At M+P International, we specialise in vibration controllers in addition to the following:
- Vibration test equipment
- Environmental test equipment
- Vibration control
- Shaker testing
Dynamic Signal Analysers - Noise and Vibration Equipment
- Portable real-time FFT analysers
- Acoustic measurement systems
- Dynamic signal acquisition systems
- Structural measurement including modal analysis and impact testing
- Rotating machinery diagnostics, machinery condition monitoring
- Ground vibration testing (GVT) systems
- Continuous data acquisition
- Signal analysis
- Process monitoring
- Tens to thousands of channels
We provide many VibControl products for advanced shaker testing and signal analysis in many top environmental test laboratories. We specialise in supplying complete vibration control and test systems including shaker and combined climatic and vibration test stands.
VibControl supports highly accurate measurement hardware from four to hundreds of input channels.
The full range of test modes includes:
- Random - including notching/force limiting, random data reduction
- Sine - including notching/force limiting, resonance search & dwell, sine displacement and velocity control, sine data reduction
- Shock - classical shock, shock response spectrum (SRS), external pulse, transient capture
- Mixed mode testing - sine-on-random (SoR), random-on-random (RoR), sine-on-random-on-random (SoRoR)
- Time domain replication - (e.g. road load simulation)
- Time history recording to throughput disk
The closed-loop acoustic VibControl testing solution in a reverberation chamber (AcousticControl) is structured on the same user interface and hardware platform as the vibration control systems. This means just by adding software modules, a control system can effectively be configured.
At M+P International, we can provide complete vibration test systems that include:
- Vibration control system
- Electrodynamic or hydraulic shakers
- Accessories such as accelerometers, fixtures, cables, etc.
We have a wealth of experience supplying custom-made solutions for functional tests stands in various industries.
Designed for noise and vibration applications in the field, test lab and in the office our SO Analyser is the ideal choice for the following:
- Accurate and efficient noise and vibration measurements
- Third-party data import/export
- Data analysis
- Reporting your results in a single package.
The SO Analyzer supports a variety of applications from four to hundreds of input channels and rugged USB-based front ends, high-channel count acquisition hardware with high-speed Ethernet interface is included.
- Structural Analysis - including ODS, SDOF, MDOF, OMA, MIMO and normal mode tuning
- Impact Testing
- Rotational Dynamics - analysis, machinery testing, machinery condition monitoring
- Acoustics - analysis including environmental noise
- Human Factors - vibration and noise
- Drive-by-Noise - (Pass-by-Noise) testing and analysis
- Sound Quality - including pitch and warble analysis
Sound Power - including ISO 3744/6 and ISO 9614, Tonality
Offering a functionality that was previously only available in custom packages, Coda is our full-featured turnkey software platform for data acquisition, signal analysis and process monitoring.
Advantages and features include:
- The intelligent interface facilitates set-up, operation and analysis, leads to accurate repeatable results quickly
- The scalable architecture makes Coda ideal for any test size from tens to thousands of channels
- Measurements and data analysis on test stands and test assemblies
- Performance and functional tests of turbomachinery, gas and steam turbines, jet engines, gearboxes, generators
- Experimental structural testing, multi-axis strain and stress analyses
- Process monitoring in power plants, refineries, at production lines
- Static and dynamic structural tests, e.g. on aircraft and rail vehicles
Coda processes virtually every physical quantity and supports a wide variety of powerful USB, Ethernet, LXIbus and VXIbus-based instruments from renowned manufacturers.
We offer calibration services on-site for your M+P systems to promote minimal down time. If you have time, a return to the service centre option is available.
An annual calibration is recommended to check that all is well with your systems and they are within manufacturer’s tolerances. A calibration to national standards is also an option we offer.
Find Us on Google
We can be found on Google.co.uk
B2B Products and Services
- Analysers - Dynamic
- Analysis - Modal
- Analysis Equipment - Vibration
- Control Systems - Vibration
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Data Analysis and Processing
- Noise and Vibration - Equipment
- Portable Data Acquisition
- Software - Data Acquisition
- Strain Gauges - Data Acquisition Systems
- Test Equipment - Vibration
- Vibration - Controllers
- Vibration - Measuring
- Vibration - Measuring Equipment
- Vibration - Monitoring
- Vibration - Monitoring Systems
- Vibration - Multi Axis
- Vibration - Random
- Vibration - Shock
- Vibration - Sinusoidal
- Vibration Analyser
- Vibration Control
- Vibration Control Solutions
- Vibration Test Systems
- Vibration Testing
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 19-Oct-2012