Our compact and effective range of BPHEs is perfect for numerous heating applications, and the overall size of a system can often be reduced considerably using a BPHE solution.
Our vast range of BPHE products covers the various special requirements found in industries, such as the demand for:
- Freedom from leaks
- Ion-free circuits
- Operational circumstances with varying capacity utilizations.
Applications that we cover in the heating area include:
- District heating
- Pressure Breakers
- Sanitary Water Systems
The refrigeration area includes all types of applications used for heating or cooling, from chillers and refrigerant systems to brine coolers and air dryers. The benefits of our BPHEs with these systems are as follows:
- BPHEs have a high resistance to pressure, which makes them an excellent choice when using high-pressure refrigerants
- BPHEs are designed to distribute the refrigerant uniformly in the port, for optimal utilization of the heat-exchanging surface
- They demonstrate an extremely compact and cost-effective solution
Heat exchanger types for this area include:
- Sub Coolers
For more details on our refrigeration heat exchanger solutions and the applications we cover, please visit our website.
As the most diverse area of use for heat exchangers industrial applications all have unique conditions, and demand specific requirements on components if they are to function optimally. The flexible design of the BPHE and its ability to customise both the plate and brazing materials frequently, mean unmatched performance compared with conventional heat exchangers.
Typical industrial applications of BPHEs include the cooling of lubricating oil in engines on cargo vessels and trains although other specialised requirements can be achieved.
Applications included in this area are as listed below:
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Lube oil cooler
- Organic Rankine Cycle
B2B Products and Services
- Heat Exchangers
- Heat Exchangers - Double Wall
- Heat Exchangers - HVAC
- Heat Exchangers - Industrial
- Heat Exchangers - Plate
- Heat Exchangers - Stainless Steel
- Heat Exchangers - Water to Water
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 22-Aug-2012