STVconnect has over 30 years experience selling equipment to the plastics industry and we specialise in used plastics equipment, primarily used plastic moulding machines. We can help to move on any pre-owned plastics machinery by either purchasing the equipment directly or by advertising the machinery on a clients behalf. An out-right purchase is often the most straight forward way for a client to dispose of an asset but it does not always maximise the value of the equipment. If timescales allow, STVconnect can try to find an end user for the equipment and then a deal can be done directly between the two parties. We ‘connect’ buyers and sellers, just let us know what needs to be sold and we’ll discuss the best way to move the machinery on.
We have over 30 years experience selling equipment to the plastics industry. We are able to reach the parts our competitors don’t reach. STVconnect send around 5000 weekly targeted e-mails to our list of contacts built up since 1999. We also send regular postal campaigns, and spend a lot of time phone bashing! This website receives around 20,000 page views per month, guaranteeing the widest possible audience for your used machinery. In 2008 we have met many new contacts at our stands at the PDM and Interplas exhibitions.
Our primary focus is the purchase and sale of used injection moulding machines and we maintain a full and up-to-date stock list at our webpage at www.stvconnect.co.uk. We are one of the few used machinery dealers that advertise all equipment with a price and whenever possible we have specification sheets, more than one image and videos. We are not limited or tied to any Manufacturers and we are always happy to help with recommendations and technical queries. We often have available all shapes and sizes of machine ranging from 22 tonne clamp up to 2500 tonne clamp.
Some of the most popular machinery we buy and sell is manufactured by Arburg, ATM, Babyplast, BM Biraghi, BOY, Demag, Engel, Ferromatik, Haitian, Husky, Krauss Maffei, MIR, Negri Bossi, Netstal, Sandretto.
For everything below £2000 we can offer a free service via our STVdirect website. Clients can place an advert on the website free of charge and buyers can contact them directly through the website. We do not get involved in this process at all and there is absolutely nothing to pay, ever. However, if a quick sale is needed then we can also look at purchasing the equipment directly.
Typical items suitable for this service include hot air dryers, desiccant dryers, mould heaters, hot runner control systems, sprue picker robots, conveyors, dosers, granulators and chillers.
Over the years we have been very lucky to build up a good list of contacts within the industry as well as work on our own knowledge base. Whether you are new to the industry and seeking some general advice or needing something in-depth and technical then we are sure we can help or point you in the right direction, just give us a call.
STVconnect has been trading since 1999 and was originally started by Stefan Cork and Steve Perry to provide refurbished BOY machines.
Over the years STVconnect has evolved and now offers all types of plastics machinery from little to large with our popular brokerage service.
Our website is popular across all continents not just for used machinery, but to also make use of our online library of machinery specification sheets and our tool to instantly value machines.
B2B Products and Services
- Gas Assisted Injection Moulding - GAIM
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) - Injection Mouldings
- Injection , Blow Moulds - Repairs
- Injection Mould Tool - Design
- Injection Mould Tool - Development
- Injection Mould Tool - Manufacture
- Injection Mould Tool - Subcontracting
- Injection Mould Toolmakers
- Injection Mould Toolmakers - Aluminium
- Injection Mould Toolmakers - Far East
- Injection Mould Toolmakers - Rubber
- Injection Mould Toolmakers - Steel
- Injection Mould with Hotmanifold
- Injection Moulded - Packaging
- Injection Moulding - Assembly
- Injection Mouldings - Construction
- Injection Mouldings - Electronics
- Injection Mouldings - Engineering
- Injection Mouldings - Engineering Polymers
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic, Automotive Industry
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic, Component Design
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic, Electronics Industry
- Injection Mouldings - Plastic, Insertion
- Injection Mouldings - Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Injection Mouldings - Thermoplastic, Printing
- Injection Mouldings - Thermoplastic, to Specification
- Injection Mouldings - Thermoplastic, Tool Making
- Injection Mouldings - Thermoplastic, Ultrasonic Welding
- Injection Mouldings - Thermoplastics, Electronic Equipment
- Injection Mouldings - Thermosets
- Injection Mouldings - Toolmakers
- Machinery - Blow Moulding
- Plastic Components
- Plastic Injection Moulding Printing Services
- Plastic Injection Moulding Service
- Plastic Injection Moulding Services
- Plastic Injection Moulding Services - Commodity
- Plastic Injection Moulding Services - Engineering
- Plastic Injection Mouldings
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Aerospace
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Automotive
- Plastic Injection Mouldings - Colour Matched
- Used Blow Moulding Machinery
- Used Plastics Machinery Brokers
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 16-Nov-2012