inverter speed controllers.
Forward curved centrifugal impellers, tab locked on both sides to two stell rings and double disk at the centre. The blade has been designed to minimize the loss caused y the air turbulence and to achieve the minimum sound level with the maximum efficiency.
All wheels are dynamically balanced.
Constructed form electro-welded sheet steel. A cut-off to prevent turbulence is mounted on the discharge side. The side plates are provided with inlet and drill holes for fixing the base support as well as the motor support. The RTC models are manufactured using standard fan and adding rectangular structure built with "L" profiles. This frame is spot-welded to the fan and strengthens the unit.
The motors are fitted with a support including rubber anti-vibration mounts. Motors are in accordance with CEI 34-1 and UNE 20-113 standards.
CM: Open motor, IP10, class B, 1 speed.
CM 3V: Open motor, IP10, class B, 3 speeds.
CM/AL: Aluminium housing closed motors, IP44, class F, 1 speed.
RE: External rotor motors, IP54, class F, 1 speed.
These centrifugal plug fans are made with backward curved impellers that have been specifically developed to provide optimal performance when used without a scroll case,
- They are designed to be directly coupled with standard motors, with speed control either using a variable frequency drive, or through voltage adjustment.
- Diameter wheel range from 280 up to 1000 mm.
- Airflow up to 70.000 m3/h, pressure rise up to 2800 Pa.
- Efficiency up to 75% - Very low noise level.
Centrifugal plug fans are unhoused fans designed to operate inside of field-fabricated or factory-built air handling units. The fan wheel pressurizes the entire surrounding air plenum in which the fan is installed, allowing air ducts from any direction to be directly connected to the air handling unit enclosure. This design generally saves space by eliminating the fan housing, transitions, and diffusers within the air handling unit.
Plug fans have found a ready acceptance in the air conditioning industry. In addition, the construction versatility, adaptability in the direction of the discharges, suitability for internal isolation and application of sound panels, and generally lower cost makes it a very popular fan arrangement.
Benefits of a Plug Fan
- Saves Space: There are no housings, transitions, or diffusers within the air handling unit
- Efficiency: Plug fans can be as efficient or as more efficient than scroll type fans at specific operating points towards the bottom of the fan curve
Lower cost: Plug fans are less expensive than scroll type fans.
S&P speed controllers are of electromechanical transformer type with five contacts of senoidal output.
SINGLEPHASE RMB RANGE (230 V)
Has, as well as 5-position manual speed control, another position for automatic function in combination with an external 5-position thermostat (this thermostat is not included in the speed control).
- THREE-PHASE RMT RANGE (230/400 V)
- Manual speed control with five senoidal contacts
B2B Products and Services
- Air Curtains
- Cab Acoustic Box Fan Range
- Cab-Plus Acoustic Box Fan Range
- Cab-Twin Acoustic Twin Box Fan Range
- CADB/CADT Commercial Heat Recovery Range
- Ceiling Sweep Fans
- Climate Control - High Humidity
- Cooker Hoods
- CVAB/CVAT Acoustic Inline Box Fans
- Ecoair Decentralised Mechanical Extract Fan Range
- Energy Efficent - Fans
- Environmental Ventilation
- Fans - Atex
- Fans - Axial
- Fans - Bifurcated
- Fans - Extractor
- Fans - Industrial
- Fans - Industrial, Centrifugal, Compact
- Fans - Industrial, Centrifugal, Flue Dilution
- Fans - Industrial, Centrifugal, Single Inlet
- Fans - Industrial, Centrifugal, Stool Mounted
- Fans - Industrial, Centrifugal, Twin Scroll
- Fans - Industrial, Manufacturers
- Fans and Blowers - Antivibration Mountings, AVM, Cup
- Fans and Blowers - Axial
- Fans and Blowers - Conveying
- Fans and Blowers - Gas Booster
- Fans and Blowers - Induced Draught
- Fans and Blowers - Special Purpose
- Fans and Blowers - Testing
- Fans and Filters
- Hand Dryers
- HCBB/HCBT Compact Plate Axial Fan Range
- Heat Recovery - Fans
- Heat Recovery - Ventilation Systems
- Heating and Ventilation - Control Systems
- Heating and Ventilation - Plant
- Heating and Ventilation - Specialists
- Humidity - Control Equipment
- HVAC - Ventilation, Hygiene Services
- HXBR/HXTR Rotorex Plate Axial Fan Range
- Hydroponics - Fan Controllers
- Ideo Ecowatt Whole House Mechanical Ventilation With Heat Recovery
- ILHT Smoke Extract Fan Range
- KBAT Kitchen Extract Box Fan Range
- Local Exhaust Ventilation - Design
- Motor Speed Controllers - AC
- Motor Speed Controllers - DC
- Ozeo Whole House Mechanical Extract Range
- Silent Design Domestic Fan Range
- Silent Design Ecowatt Domestic Fan Range
- Silent-100 Domestic Fan Range
- Slimbox-CVB Acoustic Box Fan Range
- Speed Controllers
- Stylvent Wall & Window Fan Range
- TCBB/TCBT Compact Cased Axial Fan Range
- TCBB/TCBT x2 Contra-Rotating Cased Axial Fan Range
- TD-Mixvent Inline Mixed Flow Fan Range
- TD-Silent Acoustic Inline Mixed Flow Fan Range
- TET Bifurcated Axial Fan Range
- TXBR/TXTR Rotorex Cased Axial Fan Range
- Ventilation - Ceiling Fans
- Ventilation - Commercial
- Ventilation - Components
- Ventilation - Consultants
- Ventilation - Cooker Hood
- Ventilation - Design
- Ventilation - Ducting
- Ventilation - Energy Saving
- Ventilation - Equipment , Fittings
- Ventilation - Fans
- Ventilation - Fire
- Ventilation - Food Processing
- Ventilation - Heat Recovery
- Ventilation - Hospital
- Ventilation - Industrial
- Ventilation - Installation
- Ventilation - Kitchens
- Ventilation - Mechanical
- Ventilation - Plastics
- Ventilation - Systems
- Ventilation Plant - Refurbishment
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 22-Nov-2012