Humipak is a Westfield Medical patented product, designed and manufactured to maintain surgical instruments in a post operatively moist state. The Humipak pouch prevents the drying of bio-contamination on the instrument. Following each procedure the contaminated instruments are placed in to the Humipak Pouch where they will remain until they are cleaned.
Water is applied to the Humipak pouch viscose material, which quickly disperses through the pockets generating a moist, humid environment that is ready to accept the soiled instruments. The Humipak prevents instruments from drying and tests have shown that the self seal Humipak pouches retain their humidity for up to 7 days.
- Humipak available in four self-seal sizes
- Manufactured under ISO.9001.2008 Quality Systems
- Humipak manufactured as a viscose film sandwich in a range of designs
- Sizes: DIN, Double-DIN and Half-DIN Baskets
Westfield Medical have been dedicated to the manufacture of sterilization packaging for over 35 years supplying products to both industrial customers and hospital sterilization departments in over 65 countries.
The comprehensive product range for all common sterilization systems includes.
- Plain and heat sealable sterilization bags
- Sterilization pouches and reels flat, gussetted and self seal
- Plain and printed rollstock in a variety of medical packaging materials for automatic packaging equipment
- Wrap and drapes including Supawrap, Supadrape and Supaspun covering all medical packaging requirements from paper/cellulose to non woven including SMMS.
- Supasorb medical tray liners- a unique non woven with high absorbancy
- Autoclave tape both plain and with an indicator
- All medical packaging products are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 quality system and meet European standards such as BSEN868 series.
- In addition to CE marking, where appropriate all medical packaging materials carry a B.S.I. kitemark.
B2B Products and Services
- Non Woven Wrap
- Non Woven Wrap - Synthetic Reinforced
- Packaging - Medical
- Packaging - Medical, Form, Fill, Seal
- Packaging - Plasma, Sterilisation
- Paper - Wrapping, Soft Sterilisation
- Pouches - Self Sealing
- Sterilisation - Bags
- Sterilisation Bags - Heat Sealable
- Sterilisation Wraps
Page 1 of 1
First Previous 1 Next Last
Last Updated: 08-Aug-2012