This company also has:
We manufacture a variety of battery chargers and industrial battery chargers and a selection of switch trippers. They combine Switch Mode and Thyristor technologies to offer a range of products ideal for many types of applications.
Our battery chargers and industrial battery chargers can be tailored to suit requirements and additional features including digital metering, modular alarm system and micro processor computerised alarm and cells monitored modules.
Our range of products can be used in a variety of hostile environments and always give reliable performance. We supply sing and three phase battery chargers, switch tripping and closing chargers, Switchmode 19" rack systems, PADS approved chargers, and portable chargers.
Our emergency lighting is in accordance with BS5266, ICEL1001 and BSEN50081-1 and all parts are designed and manufactured to these standards.
If any emergency lighting systems available do not match your needs, we provide a full design service to create the perfect emergency lighting system for your application.
We can carry out the statutory obligated maintenance work required of emergency lighting when used in a public domain.
Our models of emergency power back up systems are designed to allow automated isolation and the reconnection of DC power supplies in substation environments.
The main features and settings of an emergency power back up systems are local indication of DC system status, disconnection of the battery to protect discharge, reconnection to battery when supply returns and the capacity to monitor all battery and controller function.
Following a power supply failure the black start controller allows orderly start up and also allows local manual control of the unit. They are also available with retrofit additions integrated into new chargers.
We provide quality off-line, line-interactive and on-line UPS and have products available for both three phase and single applications.
Our UPS systems can be designed to suit you needs and we can even produce AC-AC voltage conversion and power station units for unusual or difficult filters and systems.
We have a range of site support to allow us to design and commission your UPS system and are always ready to help advise you with software implementation and key areas such as remote monitoring and management services.
B2B Products and Services
- Batteries - Chargers
- Batteries - Chargers, Switch Mode
- Batteries - Condition Monitoring
- Batteries - Gel
- Batteries - General
- Batteries - Lead Acid
- Batteries - Lead Acid, Sealed
- Batteries - Lead Acid, Valve Regulated
- Batteries - Management Systems
- Batteries - Ni-Cad
- Batteries - Safe Disposal
- Batteries - Servicing
- Batteries - Supply
- Battery - Standby Systems
- Battery - Switch Tripping Units
- Battery Chargers - Automatic
- Battery Replacement
- Design Services
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- Power Supply
- Power Supply - AC, DC Switched Mode
- Power Supply - Back-up
- Power Supply - Custom
- Power Supply - DC, AC
- Power Supply - DC, DC
- Power Supply - Emergency
- Power Supply - Telecom
- Power Supply - Uninterruptible
- Power Supply - <100W
- Power Supply - >100W
- Power Supply - 19 Inch
- Power Supply Converters - DC to DC
- Railway - Power Supply Equipment
- Recycling - Services, Batteries
- Standby Power Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Battery Charger
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Bypass Boxes
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Bypass Switches
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Installation Services
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Maintenance
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Power Supply, DC
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Sales
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Single Phase
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Static
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Supply
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Telecom
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - Three Phase
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 28-Feb-2012