Carnon Contracting is a Mining/Civil Engineering, and specialist drilling and mini piling company formed in 1988 by the workforce of Cornwall's last tin mines, South Crofty and Wheal Jane.
- Mini Piling and Micro Piling
- Ground Stabilisation,Mini Piling, Rock bolting, Ground anchors and Soil nailing.
- Concrete Coring and Cutting
- Mineral exploration and evaluation drilling, on surface and underground.
- Site Investigation Drilling
- Mining and Tunnelling of shafts and small headings and Confined Space Access.
- Installation of Vertical and Horizontal Collectors for Ground Source Heat Pumps.
A member of the Wheal Jane Group of Companies