Westfield Medical have been dedicated to the manufacture of single
use sterilization packaging since our creation over 35 years ago. Westfield Medical are now the sole UK manufacturer of a
full and comprehensive range of sterilization packaging products for use in hospital CSSD, HSDU, TSSU sterile service departments.
Our product range includes:
- Heat seal sterilization bags
- Plain closure sterilization bags
- Sterilization pouches both flat & gusseted
- Sterilization reels both flat & gusseted
- Rollstock - Topwebs & bottom webs for three side seal and thermoformable applications
- Wraps & Drapes including our unique Supawrap, Supadrape & Supaspun ranges
- Self seal pouches
- Trayliners our unique Supasorb material
- Autoclave Tapes both plain and printed with a sterilization indicator
- Bowie Dick Test Packs
Our products are produced in a controlled manufacturing environment
under our ISO 9001:2000 approved quality management system and meet all applicable European Standards such as BS EN 868 series.
Westfield Medical are one of the few companies who can still supply sterilization bags, pouches, reels, wraps and drapes complete with a British Standards Kitemark. All applicable products are also registered for and carry a CE mark.
To meet the varying demands of this market sector Westfield Medical have developed a wide portfolio of specialised materials to meet all requirements. Examples of our extensive raw material selection are:
- Direct seal papers including our Supapeel, Supaseal & Supaes ranges
- Grid Lacquered papers
- All over coated papers
- Tyvek� coated & uncoated
- Polyester (PET)/polypropylene (PP) laminates
- Polyester (PET)/polyethylene (PE) laminates
- Polyamide (PA)/polypropylene (PP) laminates
- Polyamide (PA)/polyethylene (PE) laminates
- Aluminium foil laminates
- Peelable release coats and specialised peelable films are also available
Westfield Medical - Announcement
Westfield Medical Ltd announced the purchase of Clinipak Ltd on Monday
11th September 2006.
Clinipak are specialist manufacturers and distributers of single use sterilization packaging products which compliment the Westfield range. In addition they have some unique solutions for the reduction of both pack damage and condensation issues with their choice dry range of wraps, tray liners and pack protection products.
For further information contact Clinipak on:
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - +44 (0)1628 810626
Website - www.clinipak.co.uk