The optical tracked hand held triangulation scanner was originally developed by Steinbicler Optotechnik. Laser scanning products are designed to be ergonomically and lightweight making it effortless to generate accurate point clouds.
- Vehicle Design / Restoration and Manufacture
Applications also include: quality control / inspection (manual and automated) and reverse engineering data generation.
The systems are also used extensively in the re-treading industry and are used to verify the carcass prior to the re-treading process.
We also specialise in shearography and utilise the ISIS II System, specifically designed and optimised to provide solutions to in service damage to components.
De-laminations, air bubbles, inclusions of foreign particles and other defects can be detected prior to component failure. The ISIS system is totally unobtrusive and totally non-destructive.
Our vast equipment range also includes a co-ordinate measuring machine. Our co-ordinate measuring machine is fully CNC controlled and used for sub-contract measuring.
The measuring volume of the machine is X 1400mm, Y 2400mm and Z 1000mm and the machine is running AXEL software.
For more information, visit our website.
B2B Products and Services
- CAD Services
- CMM - Measuring Machines
- CMM Fixtures
- CMM Hardware Upgrades
- CMM Software Upgrades
- Cmm Tube Measurement
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) - Reverse Engineering
- Contract Inspection - CMM
- Controllers - CMM
- Engineering Design And Development
- Engineering Design and Manufacture
- Engineering Design Services
- Engineering Product Design
- Engineers - Design and Technology
- Inspection Equipment - CMM
- Inspection Specialists - CMM
- Laser Optics - Scanning Mirrors
- Laser Scanning
- Laser Scanning - Aeronautic
- Laser Scanning - Antiques
- Laser Scanning - Architecture
- Laser Scanning - Automotive Exteriors
- Laser Scanning - Automotive Interiors
- Laser Scanning - Engineering
- Laser Scanning - Motorsport
- Laser Scanning - Natural History
- Laser Scanning - Product Design
- Laser Scanning - Special Effects
- Laser Scanning - 3D
- Laser Scanning Archive
- Laser Scanning Replica
- Product Development
- Quality Control
- Reverse Engineering
- Reverse Engineering - Design
- 3D Laser - Scanning Systems
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 14-Aug-2012