We have over 50 years of experience working In the HVAC industry and specialise in heat exchanger repairs as one of our services. Undertaking all forms of maintenance and refurbishment, heat exchanger repairs come as no challenge to us.
To reduce the carbon footprint, we ensure the system in repairs or maintenance of air conditioning is made more energy efficient.
Carbon Footprints can be lowered by:
- Reducing Power Consumption
- Reducing Noise Levels
- Reducing Pressure Losses
- Reducing Maintenance Periods
Air handling unit casing and ducting require regular inspection and cleaning, not only for health and safety reasons.
To ensure leakages are fixed and air flow unrestricted we offer:
- Air handling unit refurbishment
- Heat exchanger repairs and replacements
- Fan coil refurbishments
- Unit panel and door replacement
- Complete re-design and on site construction (cleaning and painting)
- Coil construction and brazing to overcome access problems
- Pressure testing of heat exchangers
- Chemical cleaning and high pressure washing
R and B Site Services Ltd.can provide a vast selection of heat exchangers, ranging from fans to filters, and all our heat exchangers can be upgraded and improved with our servicing.