This company also has:
Offshore Electronics operate from a modern purpose built 20,000 sq ft electronic manufacturing facility in St Peter Port Guernsey and provide competitive component procurement offering customers economical pricing and technical support. We are RoHS compliant and provide efficient supply chain management to achieve minimum product cost.
We employ a varied staff with many different areas of expertise and our highly qualified senior managers all have engineering backgrounds and are responsible for providing exceptional PCB assembly services as well as the day to day running of operations. We specialise in providing PCB assembly services and the best offshore contract manufacturing solutions for
Controlled processes are critical in order to achieve a high quality finished product from our three surface mount production lines. Our surface mount assembly facilities comprise of three flexible Philips surface mount lines for 0402 - BGA placement. Each automated line includes a DEK screen printing machine, Philips SMD chip shooter, Philips fine pitch placement machine, and forced air reflow soldering equipment. All three high specification DEK265 screen printers provide a fully automated, repeatable perfect solder paste print on the PCB to be assembled, and with an enclosed air conditioned environment the solder paste retains optimum consistency.
After the board in printed it is transported by conveyer into a GEM Topaz high speed chip shooter. The GEM Topaz uses eight heads and is capable of placing 15,000 components per hour down to a size of 0402. The board then passes to a GEM Emerald. This machine places the high precision parts such as BGA, QFP and TSOP.
Finally, the process is completed when the board is passed through a forced air reflow oven reflowing the solder paste and forming a perfect soldered joint.
Mechanical assembly and instrument build is undertaken using our highly equipped, anti static workstations and by our skilled and experienced staff.
We provide WEEE and RoHS compliance advice as well as electronic and production engineering support for product development, cost reduction and engineering change control.
Throughout the company, from enquiry to delivery, we operate a quality assurance system audited by Lloyds Register of Quality Assurance and the British Approvals Board for Telecommunication.
Conventional through hole assembly is automated using two Amistar axial insertion machines together with Universal DIL and Universal Radial insertion machines.
Component insertion is achieved in three stages. To insert 0.3 and
For axial component insertion we have 2 Amistar AI6448 axial inserters capable of inserting 6000 components per hour. The transported parts are verified for value and inserted, crimped, and the leads cut. This results in a highly effective and accurate building process.
Our Universal Rad5 radial component inserter allows the fitting of 0.1 and
Our through hole soldering services are undertaken on one of our two Blundel CMS400 flow solder machines. One is dedicated to lead free soldering, the other to tin lead soldering. We have also recently installed Pillarhouse soldering equipment for complex mixed technology double sided assemblies.
Our clean and tidy environment is populated with modern anti-static benching and full anti-static flooring in order to create a static safe working environment to help ensure the quality manufacture of your products.
We employ 65 experienced and dedicated staff. So whether you are looking for PCB board build or a complete turnkey instrument build we have the resource and experience to meet your requirements. All of our manufacturing staff are qualified to the relevant IPC-A-610 workmanship standard.
The below list illustrates the manufacturing facilities we have available for our customers. View our website for further details on any of our products or services.
- BS EN ISO9001:2000, IPC-A-610 and BABT quality accreditation
- Competitive component procurement
- WinMan - Fully integrated MRP / ERP manufacturing system
- 3 x DEK265 precision screen printers
- 2 x Philips Topaz chipshooter for high speed SMD component placement
- 2 x Philips Emerald placement machine for fine pitch SMD components
- 1 x Philips Emerald based ‘short run’ and prototype line
- 2 x Forced air reflow soldering machines
- 2 x Amistar AI6448 high speed axial component insertion machine
- Universal Multi-mod 6772a high speed DIP insertion machine
- Universal RAD5 high speed radial component insertion machine
- Blundel CMS400 'no clean' tin lead flow soldering equipment
- Blundel CMS400LF 'no clean' lead free flow soldering equipment
- Pillarhouse selective soldering equipment
- 2 x Teradyne Z1890 ATE, J-Tag and full functional testing facility
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) equipment
- Kerry ultrasonic board washing process
- Asymtek automated conformal coating machine
- Mixflow epoxy potting machine
- Shipping and logistics
B2B Products and Services
- Assembly Services
- Assembly Services - High-speed Surface Mount
- Assembly Services - SMD
- Assembly Services - Sub-contract
- Assembly Services - Through Hole
- ATE - Automatic Test Equipment
- CEM - (Contract Electronics Manufacture)
- CEM - Scientific
- CEM - Telecom
- CEM - Turnkey Projects
- Contract Electronic Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Electronic Assemblies - Customised
- Electronic Assembly - BGA
- Electronic Assembly - Prototyping
- Electronic Assembly - SMD
- Electronic Assembly - Through Hole
- Electronic Assembly - TPH
- Electronic Components - Manufacture and Distribution
- Electronic Components - Testing
- Electronic Contract Manufacturing Services
- Electronic Contract Manufacturing Services - Prototype
- Electronic Contract Services
- Electronic Contract Specialists
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Electronics Assembly Offshore
- EMS - Electronic Contract Manufacturing Services
- EMS - Electronic Manufacturing Services
- EMS - Industry Sourcebook
- EMS - Outsourcing
- Lead Free - Assembly
- Manufacturing Services - Contract Electronic Assembly and Test
- Offshore - Electronics, Manufacturers
- PCB - Assembly, BGA
- PCB - Assembly, Conventional
- PCB - Assembly Service
- PCB - Assembly, SMD
- PCB - Assembly, Through Hole
- PCB - Automatic Component Insertion
- PCB - Manufacturers
- PCB - Surface Mount Assemblies
- PCB - Surface Mounted
- PWB - Manufacture
- SMD - Assembly Services
- SMT - Assembly Services
- Subcontract - Assembly
- Subcontract - Manufacturer
- Surface Mount Assembly Services
- Testing Services - Electronic
- Turnkey Manufacturing Services
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 28-May-2012