Stokes Trading Services Ltd have been involved in the plated and coated steel industry for over 28 years, boasting a wealth of experience in the manufacture, production and utilisation of plated and coated steel in coil strip and sheet form.
You can now add some flash to your products with the shining beauty of real chrome without the high costs usually associated with reflective surfaces. If you would like to tone down the effect then you can choose a soft satin finish for subtle variations and additional character.
American Nickeloid pre-plated chromium is available with either steel, copper or brass base.
The appearance of a Brass finish adds an old world elegance to your contemporary designs.
Now you can add that finish, in a choice of bright, satin or antique finishes. We will do this for you without time consuming and environmentally challenging post-finishing operations.
American Nickeloid pre-plated brass is available with an economical steel base or in solid brass.
We can supply wide or narrow coil, sheets small and large and precision blanks.
We offer steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium and other substrates, plated with brass, copper, nickel or chrome.
We can offer brilliant bright finishes or soft, warm satins.
We offer a range of clear or coloured enamels, including hi-gloss black.
We are developing exciting new finishes such as an oiled rub-bronze effect.
We are happy to work in partnership with our customers to develop a product perfect for their application.
In its polished form, nickel is lustrous and in satin its subtle. In its unpolished form it can meet the needs of many functional requirements. It's no suprise that nickel finds so many economical and beautiful uses.
American Nickeloid pre-plated nickel is available with a steel, brass or copper base.
Kotenol is Nickeloid's family of custom made coil coated products aimed at industries' most demanding application. These range from the automotive industry to building products and office furniture. Kotenol offers the user economy and performance superior to a post painted alternative.
American Nickeloid has perfected pretreating, coating and curing processes to ensure our pre-painted metal is the best. We offer a variety of protective coatings to ensure our materials look good when it leaves you as it does when it leaves us.
Production can be carried out on both cold-rolled and heat galvanised steel in thicknesses from 0,4 to 1,25 mm. The maximum width is 850mm. We can also coat Aluminium
Production proceeds as an ongoing process, where coils of untreated steel are exposed to various treatment processes, which clean and prepare the steel, before final lacquering or laminating. Automatic checking takes place throughout the process; for colour correction and film thickness, using methods developed by the trade sector’s parent body, ECCA, (European Coil Coating Association). The steel is then finally wound into a finished surface-treated coil for split rings, or is cut into format plates which suit most production requirements.
Coils can be provided with many different surface coatings, eg laminates in various patterns and/or types. Smooth or rough coatings with Plastisol. Matt or shiny polyester lacquering in a vast range of colours.
We are happy to take on special projects, if there are particular requirements that need to be fulfilled.
Our pre-plated Copper gives an incredible level of aesthetic appeal with a timeless feel. It can be bright, satin or an antique finish. It is also backed with ductile, economical cold-rolled steel base, a brass base or solid copper. You can also have it in an economical unpolished format for utility uses.
Kote-Alum is a ready to use aluminium finish available in red gold, brass and natural clear-kote with either a satin or bright finish. This gives you a light, durable and quality that a aluminium base can give. It is perfect for indoor use such as fixtures, panels, ceilings, hardware, applianes and housewares.
Laminol is a film/metal laminate with either a decorative and functionla film on one or both sides. Laminol can be done with special requirements such as softness, abrasion resistance, electrical and thermal isolation or weatherability.
The combination of metal and film will stand any forming applied, combining the appearance and functionality with the strength, stability, magnetic and electrical attributes of metal.
Stokes Trading have a large range of Coatings and Protective Coverings. If you would like to know more about the complete range, from Bakenote, Mar-Not and Flurinol PVDF Paint then contact us for more information.
