- PPSL is an ISO Quality accredited company
- Founded in 1999 PPSL was set up as a joint venture with SMP, based in Alabama USA, to service a multinational polymer manufacturer based in Londonderry.
- PPSL is part of the Precision Group and is a unique, customer focused organisation, specialising in the Thermo-Chemical removal of contaminants and other materals from process equipment.
- Over the years we have greatly expanded our range of capabilities and our customer focus. We can now offer tailor-made processes depending on specific customer requirements and work to providing a solution for our customers problems.
- We can offer the latest in cleaning technology, filter performance tracking and a comprehensive testing and inspection regime.
- We 'add value' for our clients by providing Transport, Logistics and Environmental support. We provide regular feed-back to our customers, identifying possible opportunities to improve their own processes which are identified from our experience and test data. Our expertise in this field has enabled us to extend our client base to include major companies throughout continental Europe and beyond.
- We work in partnership with our customers as they develop new processes, and undertake trial cleans on new process plant prior to and during commissioning, through to the implementation of full on-line production. By adopting this systematic approach, we gain a full understanding of our customers' needs which leads to a long-term business relationship which is mutually beneficial.
Please feel free to contact any of our team on 02871860001. Or Via Email
Production Manager: Chris Clements - email@example.com
Chemical, Technical, R&D Engineer: Julian Whitehead - firstname.lastname@example.org