Protective Surface Coatings is a flooring contractor dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in the industrial & commercial sector.
Protective Surface Coatings is a family run business operating throughout the UK with over 30 years experience and specialist knowledge, ensuring the highest standards in safety, quality & customer care.
Our complete industrial flooring package includes the following service:
- Site surveys & specification
- Surface preparation by vacuum shot blasting & diamond grinding
- Resin flooring systems includes epoxy floor coatings, screeds and anti-slip systems
- Heavy-duty polyurethane resin flooring screeds
- Heavy-duty cementations pump screeds
- Vinyl sheet flooring, and carpet tiles
Thousands of square metres of our resin flooring systems have been laid throughout the UK, for the Pharmaceutical, Food & Drink, Automotive, Engineering, and Warehousing & Electronics Industries.
Protective Surface Coatings is a company that prides itself on its competitive nature but without sacrificing on quality. Since we are approved industrial flooring contractors for a number of leading resin manufacturers, we believe that we uniquely balance quality & professionalism with competitiveness.
Epoxy resin screeds are applied between 2mm and 5mm in thickness to provide a smooth, seamless and easily cleaned surface with excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals.
Epoxy resin screeds are ideal for medium to heavy duty environments, such as laboratories food processing, engineering and pharmaceuticals.
Epoxy resin screeds come in a variety of colours and finishes. These can be enhanced, with decorative flakes and coloured aggregate to produce a wide range of exiting floor finishes.
Cementitious pump screeds provide a high performance, heavy duty, cost effective flooring solution to any industrial or commercial environment.
Pump screeds can be laid to a thickness of between 6mm to 20mm and up to 2000 sq mtrs per day can be laid.
This system is ideal to renovate any old or badly damaged floor in the shortest time possible. They are quick drying and can allow foot traffic within a few hours and can be ready to receive vehicle traffic in 24 hours.
Cementitious Pump screeds provide a fast-track, high performance, heavy duty flooring system which can be used in the harshest of environments, such as engineering facilities, warehousing, food processing, and manufacturing.
Epoxy floor coatings are applied in two or more coats to give a thickness of 250 microns per coat, and generally solvent free.
Epoxy floor coatings are ideally suited to areas of medium duty, such as Warehousing, Workshops, Bakeries, Garage Showrooms and areas of general industrial usage.
Epoxy floor coatings have good abrasion and chemical resistance, providing a seamless, hygienic and cosmetically attractive finish.
Polyurethane screeds are applied at thickness of 6mm to 9mm and offer the highest level of durability available. They are designed to provide heavy-duty resistance to abrasion, chemical attack and other physical aggression.
Polyurethane screeds are ideal in heavy duty environments wet or dry such a chemical processing, brewing, food processing, and heavy duty engineering areas.
Polyurethane screeds have a life span of 10 years or more may be expected in the toughest of environments.
Protective Surface Coatings are suppliers of the highest standard performance vinyl sheet flooring, and are supplied by leading manufactures such as Altro, Marley, Polyfler and Gerflor. Vinyl sheet flooring is ideal for use in areas which are normally dry but where slip resistance is paramount.
Typical areas include food preparation areas, kitchens, canteens, hospital wards, clinics, schools, washrooms, offices, hotels, leisure complexes.
Vinyl sheet flooring is strong and hard wearing and is suitable for most commercial premises. Vinyl sheet flooring's excellent resilience to general wear and tear makes it a perfect solution in high traffic areas, such as shop floors, schools and offices. As safety flooring is moisture resistant it makes it ideal in commercial kitchens and washroom areas.
Protective Surface Coatings undertake all aspects of commercial, retail and leisure flooring covering work including sheet vinyl, linoleum, safety & anti static flooring, carpeting & carpet tiles.
Carpet tiles are the perfect choice for the commercial environment and office floor being practical and hard wearing.
Carpet tiles have many benefits in the commercial sector:
- They are very durable and easy to clean
- More economical because you can replace the areas that have worn or damaged
- Quick and easy to fit, especially on office floor where time is of the essence
- Offer greater design capabilities
Protective Surface Coatings offer a complete installation packages on carpet tiles from specification, removal of old existing floor and installation by Protective Surface Coatings specialist fitters.
