Carrot Cycles can provide a complete CAD design service from initial concept, through to final design.
Services we provide:
• Over 35 years’ experience in mechanical engineering.
• 3D CAD design (Siemens NX, versions 7.5, 8.0, & 8.5) of complex components & assemblies.
• 2D CAD Draughting (Using Siemens NX CAD) to ISO, BS, and ASME standards. We can create drawings from simple flat patterns, to complex fully machined parts for Autosport and power generation.
• Re-drawing of legacy data – we can bring your old data up to date.
• 2D to 3D conversion – We can turn your old 2D drawings into 3D models for manufacture by modern methods.
• Complex Surface Modelling. Aerodynamic surfaces, medical devices, consumer goods, 'A' class surfaces.
• Turbine Blade and Vane modelling and detail drawing.
• Combustion system parts design for industrial turbines.
• Jigs and fixtures design.
• Engine internals design.
• Casting Design - ranging from small medical parts to large castings for power generation installations, and marine turbochargers.
• Reverse Engineering (Creation of new data for replacement parts), for power generation industries, vintage vehicle restoration, after market spares, utilising 3D scans from either Phase Vision or GOM scanners.
• CAD modelling with Design intent.
• Reporting on CAD model creation technique.
• Tolerance Analysis.
Clients: - Autosport - Automotive - Power Generation - Medical - Military