DISTRIBUTION NETWORK OFFERING LOCAL SUPPORT ACCROSS THE UK AND IRELAND.
We are specialists in Powder Coating Equipment and Paint Spraying Equipment
WAGNER is a leading manufacturer in the market for the high technology, high quality equipment and plant for the application of powder, lacquers, paints and other liquid materials onto surfaces. WAGNER is the only supplier in the industry supplying both industrial concerns, contractor and also
consumers - for more than 50 years.
Worldwide the WAGNER group develops, manufactures and markets high quality products and innovative solutions with forward-looking technologies. We are always there for our customers where they need us. Our global distribution and service network makes the WAGNER Group a leading supplier in the surface finishing market.
- ATEX approved HVLP
- Conventional Airspray
- Air-assisted Airless
- Mechanical 2k
- Electronic 2k, 3k or 4k mixing systems
- Powder coating booths
- Powder coating guns
- Transfer pumps
- Complete powder plants
- Basic automation
- Sophisticated systems
- Electrostatic bells
This is just some of the equipment offered as either independent components or as part of a turn-key engineering solution all supported locally via
With our ever growing product range we have expertise in the Automotive, Aerospace, Plastic painting, Furniture, joinery and Structural steel
industries as well as many more.
Swiss quality engineered and manufactured products to suit our customer's needs.
For optimum surfaces and high efficiency
The newly developed PEA -C4 HiCoat automatic gun offers optimal and practically based prerequisites for optimal powder paint coating, matched to the requirements of automatic operation. High quality, reliable and reproducible coating results in conjunction with the proven robustness of this gun are the result.
HiCoating for small batch sizes
This powder gun is ideally suited to the high quality and economical application of small quantities of powder paint in the Corona process.
- Due to the short feed route and a particularly low-air delivery, the PEM-CG4 HiCoat achieves the best application efficiencies and high quality coating results thanks to an extremely soft cloud.
- Integral 100KV high voltage cascade
500 cc feed cup, complete round jet nozzle set and 1 flat jet nozzle from the FlexNozzle system.
- Feed air, dosing air and fluidising air are easily adjustable directly on the gun
- Plus much more...
Whether it's paints, stains, mould release agents, primers, adhesives, chemicals, whether it's high or low viscosity, watery or with a high solids content - WAGNER provides the right transfer pump for each material, for each application.
Constant power, low icing pneumatic motors, reliability, easy maintenance, low wear and energy consumption - as a result of practical development work, a wide range has developed which is right in the best possible way for all requirements.
WAGNER is introducing a new generation of manual Air Assisted airless guns in response to two major market demands – optimised application quality and excellent handling.
But WAGNER does not only supply pumps and suitable accessories for these. We also design and build complete paint supply systems right up to piping systems matched your requirements
The new PrimaSprint Airfluid manual system is perfect for coating out of a manufacturer’s powder box. With the diagonal positioning of the powder box it makes emptying of the powder box sure.
Click on the following link for a video of the Prima Sprint in action: Prima Sprint Video
This new manual system offers the flexibility to use either a WAGNER Corona or Tribo gun. Our new gun has a unique High Dynamic Remote function that allows the immediate selection of a pre adjusted program without the necessity to look at the controller.
The clear and structured controller interface supported by a digital display ensures that the operational parameters are easily viewed at a glance.
The electronic mixing and dosing equipment from the FlexControl, allow us to offer a range which optimally meets the high demands of industry in the mixing and dosing fields.
Whether mechanical, electrical or electronic, low or high pressure, automatic or manual coating – 2,3 or 4-component materials can be applied to suit the customer with the widest range of WAGNER equipment. The Siemens® PLC controller in the flex control range provides the greatest convenience and allows linkage to main operating data recording systems.
• Extremely high mixing accuracy thanks to volumetric mixing (± 1%)
• First class surface finish with the widest range of materials
• Controllable and documented mixing process
• Freely programmable for all customer requirements
• Simple handling thanks to touch-screen operation
• Extremely quick colour changes
The Flex control units provide links to painting robots and guarantee efficiency and flexibility for the future.
WAGNER offers a unique entry solution for 2K applications. The portable TwinControl is an economical, compact and easy-to-use system for a wide range of demands, including high viscosity material applications and high delivery rates.
The TwinControl combines the outstanding reliability of the IceBreaker pumps with the innovative and patented stroke measurement device that allows to accurately track the delivery-rate of the two components.
Click the following link to see animation of how the twin control works: Twin control operation
In all piston pumps the delivered fluid is precisely metered by the piston motion. The patented Magnetic Stroke Meter detects the exact position of the pistons and passes the information to the electronic box, which automatically calculate and adjust the instantaneous mixing ratio.
Perfect handling was the objective in developing this unique gun line with two different gun sizes. The result: AirCoat guns GM 4100AC and GM 4600AC.
Both AirCoat guns were designed with the comfort of the operator in mind. Ergonomic interaction is enhanced because the gun is lighter and requires less trigger and holding force, thus reducing operator fatigue considerably.
The new Wagner air guidance system with its optimised atomisation capabilities produces a premium finish in every application. The reduced atomisation pressure ensures an extremely soft spray pattern.
With a forged aluminum gun body and a robust component design, the new AirCoat guns are made to last even under the roughest of production conditions.
Wagner's electrostaticaly supported atomisation processes are highly economical coating systems, offering decisive advantages over conventional application techniques, in many areas of industry.