Surface preparation is a vital part of industrial flooring. It is essential to provide a clean and textured floor surface to provide an ideal key for our epoxy floor coatings, screeds and even vinyl sheet flooring. This prevents debonding and ensures good wear and extended life, particularly in an industrial environment.
At Protective Surface Coatings our method of preparation for new or old industrial floor uses the shot blasting, diamond grinding and floor scarification preparation systems. These are all enclosed, dust free systems, which surpass all other systems in terms of cleanliness, convenience and control, and eliminate the use of acid and other hazardous cleaning chemicals.
At Protective Surface Coatings, all surface preparation services are carried out by Protective Surface Coatings own specialist equipment and employees, thus ensuring maximum quality, efficiency and service.
B2B Products and Services
- Airport Flooring
- Anti-Slip Flooring
- Carpet Floor Tiles
- Carpet Tiles - A Rated (BRE)
- Carpet Tiles - Design Services
- Carpet Tiles - Fibre Bonded
- Carpet Tiles - Needlepunch
- Carpet Tiles - Offices
- Carpet Tiles - Random
- Carpet Tiles - Random Lay
- Carpet Tiles - Schools/Universities
- Carpet Tiles - Structure Bonded
- Carpet Tiles - Sustainable
- Carpet Tiles - Tufted
- Carpet Tiles - Tufted Cut Pile
- Carpet Tiles - Tufted Loop Pile
- Carpets - Tiles
- Chemical Resistant Flooring
- Coatings - Floor
- Coatings - Floor Sealer
- Coatings - Floor, Slip Resistant
- Composite Floors
- Concrete - Floor Screed
- Concrete Floor - Sealing
- Concrete Floor Etching
- Concrete Floor Reinstatement
- Concrete Flooring - Powerfloat, Brush, Tamp
- Concrete Flooring - Subcontractors
- Epoxy Resin
- Epoxy Resin - Floor Coatings
- Epoxy Screeds - Compounds
- Equipment - Floor Covering
- Factory Flooring
- Floor - Installation
- Floor - Manufacturing
- Floor - Refurbishment
- Floor - Reinstatement
- Floor - Sanding and Sealing
- Floor Covering
- Floor Covers - Bespoke
- Floor Covers - Specialists
- Floor Painting
- Floor Panels - Heavy Duty
- Floor Panels - Medium Duty
- Floor Panels - Vinyl
- Floor Plates - Industrial
- Floor Safe - Health and Safety Flooring
- Flooring - Acid Resistant
- Flooring - Adhesives, Mixing And Metering
- Flooring - Anti-slip
- Flooring - Anti-slip, GRP
- Flooring - Car Park
- Flooring - Chemical Resistant Resin
- Flooring - Coatings, Protective Non-Slip
- Flooring - Concrete
- Flooring - Contract
- Flooring - Contractors
- Flooring - Corrosion Resistant
- Flooring - Decorative Resin
- Flooring - Exhibition
- Flooring - Finishes
- Flooring - Food Factory
- Flooring - General Offices
- Flooring - Hygienic
- Flooring - Hygienic, Kitchens
- Flooring - Industrial, Resin
- Flooring - Jointless Resin , Cementitious Based
- Flooring - Offices
- Flooring - Pharmaceutical
- Flooring - Pharmaceutical Resin
- Flooring - Polyurethane Resin
- Flooring - Pump Screed
- Flooring - Resin Coating
- Flooring - Safety
- Flooring - Self Levelling Systems
- Flooring - Specialists
- Flooring - Synthetic Sealant
- Flooring - Systems
- Flooring - Systems, Fluid Resistant
- Flooring - Vinyl
- Flooring - Vinyl, Permanent
- Industrial Flooring
- Industrial Flooring - Screed
- Industrial Flooring Systems
- Polymers - Floor Screed
- Pumpable Screeds
- Resin Flooring
- Resin Floors
- Retail Resin Flooring
- Screeds - Flooring
- Warehouse Flooring
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 26-Apr-2013