At Innovia Films, we specialise in renewable films and have won awards and recognition for our sustainable packaging solutions. Sourcing our wood-pulp only from referenced suppliers operating sustainable forestry management, we specialise in producing standard uncoated and coated NatureFlex renewable films containing between 90 and 99 percent renewable raw materials.
Packaging films are our speciality. As a major producer of biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) and cellulose films, we cover over 100 countries on a global scale with our packaging film solutions.
Our high performing packaging films are used throughout many applications from the home and cosmetics sectors to confectionary and dairy markets, where shelf appeal, high quality aesthetics, and product efficiency are all essential aspects.
In recent years, the demand and general interest for biodegradable and renewable packaging has increased. As a world leader in sustainable and compostable films, we can provide many excellent solutions and ranges to satisfy many market applications and new industrial waste management policies.
Our NatureFlex compostable film range ticks all the boxes for product protection, shelf appeal, durability and reliability having been proven to be suitable for home composting with the added ability to biodegrade in a waste-water environment.
Providing numerous solutions for packaging, labels and tobacco overwrap, our films are widely used by converters, brand-owners and end-users alike.
Our packaging films, labels and tobacco overwrap are used worldwide by some of the best known brands for a wide spectrum of consumer goods. These include chocolates, teabags, shampoo, cigarettes and perfume.
The brands we supply include key examples such as Propafilm, Propaream, Rayophane and NatureFlexTM, but we have many more to offer all available to view on our website.
B2B Products and Services
- Film - Biodegradable
- Film - BOPP, BOPE
- Film - BOPP, BOPE (Food Industry)
- Film - Breathable (PE)
- Film - Cellulose
- Film - Cellulose (Food Industry)
- Film - Coated
- Film - Display Graphics
- Film - Flexible Packaging
- Film - Food Tray Lidding
- Film - Labels
- Film - Laminating
- Film - Laminating (Food Industry)
- Film - Metallised
- Film - Polypropylene
- Film - Polypropylene (Food Industry)
- Film - Printing
- Film - Printing (Food Industry)
- Film - Shrink
- Film - Water Soluble
- Food Packaging - Biodegradable
- Food Packaging - Film and Wrap
- Food Packaging - Films, Co-Extruded, PE, PP
- Food Packaging - Plastic Film Specialist
- Food Packaging - Polypropylene (PP)
- Food Wrapping Films
- Lamination Films
- Mailing Films
- Packaging - Anti-static
- Packaging - Biodegradable
- Packaging - Cellulose Film
- Packaging - Compostable
- Packaging - Film and Wrap
- Packaging - Flexible
- Packaging - Home Compostable
- Packaging - Metallised
- Packaging - Microwaveable
- Packaging - Over-wrapping
- Packaging - Plastic
- Packaging - Plastic Film, Specialist
- Packaging - Transparent
- Packaging Films - Co-extruded PE, PP
- Plastic Packaging - Polypropylene
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 02-Oct-2012