• Lower paint consumption
• High saving in time
• High surface quality
• Reduction in waste disposal costs
• Higher performance
• Innovative technology for any application
Powder colour change in 5 minutes!
Less space required with higher performance and flexibility. The new SuperCube achieves the best utilisation of space so far in the field of plastic booths. The result is a greater production capacity
on a smaller area, and with it a distinctly higher return on investment.
The ideal structural shape for powder coating, Compact, with no supporting frames and no pit excavation.
Rectangular booth shape – also suited for horizontal gun arrangement. No powder deposits on the floor – super fast booth cleaning. Economical use of material. SuperCube combines these benefits.
• The option of pre- and after coating stands
• Blow-out device for the integral booth floor. This keeps the floor clean and blows the powder into the extraction slot
• The floor of the booth can be walked on, facilitating cleaning and maintenance work
• Excellent illumination of the booth and manual coating stands thanks to booth lighting integrated into the roof
• Extraction of over-spray on both sides throughout the length of the booth. This creates a uniform air speed and good coating
• High application effectiveness due to low booth floor and vertical airflow
• No powder deposits thanks to optimisation of the air flows in the extraction channels (Twister effect)
B2B Products and Services
- Adhesives - Coatings
- Adhesives - Spray
- Alloy Wheels - Powder Coating
- Aluminium - Powder Coating
- Aluminium Extrusion - Powder Coating Services
- Aluminium Fabrications - Powder Coating Services
- Aluminium Powder Coating Services
- Antibacterial Powder Coating (a.b.p.)
- Architectural - Powder Coating
- Basic 4000 Spray Booth
- Basic 8000 Spray Wall
- Coatings - Powder
- Component Spray Painting
- Containers - Painting
- Conveyors - Powder Coating
- Drum Pumps
- Ductwork - Powder Coated
- Electrostatic Powder Coating
- Electrostatic Powder Coating - Equipment
- Epoxy Resin - Metering and Mixing Equipment
- Epoxy Resin - Mixing and Dispensing Machines
- Feed Pumps
- Finishing - Paint and Lacquer Spraying
- Finishing - Painting, Spraying
- Finishing - Powder Coating, Sheet Metal
- Handrails - Mild Steel, Powder Coated
- Handrails - Spray Painted, Metal
- Handrails - Spray Painted, Mild Steel
- ID Spray Stand Booth
- ID Suspension Spray Booth
- ID Transfer Spray Booth
- Joinery - Spray Painting
- Lances - Paint Spray
- Liquid Metering Systems - Meter and Mix
- Liquid Mixing
- Metal Finishing - Powder Coat Painting
- Metering and Mixing Equipment
- Metering and Mixing Equipment - Failsafe
- Mixing - Equipment
- Mixing - Pumps
- Mixing - Systems
- Mixing Machines
- Mixing Machines - Liquids
- Ovens - Powder Coating
- Paint - Electrostatic
- Paint - Mixers
- Paint - Powder Coating
- Paint - Powder Coating, Automotive
- Paint - Powder Spraying Equipment
- Paint - Powder Spraying Plant
- Paint - Powder Spraying Service
- Paint Spray Equipment - Air Assisted Airless
- Paint Spray Equipment - Airless
- Paint Spray Equipment - Electrostatic
- Paint Spray Equipment - HVLP
- Paint Spraying - Equipment
- Paint Spraying - Robotics
- Painting - Services, Powder Coating, to Specification
- PEA-C4 Automatic Powder Gun
- PEA-C4 Twin Automatic Powder Gun
- PEA-C4XL Automatic Powder Gun
- PI-P1/ PI-F1 Powder Injector
- Pneumatic - Paint Spray Equipment
- Polyurethane - Machines for Mixing, Dispensing
- Powder Coating
- Powder Coating - Booths
- Powder Coating - Equipment
- Powder Coating - Manufacturers
- Powder Coating - Plant
- Powder Coating - Specialists
- Powder Coating - Spray Booths
- Powder Coating - Spray Gun
- Powder Coating - Steel
- Powder Control Booths
- Pump Supplier
- Pumps - Air
- Pumps - Air Operated
- Pumps - Air-Assisted
- Pumps - Airless
- Pumps - Airless, Pneumatic
- Pumps - Chemical Dosing
- Pumps - Chemical Injection
- Pumps - Chemical Resistant
- Pumps - Diaphragm
- Pumps - Diaphragm Drum
- Pumps - Diaphragm, for Abrasive Fluids
- Pumps - Diaphragm, for Aggressive Fluids
- Pumps - Diaphragm Manufacturer
- Pumps - Double Diaphragm
- Pumps - Double Diaphragm, Air Operated
- Pumps - Double Diaphragm Manufacturer
- Pumps - Drum and Barrel
- Pumps - Fluid
- Pumps - Fluid Transfer
- Pumps - High Pressure
- Pumps - High Pressure Liquids
- Pumps - High Viscosity Materials
- Pumps - Metal Finishing
- Pumps - Solvent
- Pumps - Transfer
- Spray Automation
- Spray Guns
- Spray Painting
- Spray Painting - Decorative
- Spray Painting - HVLP, Electrostatic
- Spray Painting Contractors
- Stainless Steel - Pumps and Mixers
- Ultrasonic Sieve
- Welding - Spray Powder
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 24-Jul-2012