Our management team has over 120 years of combined experience in specialist fastener field. The company was established in 1991 at the height of the recession and we have weathered all market woes with our dynamic offering, cost effective solutions and bespoke quality fastener products.
Why Trojan Special Fasteners?
- UK Manufacturing to the highest standards
- Specialists in hard to find items
- Just-in-time delivery
- Fully traceable manufacturing and delivery
- Certificates of Conformity
- Certificates in materials, heat treatment and plating available
- Reliable, professional and courteous service
- ISO9001 compliant
We have a flexible machine plant which allows us to machine threads in right and left handed variants. We can provide the following threads:
- British Standard Whitworth (BSW)
- All special pitches of the whitworth form
- British Standard Fine (BSF)
- British Standard Pipe (BSP)
- British Standard Pipe Parallel (BSPP)
- British Standard Pipe Taper (BSPT)
- British Standard Brass Thread
- British Standard Conduit (BSCon)
- British Standard Copper (BSCopper)
- British Standard Association (BA)
- Metric Constant Pitch Series
- ISO Metric Coarse threads
- ISO Metric Fine threads
- Unified Constant Pitch Series:
- Unified National series (UN)
- Unified National Coarse (UNC)
- Unified National Fine (UNF)
- Unified National Extra Fine (UNEF)
- Unified Natoinal Special (UNS)
- UNJ, UNJC, UNJF, UNJEF, UNR, UNRC, UNRF, UNREF, UNRS
- National Pipe Taper (NPT)
- National Coarse (NA)
- National Fine (NF)
- From 0.5 to 6
- 32 TPI to 8 TPI
Sizes in Metric and Imperial:
- M5 to M52
- 1/4" to 2"
- We can provide sizes outside this range - just ask!
All products can be machined to your specification and we can provide our input for alternative cost effective solutions. We manufacture from bright and black hex, diameter and square bars. Provided we can get the material, we can machine it for you, and you're always welcome to provide your own material in bar or part machined products if you wish!
- EN1A FC & SFC
- EN8, EN8M, EN8MR
- EN16, EN16MT, EN16T
- Stainless steels, A2, A4 etc
- Ali-Bronze, Phosphor-Bronze, Brass, Copper, Aluminum
These can supplied with various kinds of finish:
- Zinc Yellow
- Self Colour
- Zinc Dip
- Heat Treated
- You name it, if it can be done - we'll do it.
Please note that some materials with higher tensile strength requirements may limit the product sizes that can be manufactured.
We will gladly tap or re-tap your own products for you...