Acousticabs Noise Control has been established in York, England since 1982, providing solutions for industrial and building acoustics throughout the UK. We have developed this focus with a broad range of products complemented by innovative designs for special applications.
- Acoustic treatments in schools to meet the reverberation time requirements of BB93 and Part E of the Building Regulations.
- Impact resistant acoustic panels for gyms and sports halls
- Fabric faced acoustic wall panels for classrooms, offices and studios.
- Stretched fabric acoustic wall linings for cinemas and foyers.
- Suspended acoustic baffles and floating acoustic panels for classrooms with thermal mass ceilings.
- Brightly coloured acoustic ceilings for circulation areas.
- Direct fixed acoustic ceiling panels for awkward ceiling shapes.
- Perforated acoustic wall panels for concert halls and lecture theatres.
- Acoustic panels for constructing recording studios and music practice rooms.