We can also be found on Google.co.uk
B2B Products and Services
- Alloy Plus, Our Stainless Steel Replacement With Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Aluminium - Painting
- Aluminium - Painted
- Aluminium Brass - Plate
- Anodising and Plating - Service
- Bespoke Magnet Ferrite Magnet
- Bespoke Magnet Neodymium Magnet
- Brass - Lacquering
- Brass - Plate
- Brass Plated Steel Strip
- Brass Plating
- Brass Steel in Various Finishes
- Brass steel (premium, custom & standard grades)
- Bright Brass Steel Used To Highlight Ice Bucket
- Chrome - Plating
- Chrome - Plating, Black
- Chrome - Plating, Decorative
- Chrome brass
- Chrome copper
- Chrome steel (A, B, & C grades)
- Chromium Plating - Service
- Copper - Plate
- Copper Plated Steel Strip
- Copper steel (A, B, & C grades)
- Copper Steel in Various Finishes
- Door Furniture
- DVD Player Wrap
- Electro Plated Steel Strip
- Electroplating - Service
- Electroplating - Steel Strip
- Engraving - Brass
- Engraving - Sheet
- Engraving Materials
- Fire Components
- Fire Manufacturer
- Fire Trim
- Furniture Legs - Chrome Plated Steel
- Laminol® steel
- Laser Engraving - Materials
- Magnets - Block
- Magnets - Bonded NdFeB
- Magnets - Button
- Magnets - Cast
- Magnets - Custom Designed
- Magnets - Design to Specification
- Magnets - Disc
- Magnets - Ferrite
- Magnets - Ferrite Block
- Magnets - Ferrite Ring
- Magnets - Fire Trim
- Magnets - Flexible Sheet
- Magnets - Holding
- Magnets - Industrial
- Magnets - Moulded
- Magnets - NdFeB Block
- Magnets - Neodymium
- Magnets - Neodymium Disc
- Magnets - Permanent
- Magnets - Rare Earth
- Magnets - Rod
- Magnets - Rubber
- Metals - Coated
- Metals - Coloured
- Narrow Slitting
- Nickel brass
- Nickel Plated Steel Strip
- Nickel Plating - Dull and Satin
- Nickel Plating - Service
- Nickel Steel (A, B, & C grades)
- Non Ferrous - Metal, Stockholders
- Non Ferrous - Metal Supplier
- Non Ferrous - Stockholders
- Non Ferrous Materials
- Non Ferrous Metals - Cut, Engraved
- Paint Brush Ferrule in Copper Steel
- Plastic - Laminates
- Plated Finishes
- Plated Metals
- Plated Steel
- Plated Strip
- Plated Strip Electro Plated
- Plating - Antique Finish
- Plating - Black
- Plating - Black Nickel
- Plating - Copper
- Plating - Nickel
- Polished Brass
- Polished brass & brass alloy material
- Polished copper
- Precision Cutting Services
- Pre-finished Metal
- Pre-finished Metal - Plated Steel
- Pre-finished Metal - Plated Strip
- Pressings - Ferrous
- Pressings - Non Ferrous
- Pressings - Stainless Steel
- Printed Steel
- Protection - Stainless Steel
- Rolled Section in Bright Brass Steel
- Satin Brass Steel in Coil
- Satin Chrome and Nickel Steel
- Satin Chrome Steel in Coil
- Satin Copper Steel in Coil
- Self-colour magnetic rubber Magnetic rubber sheet
- Sheet Metalworking - Brass Plated
- Sheet Metalworking - Chromium Plated
- Sheet Metalworking - Copper Plated
- Sheet Metalworking - Nickel Plated
- Slitting - Precision
- Specialist - Non Ferrous Stockholders
- Stainless Steel - Patterned
- Stainless Steel - Patterned, Sheet
- Stainless Steel - Plated
- Stainless Steel - Slit Coil
- Stainless Steel - Special Finish
- Stainless Steel Finishing - Suppliers
- Steel Fabrications - Slit Coil
- Steel Sheet - Coated
- Steel Sheet - Colour Coated
- Steel Sheet - Laminate Coated
- Steel Sheet - Pre-painted
- Trim Magnets
- Vending Machine Wrapped in Alloy Plus
- White magnetic rubber Magnetic rubber sheet
- Your Design Ferrite Magnet
- Your Design Neodymium Magnet
- Zinc and Chrome Plating
- 10mm x 4mm Neodymium magnet
- 12mm x 12mm x 5mm Ferrite Magnet
- 12mm x 2mm Neodymium magnet
- 15mm x 1.6mm Neodymium magnet
- 20mm dia x 7.5mm Ferrite Ring Magnet
- 24mm x 12mm x 5mm with 5mm hole Ferrite Magnet with Hole
- 25mm x 10mm x 3mm Ferrite Magnet
- 25mm x 10mm x 6mm Ferrite Magnet
- 25mm x 9.5mm x 3mm Ferrite Magnet
- 30mm x 17mm x 12.7mm Ferrite Magnet
- 40mm x 10mm x 3mm Plastolaminate Magnet
- 50mm x 19mm x 4.9mm Ferrite Magnet
- 50mm x 19mm x 5mm Ferrite Magnet
- 7.5mm x 5.2mm x 1.6mm Neodymium magnet
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 11-Oct-2011